Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Remember Patty, we're all the same?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Deuce the majority of people have a similar learning ABILITY. Just because you are able doesn't mean it's going to happen when you are influenced to think like a fuking vegetable.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Stealthy you naive fuk.
    you think so??

lay it on me.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    you think so?? lay it on me.
    i guess not

ApricotSinner32

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Soooo.... You're yawning at the thread you created?
    Points Awarded:

ApricotSinner32 gave DeeWizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony

fuk the government

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i guess not
    trickster, i was asking for too much here. was hoping for some spirited, rousing debate but its not happening.

i thought a grizzled such as patty v would be up for it, but he is probably just drunk as always.

not that there's anything with that, but this was a degen thread through and through.

besides, i'm just busting balls here.
    Points Awarded:

ApricotSinner32 gave stealthyburrito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onetrickpony

i dont know patty v like that but he seems to be dead on with his views
    Points Awarded:

ApricotSinner32 gave onetrickpony 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ApricotSinner32

Stealthy I am not drunk and have no problems with you criticizing my views/thoughts. Debating is a healthy and should be encouraged.

12laker
    12laker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good idea, I agree

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Pal, it will all play itself out.

The state will take over all breeding functions within 100 years in developed countries; their will be test tubes, population planners, and shit. Intercourse for reproductive purposes will be an ancient, barbaric practice.

Overpopulated, undeveloped places like Sub-Saharran Africa, parts of India, parts of China, etc. (especially Africa) will have their growth rates stabilize and populations eventually decline as resources run out. Mass starvation, diseases, wars over resources. This mostly applies to Africa, as India and China at least have the capacity to develop more and raise living standards to the point where offspring become liabilities instead of assets, so people won't fuk their way into 10 kids while they drink cow piss for water.

Pal, why are you worried about people like Bobby, a guy who won't be breeding anyway?

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Patty, you're going about this all wrong. Just yesterday in the WSJ there was an article about how the defining factor in child development is poverty, and only when that's eliminated do genetics play a part.

When it came to the mental ability of 10-month-olds, the home environment was the key variable, across every socioeconomic class. But results for the 2-year-olds were dramatically different. In children from poorer households, the choices of parents still mattered. In fact, the researchers estimated that the home environment accounted for approximately 80% of the individual variance in mental ability among poor 2-year-olds. The effect of genetics was negligible.
    By the age of 3, children from wealthier households hear, on average, about 500,000 encouragements and 80,000 discouragements. The ratio is reversed in households on welfare.
    Charge a hefty fee for a reproduction license, and you solve two problems. Only the rich could afford to procreate and the revenue from their license fees could go to helping the poor; you can then reserve the mandatory sterilization for the people who conceive without a license.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...541379588.html

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

This should show everyone that being banned from chat can impact your life in a negative way. Your world view darkens and everything goes wrong in your life, you become Shleprock from the Flintstones:

Tread lightly in there

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Yeah, that's the saddest part of Patty's ban. It wasn't for any sort of legitimate protest, Patty simply couldn't tolerate someone telling him how to behave in the last place that Patty could feel like he had any semblance of control over his life or his conduct. He said and did everything he could to get banned, in the hopes that Bobby was bluffing and Patty could continue his delusion of e-power.

Learn from this, Patty. Don't you wish now that you hadn't been so full of yourself and had just chatted decently like everyone else?

First 12