fightingwarrior
    fightingwarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!

is there any play worth playing today

i have to work at 10pm-8am but im thinking of making a small play.just for flavor.

i ended up making 11.00 on lakers ml yesterday and losing 2.00 to dallas since i had them ml lol

all and all profit 9.00

if you got a solid play let me know please and ill make a video and updates like i always do.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a solid play for ya....It's called out in the middle of the street preferebly in rush hour.

ENJOY !!!!!

And make a video of it for us. I always enjoy vids that don't end well.

fightingwarrior

its not much to ask ngates but if you dont got anything good to say stay out.

my leans for today are lakers again ml spurs ml those 2 look good.right now for me.im going to make a video and get on with my day.ngates you can bash me becuase i lost 2.00 on dallas last night and i said i wouldnt play it.glad i won 11.00 with the lakers though.

9.00 in 1 day is a good hours work.

remember that.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Afternoon soccer, Warrior. Check my thread, got 3 plays

fightingwarrior

ill check it out but im not going to bet soccer im looking for a nba selection sorry vegas either way i really hope you hit your plays.

ill prolly end up playing the spurs tonight.looks good to me.they struggle in philly but i just think this spurs team is different and are motiavted to win atleast 70 games this season

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

fighter, why don't you post across the street where cougerbait referred you, anymore?

fightingwarrior

im not posting that much any where any more atleast not as much as i used to.im trying to honestly be motivated and focus on work and not put many hours into gambling how ever when i make a gambling play hope to win it.my bankroll is really really low right now.i bet 10.00 and 2.00 thats how low were talking about.and gambling isnt going to get those bets higher it is hard work.

if i get my bankroll to 1k or 2k for betting ill head over there again.im just really going to focus on bankroll management.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

half the plays on the board are winners

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

warriorboy...You really think you'll hit 1K or 2K betting 5 bucks a game? You planning on reaching that mark in about 3 years?

I thought you have a guarantee plan that made 1million bucks in 5 years? Did that plan go to shit? just like your life?

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok, its time to stop beating a man when he is down. He has admitted that times are tough. If you continue to bully guys like this, you need to do some deep self examination

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers should handle Knicks tonight, Kobe did not really have to use a ton of energy last night

fightingwarrior

its kool he can bully me.i am working so i wont be betting 5.00 a game forever to be honest im not even worrying about betting to build my bankroll.yesterday i went out ate wings drank beers 30.00 i won 11.00 thats still negative money not counting my 2.00 loss on dallas.to i regret any of it nope.i enjoyed my food and i enjoyed making some cash.ill bet today like 3.00 on spurs and ill go to work and work a 10 hour shift and make 100.00-150.00 tonight i also got work tomorrow so thats 200-300.00 added to the bankroll.it isnt much like ngates mr rich but hey its all i can do.just made my daily video and ill be putting it up in like 30 minutes.im just hoping things turn around and the only way it will is if i bet smart.i had thousands a few months back and just blew it on gambling drinking and other things i regret it.now its back to the drawing board and hopefully get my gambling life back on track.

atleast i admit im a gambling man.ive learned that.

fightingwarrior

thanks j j im only going to bet the spurs and small as fuk.i got to work tonight which makes me happy.hope you been well j j

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hahaha...Mr Rich. I don't think I've ever mentioned how much money I make.

warrior it's ok, everyone that has been here longer than 2 months knows you don't have a job, and that you don't even gamble, you come here to get your 6 points(which you lost because you tried hustling SBR with another account)...So no one understands why you're here anymore.

Just make some cool videos of you doing cool things. Stay out of players talk and stick to the saloon. We look forward to your next 10 threads asking us about the lakers tonight, and if you can get them at +1190

GFY

fightingwarrior

lol im here to share my stories with gambling.my 3.00 bet to win 2.00 on spurs lol and everything else going on in my life.

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Warrior, Portland-Toronto over tonight looks good.. Throw $5 on it.. Keep focusing on that bankroll management.. Thats the most important thing in long term gambling.. Best of luck brother.. Keep grinding it out..