ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

FlyingIllini...

Ur the resident SBR afficionado on all things Illini so whats ur take on the Illini -2.5 at home to the Badgers....Can we trust this team yet to get the job done at home?? Ty and may god provide you with a never ending plate of yayoish goodness, pink stylez

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This is going to be a tough game for them. They took care of business on the road the other day to open the big ten. Wisconsin always plays them tough but the Illini take care of business today. ML would be good because I can see this as a regular grinding game for them when they win by 1 or 2 points. Illinois will win today.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

like them also

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This is going to be a tough game for them. They took care of business on the road the other day to open the big ten. Wisconsin always plays them tough but the Illini take care of business today. ML would be good because I can see this as a regular grinding game for them when they win by 1 or 2 points. Illinois will win today.
    Am leaning illini here also...One last thing, do u place much emphasis on revenge factor as last season illini upset 13th ranked wisconsin costing them a share of big 10 title and thinking maybe wisky come out extra pumped here....Although home court advantage is such an advantage in these games...Ty

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Illini!!!!!!!! What a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Nice call! Tailed this one.

ACoochy