BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

SBR Needs to BAN Stalkers!

I come back, make a few posts and notice my SBR stalkers are still here. You know who I am talking about the ones that follow me everywhere bashing me and hurling insults. I report their posts and nothing happens; same guys at it again the next day.

My question is why aren't stalkers BANNED from SBR? They serve no purpose at SBR and only exist to start problems.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Legends and stars(and starlets ) attract stalkers, comes with the territory.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they have a wallet and eyes they serve a purpose which is why they don't get banned.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bateman, I'm confused...you're the one who stalks more posters on here than any other..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18, chachi, mattmc419, and sideloaded

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Bateman, I'm confused...you're the one who stalks more posters on here than any other..
    Don't you have a job or something to do? I give you points and you still act like a dick. Grow up.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Don't you have a job or something to do? I give you points and you still act like a dick. Grow up.

lol, this coming from you of all people. You've gave me points in the past doesn't mean that it's ok for you to be a complete dick to 99% of the forum..you've been banned countless times, for what reason?

obamaismyuncle

No actual job. Was born into a wealthy family and have a few investments these days

BatemanPatrickl

lol, this coming from you of all people. You've gave me points in the past doesn't mean that it's ok for you to be a complete dick to 99% of the forum..you've been banned countless times, for what reason?
    No reasons; people like you start fights and run away when the mods come. Do me a favor stop posting at me; if you don't like me just ignore me. Knock off the immature bullcrap.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

It's possible to ignore them, right? I mean there nothing that compels you to defend your honor on an internet gambling forum, right?

Let it go.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I agree with Bateman....stalkers need to be banned.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

batman you do know if they implemented this policy you would be banned right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patrick I would just ignore them as that is best defense tactic you can use.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

People shouldn't be banned for defending themselves... though is often the case ...

some people take it too far though

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Curious and bateman in dead heat on who is SBR's biggest crybaby.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Bateman stirs the pot then runs to the mods on a gambling forum

BP needs the attention, and is a social misfit. I know many people who can confirm the guy is a social misfit and a nervous wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball
    Please leave the poor guy alone he has reported you twice, but I did not think an infraction was necessary. Just leave him alone.
    Please
    Sam

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Bateman, they are just waiting for you to give them winners.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love
    Points Awarded:

OmgUrMom gave SamsNCharge99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

bateman said that he has real pictures of me, wants to physically harm me, and has called my college about me. yet to him i am one of his stalkers

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Gotta love the irony here...Bateman is the one that wants to comment on everything and everyone....yet no one is allowed to say anything to him....what a joke.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Gotta love the irony here...Bateman is the one that wants to comment on everything and everyone....yet no one is allowed to say anything to him....what a joke.
    Real joke is 18 year old babies like you living at home with mommy and daddy Nazi. KingKolig is 32 so his excuses went bye bye a long time ago.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No dead heat for you. You win SBR ugliest and biggest failure awards. Congrats

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Batman ... do everyone a favour and FUK off back to your cave.

You complaining about 'nasty stalkers' is absofugginlutely hysterical and yet another pot/kettle/black moment for you, your second in the last week actually.

Not quite, but nearly as funny as someone over 1000 pts in debt collaborating with his buttbuddies marionettes sidekicks, who are also deep in debt, to lambast someone else for being in debt and spamming a couple dozen threads a day.

By the way, walk over to a window (you have windows in the basement where you reside right?) and open it ... see that big warm thing hanging up in the big open blue space? It's called the Sun, it's part of the real world, maybe consider trying to live in it rather than BatemanFantasyWorld as you have been ...
    Last edited by chachi; 01-23-11 at 02:59 PM.

BatemanPatrickl

[quote=chachi;8500867]Batman ... do everyone a favour and FUK off back to your cave. You complaining about 'nasty stalkers' is absofugginlutely hysterical and yet another pot/kettle/black moment for you, your second in the last week actually. Not quite, but nearly as funny as someone over 1000 pts in debt collaborating with his buttbuddies marionettes sidekicks who are also deep in debt lambasting someone else for being in debt.[/quote

Yeah my 1,000 points I owe is on the same level as the 9,000 owed by CarScammer. Stick to the points section not as many people read your garbage there.

chachi
    Lazy Git

at least you're admitting you're in over your head, that's a start. my hiatus from the points forum to avoid your bullsh!t is quite refreshing actually, more people hate you here than there it seems, might enjoy hanging out in PT a bit more now

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    at least you're admitting you're in over your head, that's a start. my hiatus from the points forum to avoid your bullsh!t is quite refreshing actually, more people hate you here than there it seems, might enjoy hanging out in PT a bit more now
    I admitted I was in over my head? Please post where I admitted that? People hate me because I call out bullshit.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I come back, make a few posts and notice my SBR stalkers are still here. You know who I am talking about the ones that follow me everywhere bashing me and hurling insults. I report their posts and nothing happens; same guys at it again the next day.

My question is why aren't stalkers BANNED from SBR? They serve no purpose at SBR and only exist to start problems.

=======================
    Because you're a whiny little snitch who adds nothing to this forum!

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ======================= Because you're a whiny little snitch who adds nothing to this forum!
    Yeah I'm the snitch; nobody knows you yet you come into an old thread and start something. Weren't you the guy that claimed bankruptcy?

chachi
    Lazy Git

No ... people grow to hate you on here because deep down inside, you're a gutless prick who would not dare say 'boo' to any of us in person ... a typical internet keyboard warrior.

I personally don't hate you, nor do I wish you get cancer and die, or any other fatal condition, as you do to others on a regular basis. How pathetic is doing that, eh?

I find it extremely entertaining that you apparently can dole out all the abuse and vitriol but can't seem to take any without becoming a whiny bitch and go running to hide behind a mod's coattails.

I suggest you buy yourself a copy of this book, and read it repeatedly until it sinks in.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fck these pussy ass haters Bateman.. Keep on doing what u do best pal let these clowns know they suck at life

mikejamm

Bateman stirs the pot then runs to the mods on a gambling forum

BP needs the attention, and is a social misfit. I know many people who can confirm the guy is a social misfit and a nervous wreck.

=============================
    100% right on the money! Dude craves attention and the only way to get it is to start shit, calling people out like Carseller, who pays his loans btw. Pretty sad when your only social life is living a lie on degenerate gambling fourm.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No ... people grow to hate you on here because deep down inside, you're a gutless prick who would not dare say 'boo' to any of us in person ... a typical internet keyboard warrior. I personally don't hate you, nor do I wish you get cancer and die, or any other fatal condition, as you do to others on a regular basis. How pathetic is doing that, eh? I find it extremely entertaining that you apparently can dole out all the abuse and vitriol but can't seem to take any without becoming a whiny bitch and go running to hide behind a mod's coattails. I suggest you buy yourself a copy of this book, and read it repeatedly until it sinks in.
    Bytch boy is on edge I don't think I am gonna flame this bytch because I think he is taking this a little too serious and I can see him hopefully offing himself.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ============================= 100% right on the money! Dude craves attention and the only way to get it is to start shit, calling people out like Carseller, who pays his loans btw. Pretty sad when your only social life is living a lie on degenerate gambling fourm.
    He just admitted he CANNOT pay his loans you mental midget.

mikejamm

No ... people grow to hate you on here because deep down inside, you're a gutless prick who would not dare say 'boo' to any of us in person ... a typical internet keyboard warrior.

I personally don't hate you, nor do I wish you get cancer and die, or any other fatal condition, as you do to others on a regular basis. How pathetic is doing that, eh?

I find it extremely entertaining that you apparently can dole out all the abuse and vitriol but can't seem to take any without becoming a whiny bitch and go running to hide behind a mod's coattails.

I suggest you buy yourself a copy of this book, and read it repeatedly until it sinks in.

New BP version: SHUT UP BITICH, STOP WHINING BITCH, GET A LIFE BITCH!

BatemanPatrickl

No ... people grow to hate you on here because deep down inside, you're a gutless prick who would not dare say 'boo' to any of us in person ... a typical internet keyboard warrior. I personally don't hate you, nor do I wish you get cancer and die, or any other fatal condition, as you do to others on a regular basis. How pathetic is doing that, eh? I find it extremely entertaining that you apparently can dole out all the abuse and vitriol but can't seem to take any without becoming a whiny bitch and go running to hide behind a mod's coattails. I suggest you buy yourself a copy of this book, and read it repeatedly until it sinks in.
    Gutless? You came into a thread and started attacking people for no reason. Myself and others outed Carseller for running a Ponzi scheme which he ADMITTED to doing today. Taking out new loans to pay off old ones. Sad thing about you is that you are the one that has nothing better to do, eh? I can't take whatever you can dish so bring it on old man.

As far as being gutless goes we can meet at the bash and see who is afraid of who.

123 Last