shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Al, I can promise you I'm definitely not JJ's straight gal and there are indeed posters wagering decent sums with people they have met through the forum. And I see this stuff slipping past the Mods on here all the time. Especially now that so many people have jumped over to Twitter, FaceBook and other chat rooms to talk after they've met on here, it's out of control. Not my problem though. You can only warn people so many times and then they're left to fend for themselves.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

i agree with ya al.

and the ganja aint from virginia, its from cali.
    Whats coming out of Cali these days?

When you get your weed do you see any seeds in it?

How did you go from calling my opinion on jjgold's comment unreal to agreeing with me in 10 minutes,just smoked a a fat one.lol

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

corbin thanks for the alert pal you are always on top of these things

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Al, I can promise you I'm definitely not JJ's straight gal and there are indeed posters wagering decent sums with people they have met through the forum. And I see this stuff slipping past the Mods on here all the time. Especially now that so many people have jumped over to Twitter, FaceBook and other chat rooms to talk after they've met on here, it's out of control. Not my problem though. You can only warn people so many times and then they're left to fend for themselves.

I guess i take it for granted that people should know not to bet with someone they met on a board, unless they have 100% confidence in that person,which is almost an impossibility.

A little like looking both ways before crossing the street, it should happen on the natural, a survival instinct.

Anyways chances are that if someone is betting with someone from online it's cause they can't bet with a local or a book, so they bet where they can get action on credit,wheather they win or lose we both know that 90% of the time the story won"t end well.

I knew TSOPRANO pretty well from these boards look how he ended up.

It is kind of you to warn other posters of the pitfalls of betting with someone they don't know,then again if they need that warning there may already be a problem with that person,because any clear minded individual should know this without been warned.

Finally my point was never to make light of the situation,just to say the source on this matter is questionable as to his real intentions....my opinion is that gold made the thread for entertainment purposes not to aid a poster.

shari91

The only people I'm ever concerned about are those who are completely new to gambling, maybe English isn't their first language, and they receive an offer that's better than any other option they have at the time so they're easily sucked in. A lot of these guys frequent my tennis thread and the thought of them getting stiffed when they're first starting out and are a bit wide-eyed about the whole gambling thing is terrible. As for JJ's intentions behind this thread, I agree 100%

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I bet with you, JJGold. LOL. I won 10 SBR from you betting Lebron score less than 40 points against Clevaland.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

H3da, you reading this??

Guy gets stiffed 100 points from another poster then comes on my gellyhoops thread calling me a retard.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If I was the person involved, then I would post the names. Or maybe I wouldn't because I'd be embarrassed for being so damn naive when there are warnings on here all the time, both by SBR and fellow posters.

But in this case I'm not opening my yap and breaking the trust other people have placed in me when they confided in me. Not my style and it's definitely not my job. I was merely warning others that this is going on today despite the precautions SBR may take.

I am sorry you got stiffed though. I never like to see anyone losing money like this - whether you're the bettor or a legit bookie.

What the fyck? I don't care what ur involved in. I never said when. If you just joined the sight you're not going to be aware of warnings that are not everywhere on the site in the first place. I thought JJ started the thread and was doing the warning, not u. So why ur opening ur hole and not helping me or anyone by doing so, I don't know.. Unless ur JJ or something. Regardless, just shut the fyck up u useless b****.

makaveli66

shari91

Did you read the rules you agreed to when you made your account? You getting stiffed by BurtRapp of all people is no one's fault but your own. And you actually just admitted in this thread that you broke those rules, genius.

Keep telling people off though. That's going to do you a world of good around here.

makaveli66

I never said it wasn't my fault. I said I don't need u replying to something I typed unless it's useful to me. K??

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    I never said it wasn't my fault. I said I don't need u replying to something I typed unless it's useful to me. K??
    You should be thankful Flyer and I replied to you at all instead of just laughing at you. You didn't start the thread - you jumped in amidst a conversation. You don't want replies? Don't post. And definitely don't tell the world that you got stiffed on a site that makes you agree that you won't conduct financial transactions amongst fellow posters. K?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

What the fyck? I don't care what ur involved in. I never said when. If you just joined the sight you're not going to be aware of warnings that are not everywhere on the site in the first place. I thought JJ started the thread and was doing the warning, not u. So why ur opening ur hole and not helping me or anyone by doing so, I don't know.. Unless ur JJ or something. Regardless, just shut the fyck up u useless b****.
    lol, you must not read Players Talk much. JJ on his best day wouldn't be able to write 1/10 as well as Shari.

Al Masters

Since the name came up,here is a little SBR trivia for those who are newer to SBR.

In the video below...... if you look behind the plate the guy holding up the sign"JJGOLD" is Burt Rapp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnydgnSRRtY
    Last edited by Al Masters; 01-03-11 at 12:15 AM.

makaveli66

You should be thankful Flyer and I replied to you at all instead of just laughing at you. You didn't start the thread - you jumped in amidst a conversation. You don't want replies? Don't post. And definitely don't tell the world that you got stiffed on a site that makes you agree that you won't conduct financial transactions amongst fellow posters. K?
    I'll say that. Why wouldn't I? Jumped in amidst a conversation? So what. The topic IS what I posted about. I just wanted to see if anyone wasn't a b**** here. Guess who the biggest one is?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Since the name came up,here is a little SBR trivia for those who are newer to SBR.

In the video below...... if you look behind the plate the guy holding up the sign"JJGOLD" is Burt Rapp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnydgnSRRtY
    There have been threads about Burt Rapp offering credit only to stiff the winners. They were dumped in the PZ months ago....

shari91

I'll say that. Why wouldn't I? Jumped in amidst a conversation? So what. The topic IS what I posted about. I just wanted to see if anyone wasn't a b**** here. Guess who the biggest one is?
    Either you're drunk or your ability to communicate is a bit off somehow so this will be my last post to you and I'll use some caps so maybe you'll understand.

You came into a thread and posted the name of someone who stiffed you. Thanks for that newsflash: MOST PEOPLE KNOW BURTRAPP IS A STIFF, AND THE POINT IS HE'S NOT BOOKING ON HERE AS BURTRAPP ANYMORE. You then jumped in the conversation again, after posting a one word insult about BURTRAPP again (yes, we KNOW he stiffed you thanks) and asked for people to name names of other people booking on here.

It doesn't matter what the fukk you want. If you're not getting help on something, get the hell out of this thread instead of coming back in and insulting people and start your own asking who the CURRENT bookies are on here. I wouldn't get too excited about the sort of responses you'll get.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Gelly!!! love the avatar!

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

unreal shari is like a man . the way she "talks" . major turn off .

makaveli66

Either you're drunk or your ability to communicate is a bit off somehow so this will be my last post to you and I'll use some caps so maybe you'll understand.

You came into a thread and posted the name of someone who stiffed you. Thanks for that newsflash: MOST PEOPLE KNOW BURTRAPP IS A STIFF, AND THE POINT IS HE'S NOT BOOKING ON HERE AS BURTRAPP ANYMORE. You then jumped in the conversation again, after posting a one word insult about BURTRAPP again (yes, we KNOW he stiffed you thanks) and asked for people to name names of other people booking on here.

It doesn't matter what the fukk you want. If you're not getting help on something, get the hell out of this thread instead of coming back in and insulting people and start your own asking who the CURRENT bookies are on here. I wouldn't get too excited about the sort of responses you'll get.
    No, this is MY last post 2 u Bitch. And I'll use caps to tell you EXACTLY what I wanted. I didn't need for a BITCH like YOU to say anything, since it's just BULL SHIT. All I wanted is any INFORMATION on this BURTRAPP FAGG*T. MAYBE, someone even as STUPID AS U, can figure out that I don't give a f*ck what YOU or anyone else already knew. All I learned from this sh*t is that you're an ANNOYING BITCH who apparently, just can't seem to stop running her mouth about sh*t that has NOTHING to do with her. NEXT TIME WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED TO JUST HEAR YOURSELF TALK, PLEASE DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. Maybe now YOU can understand ME, you stupid Bitch. K?

makaveli66

Yea, I said it. I'm done here.

Al Masters

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    There have been threads about Burt Rapp offering credit only to stiff the winners. They were dumped in the PZ months ago....
    I knew he stiffed players,just posted the video of him at the game with the JJ sign, for those never saw it.

shari91

No, this is MY last post 2 u Bitch. And I'll use caps to tell you EXACTLY what I wanted. I didn't need for a BITCH like YOU to say anything, since it's just BULL SHIT. All I wanted is any INFORMATION on this BURTRAPP FAGG*T. MAYBE, someone even as STUPID AS U, can figure out that I don't give a f*ck what YOU or anyone else already knew. All I learned from this sh*t is that you're an ANNOYING BITCH who apparently, just can't seem to stop running her mouth about sh*t that has NOTHING to do with her. NEXT TIME WHEN YOU FEEL THE NEED TO JUST HEAR YOURSELF TALK, PLEASE DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. Maybe now YOU can understand ME, you stupid Bitch. K?
    You show me your post in this thread where you asked for information about BurtRapp and I will give you everyone of my points. Until you can do that, I suggest you go back to rocking back and forth in the corner and crying over the pennies you lost because you're an idiot. Did you ever think of searching his name on here before you forked cash over to him? If so you would've seen that he's a stiff. Instead you're so lazy that you got what you deserve. Get fukked.

shari91

And Rod, while I find it flattering that you feel the need to come into any thread you see me posting in and mention my name, it's getting old. Find a new schtick pal because it seems even whoring your girlfriend out for acceptance on an Internet forum isn't even cutting it anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: southmadejd

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

And Rod, while I find it flattering that you feel the need to come into any thread you see me posting in and mention my name, it's getting old. Find a new schtick pal because it seems even whoring your girlfriend out for acceptance on an Internet forum isn't even cutting it anymore.
    ZINGER!!!

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

i dont understand why anyone whould bet with posters on forum.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

GoldenGreek is the number 1 stiff.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10203

What kind of dumbfukk would bet with a poster on these boards?Stupidity is amazing on these sites at times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    If you place a wager with someone you meet on an online sports forum
    you are a moron
    Post of day

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    What kind of dumbfukk would bet with a poster on these boards?Stupidity is amazing on these sites at times.
    Oh that's nothing. Far greater stupidity has been shown than betting a poster one has never met. As Jimmy Buffett says, "Ah, the stories I could tell..."

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

especially if you place a cash bet with a poster that only has 4 posts. i think you just deserve to lose your money then.

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do it yourself or don't do it at all!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are going to catch these guys

First 123 Last