ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24993

Q re: Chargers travel schedule this week

After Chargers played at TENN,

1) Did they fly back to Los Angeles before going to Minnesota for the game this week?

OR

2) Did they find a base somewhere in mid-America before playing at MINN?

That's excess travel if they went to Tenn, back to Los Ang, before going to MINN.

Also, Vikings played last Thur. MINN to PHI, and back home. And they had +3 prep days because of the Thurs game.

Thanks for any info on the Charger travel schedule.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I remember a few years ago after they beat the Ravens on the road in the playoffs they went home before coming back east to play the Pat's. They got dismantled. It's the Chargers so I'm assuming they never learn from mistakes.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24993

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I remember a few years ago after they beat the Ravens on the road in the playoffs they went home before coming back east to play the Pat's. They got dismantled. It's the Chargers so I'm assuming they never learn from mistakes.
    Salud, laker. Very good example.

I know the Niners plot this stuff out precisely. If they have BB games in the Eastern time zone, they find a home base in the East. If memory serves, it was in West VA.

And they perform pretty well in those east coast games. Seattle has made similar adjustments.

SEA used to struggle in the east-coast games. I know Carroll travels early to adjust to the Time Zone as best as possible.

If Staley did the full LA/Tenn/LA/Minn travel, he's about four days behind on prep schedule.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's a 4 hr flight only. Why will they stay in Nashville? They have all their gear in LA to practice like weight rooms, film rooms, etc.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's a 4 hr flight only. Why will they stay in Nashville? They have all their gear in LA to practice like weight rooms, film rooms, etc.
    thats a lot of travel tho

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Travel is irrelevant to these guys...they do not wait in lines for check in, nor do they have to wait in TSA lines. They travel in luxury to play a game

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2792

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Travel is irrelevant to these guys...they do not wait in lines for check in, nor do they have to wait in TSA lines. They travel in luxury to play a game
    Not to mention there are IV's for everything these days that would offset any would be "lag" they have. Playing at altitude affects sports, a 4 hour flight is a joke.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

They should throw their head coach off the plane. Guy is the worst