Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    screw you guy's, you yanks get all the good toys lol
    God bless the USA!

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by elgreco View Post
    Also carry one of these bad boys. You can't shoot what you can't see... and if you get hit in the eyes with this, you're mine for about 15 seconds.
    Whats the damage on that bad boy?

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

$195 on surefire's website. I think you can find one on amazon for a little cheaper. At a high of 200 lumens, It's the most powerful light they sell in such a small package. Because of its tight beam and extreme intensity, it really isn't the most practical light for everyday use. There are many more practical lights available. But if you are looking for a pocket flamethrower, it doesn't get much better than this. The tactical cap is awesome too. This thing can go from being concealed in my pocket to blinding you with 200 lumens of fire in 1 second flat. Don't be tricked into buying an inferior brand. Once you go surefire, everything else just seems cheap. I'll give you a full rundown on the pros and cons if you're interested.

Last edited by elgreco; 02-10-11 at 07:52 PM.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

$195 on surefire's website. I think you can find one on amazon for a little cheaper. At a high of 200 lumens, It's the most powerful light they sell in such a small package. Because of its tight beam and extreme intensity, it really isn't the most practical light for everyday use. There are many more practical lights available. But if you are looking for a pocket flamethrower, it doesn't get much better than this. The tactical cap is awesome too. This thing can go from being concealed in my pocket to blinding you with 200 lumens of fire in 1 second flat. Don't be tricked into buying an inferior brand. Once you go surefire, everything else just seems cheap. I'll give you a full rundown on the pros and cons if you're interested.

magpaul/surefire.. and that's it folks.. can't fuk with this brand..

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

ask the door to door cable salesmen.

geebert74

Thats a pretty sick light... I don't know if I want to put a laser/light on the rail of my M&P or if I want a tactical light.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Glock 22 (40 cal), Savage .243 bolt-action rifle, 22 rifle.

Getting a shotgun next.

geebert74

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Glock 22 (40 cal), Savage .243 bolt-action rifle, 22 rifle. Getting a shotgun next.
    How do you like the Savage? I had put a $300 down payment on a 30-06. I chickened out becuase I heard the older models were crap. This thing came with a scope and everything.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also carry one of these bad boys. You can't shoot what you can't see... and if you get hit in the eyes with this, you're mine for about 15 seconds.

Let me get this straight this is a light that you flash at someone and it temperarely blinds them?

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Any laser light will hurt the eyes!!!

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Let me get this straight this is a light that you flash at someone and it temperarely blinds them?
    Yessir... at least if their vision is night-adjusted. During the day its an annoyance, but at night, it's like staring at the sun. Even after you shut it off, all you can see a bright white ring whether your eyes are opened or closed. It's a "stunning" effect.
    Last edited by elgreco; 02-11-11 at 11:46 AM. Reason: damn typos

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Sig P220 (.45)
    Glock 27 (.40)

I've had both for a long time and love them.

First 123