BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

George Castanza fakes being an architect -marine biologist,anyone do something close?

For a pretty affordable price you can get degrees-diplomas from hoity toity sounding offshore colleges-diploma mills online without ever attending them.Just do a Google search and many pop up.I saw a diploma from the Gilbert Islands or some Gilligans Island and it looked legitimate and classy.Anyone have a good suggestion for a name of a college where it might trip someone up into believing it's real?I say Hillshire College.You can even tell people the name of the teams are the Bratts,short for Brattwurst.

How many people here would get faked out believing that Duke is -38 against Hillshire college in the first few non conference hoops games of the year?

Anyone remember the movie where Gabe Caplan was the hoops coach of a backwoods college team called Cadwallider College???who wanted to make a seious attempt as to getting a recognized hoops team off the ground.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 01-23-11 at 08:24 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It works very well in TV sitcoms. The problem in real life is if someone says he is an architect and he is not you can can check online in 2 seconds to verify if he is licensed and legit.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I tell women that I have a 12" tongue and can breath through my ear, and they believe me every time.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always lie on resumes & job applications. They never check up on that shit if you act like you know what you're talking about.

I know just enough about a lot of shit to be very dangerous, but it's enough to make anyone think I'm skilled at it in a 5 minute conversation when I control the stream of conversation.

Most people think I'm a helicopter pilot
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big0mar

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

I guess nobody was better than

Frank abagnale, jr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Abagnale

I heard of a fake doctor that got caught recently, also.

it can be done.