SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I can't believe there was a second thread on here and I missed it!!! I mean I knew it wouldn't be long before he lost it all of course. Can someone direct me to #3 that he said he's started? I look forward to this stuff every night!

And ps SSK, Referring to your betting in a completely different sport/thread does not absolve your losses here, especially when you're claiming that you're "the best nba handicapper" not "The worst nba handicapper ever, but its okay because no matter what happens I can just refer to my NFL season". There aren't too many things more entertaining than you proceeding to lose 200 units in 2 weeks. I called my 2:39am sbr posting team, and they confirmed I should press post.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Better than Reality (tv)...

Epic once again...

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Guys we have seen "epic" losses so far.

But starting tomorrow, when I am in BEAST MODE, we will see the other end of "epic". The "epic" we saw in the NFL season. The "epic" domination winning week after week.

The most "epic" thread will start tomorrow.

SSK NBA Thread 3

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
    Guys we have seen "epic" losses so far.

But starting tomorrow, when I am in BEAST MODE, we will see the other end of "epic". The "epic" we saw in the NFL season. The "epic" domination winning week after week.

The most "epic" thread will start tomorrow.

SSK NBA Thread 3
    Better than a James Cameron Upcoming...

First ... 9101112