k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1860

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    that's what you said about Mahomes and Hurts years ago, and both have made the SB and Mahomes has multiple rings.

should we think your QB trey lance is a bust because he's black?

you will need Trey. trust me.

if you think Purdy is going to have a year anywhere near last year's, after half a year of tape on him that defenses now have, you are sorely mistaken.
    Stafford won a SB and he's nothing special.
    Come back in 10 years and see where Hurts is at.

He basically won one game to get to the super bowl with 154 yards passing.
    Could have put any QB in there and made the super bowl in those two games.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Yeah Hurts is nothing special. He had an ideal situation for a quarterback. Linemen, receivers, defense... It was all there, it would take a total train wreck at the QB position for that roster to not have thrived.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11138

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Homie is so racist…the entire NFL could be black and blacks would still bitch about something….they are the most unsatisfied race of all
    why are you so mad bro ?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah Hurts is nothing special. He had an ideal situation for a quarterback. Linemen, receivers, defense... It was all there, it would take a total train wreck at the QB position for that roster to not have thrived.
    then i wonder why chris pederson got fired and they needed a new coach.

Mahomes. mic drop

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

Mahomes. mic drop
    1) Who the hell is Chris Pederson?

2) If you think Doug Pederson was working with the same roster as Sirianni, then you're a casual whose opinion is basically spam.

3) What does Mahomes have to do with my post? I said Hurts was nothing special.

If you're on the warpath on behalf of the "downtrodden, oppressed black athlete" well then I guess I stumbled into the wrong thread. I thought this was somewhat football oriented, but I guess you're just looking to ambush posters with some corny BLM narrative.

Pick up your mic, doofus.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd like to see Hurts try and make a run this year... just to see if he's the real deal. It will be a big test. I give him credit... he trains his body well. He might have 1 more good season... and then fall off the map. It's tough mentally and physically to stay in the ultimate shape he's in... but he is young. Has that to his advantage.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'd like to see Hurts try and make a run this year... just to see if he's the real deal. It will be a big test. I give him credit... he trains his body well. He might have 1 more good season... and then fall off the map. It's tough mentally and physically to stay in the ultimate shape he's in... but he is young. Has that to his advantage.
    it's a team game. Eddy seems to think Jalen is surrounded by the Niners of the 80's or the Cowboys of the 90's.

Jalen is a steadying influence and composed QB. he is going to be around a while.

two things:

1) when you make a SB or win one, the rest of the league keys in on you and it is extremely difficult to go back the following year. i would recommend judging him the next 3 seasons not just next year. they will get everyone's best shot in 2023.

2) they will play a 1st place schedule this year after that tremendous showing last season

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

lots of racist cu*ts here at sbr. not suprised though
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Swaggy P 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: homie1975

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10347

HOMEY 3 of first 4 picks are Quarterbacks, and all are BLACK

Mahomes. mic drop
    1) Who the hell is Chris Pederson?

2) If you think Doug Pederson was working with the same roster as Sirianni, then you're a casual whose opinion is basically spam.

3) What does Mahomes have to do with my post? I said Hurts was nothing special.

If you're on the warpath on behalf of the "downtrodden, oppressed black athlete" well then I guess I stumbled into the wrong thread. I thought this was somewhat football oriented, but I guess you're just looking to ambush posters with some corny BLM narrative.

Pick up your mic, doofus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    lots of racist cu*ts here at sbr. not suprised though
    ---
    Homey, usually a bright guy, thinks that he's not expressing himself as a racist.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Homie's racism has been well documented over the years

just like his record ATS

uncut dog sh*t

homie1975

and there was HENDON from Tennessee!

The first 4 quarterbacks selected, all BLACK !!!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Saw this quote from Coach Prime:
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-player-picked

Not gonna say I agree or disagree with him. Will just say there's PROBABLY not a bias. These teams draft for talent.

There's enough crossover now from FBS to FCS. Players go to teams where they can play. I think the TEAM matters less now. If the player is a draftable talent, teams will find them and draft em.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

That was a great pick for the Lions. He will have time to develop. I just don’t trust the lions to not blow it. They still have a lot of proving to do.

ChuckyTheGoat

My assessment of the QBs drafted in 2023:
    https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...clclwddtrgatgo

GOOD VALUE
    68: Hooker - Incredibly good TD/INT ratio. Missed last part of the year, where could have shone.
    127: Haener - Also missed time with injury. A true pro, his team was > TD better when he played.
    239: Duggan - The UGA game made all the Frogs look bad. He had a great year leading the team.

A REACH
    1: Young - Too small. So easy for the Alab QB to look good.
    4: Richardson - He was a liability in the Fla games I watched. How is he possibly this good?
    128: Bennett - I can't believe he got drafted this hi. Similar to Young, lot of guys look good on great team.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

Deion Sanders 'ashamed' of NFL after just one HBCU player picked

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30492

Levis was picked before Hooker

I guess you meant to say 4 of the first 5 QB selected were black

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

hey look ... Black players are QB's now
    hey look ... the first time in NFL history the entire officaiting crew is all Black
    hey look ... Steve Nash only got the job because he's White
    hey look ... a woman is officiationg an NFL game for the first time in history
    hey look ... A woman in college football kicked a fg in a men's football game

+++++ Gender +++++ RACE ++++++ Skin Color ++++++ Repeat

coming soon ... men pretending to be women playing in women's sports
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

KDeen10
    KDeen10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

that's what you said about Mahomes and Hurts years ago, and both have made the SB and Mahomes has multiple rings.

should we think your QB trey lance is a bust because he's black?

you will need Trey. trust me.

if you think Purdy is going to have a year anywhere near last year's, after half a year of tape on him that defenses now have, you are sorely mistaken.
    Mahomes is as black as a Mexican is Spanish.

Mahomes is NOT black.

We are living in a time where a new breed is being created. They will eventually break off into their own group and not consider themselves black.

Social engineering

Not one compliant that there's no black kicker in the NFL. The only one I can recall is Donald Igubuekae (80s) and he was a FO REAL African.

If the media started talking about it there would be compliants. Selective Outrage is when the media tells people to be outraged about something they didn't even care about before.
    Last edited by KDeen10; 04-30-23 at 05:40 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22906

nfl & gaydel R RACIST FLJ & FJB

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

Anthony Richardson looks like a bust. 2024 1st overall pick belongs to the Indianapolis Colts.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Saw this quote from Coach Prime:

Not gonna say I agree or disagree with him. Will just say there's PROBABLY not a bias. These teams draft for talent.

There's enough crossover now from FBS to FCS. Players go to teams where they can play. I think the TEAM matters less now. If the player is a draftable talent, teams will find them and draft em.
    Sanders needs to stop worrying about everything else and needs to exclusively think about that Colorado team. If he thinks he's that intelligent... in which you can call the same pass play over and over again and it works... he's full of sh##. The laughing stock of NCAA Football will be Sanders when he can't figure out how to stop the bleeding. Everyone needs a reality check at times in life. Sanders... all aboard!

ChuckyTheGoat

Sanders needs to stop worrying about everything else and needs to exclusively think about that Colorado team. If he thinks he's that intelligent... in which you can call the same pass play over and over again and it works... he's full of sh##. The laughing stock of NCAA Football will be Sanders when he can't figure out how to stop the bleeding. Everyone needs a reality check at times in life. Sanders... all aboard!
    Will the Buffs be a good ATS fade? You know Coach Prime will be getting headlines.

If his son is the starting QB on opening day, I might fade blindly. Nepotism = no good.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    Anthony Richardson looks like a bust. 2024 1st overall pick belongs to the Indianapolis Colts.
    i think so, Enk. Beautiful thing is that we can bet on it.

To think that Rich might be the opening-day starter. Wow.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO

So many players transferred from Colorado, they are gonna have a rough season. But I think that information will be reflected in their spreads, so I am not so sure blindly fading them is profitable because the spread is likely gonna be large enough to account for the nepotism/incompetence.

ChuckyTheGoat

So many players transferred from Colorado, they are gonna have a rough season. But I think that information will be reflected in their spreads, so I am not so sure blindly fading them is profitable because the spread is likely gonna be large enough to account for the nepotism/incompetence.
    I was saying just in the opener. B4 the games start.

I am a believer in Perception vs Reality. Prime will be in a lot of TV spots. Can't help but think the Buffs will be overpriced (at least to start).

Season-opener: at TCU. What is your line, Enk?

https://cubuffs.com/sports/football/schedule/2023

KDeen10
    KDeen10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

. in which you can call the same pass play over and over again and it works... he's full of sh##. !
    If you can execute and you're that much better you can call the same set of plays the whole game and they can't stop you. When I coached the best feeling was when the defense yelled out the play we called (watch quick pitch right!) and we still got 8 yards.

Knowing the play and being able to stop it are two different things.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO

That is tough to say. Maybe -28? I see TCU scoring 7 points more than the Buffs in every quarter. Anything less than 28 I am pounding TCU for sure. Something like 49-21 makes sense, I really have to see Colorado's first game to get an idea of what they are made of.

ChuckyTheGoat

That is tough to say. Maybe -28? I see TCU scoring 7 points more than the Buffs in every quarter. Anything less than 28 I am pounding TCU for sure. Something like 49-21 makes sense, I really have to see Colorado's first game to get an idea of what they are made of.
    Wow. Thx for reply, Enk.

Just watch. The number will be MUCH less than that:
    *TCU: off a home-run year. They lose the QB/WR.
    *Colo: will get a lot more respect than that.

I'll predict that the # will be closer to -14. Coach Prime didn't go there to be a walkover.

PS: his son really is a good QB. Just a tough name to live up to.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by KDeen10 View Post
    If you can execute and you're that much better you can call the same set of plays the whole game and they can't stop you. When I coached the best feeling was when the defense yelled out the play we called (watch quick pitch right!) and we still got 8 yards.
    Knowing the play and being able to stop it are two different things.
    Being at Jackson State is meaningless compared to Pac 12 etc. Sanders hasn't even MADE THE GRADE yet. He had better talent... against mickey mouse teams at Jackson State. He got his sh## pushed in during the Championship game. He isn't that gifted when it comes to the "intellectual" side to football. I'm not comparing his athleticism on the field when he was a player. Strictly coaching... and he isn't that talented. He is more HYPE than anything.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

colorado’s starting qb threw 7 tds and 8 ints last year. they used a total of 6 qbs for a total of 10 tds and 10 ints. you and I would prob be upgrades.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-01-23 at 05:18 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wow. Thx for reply, Enk.

Just watch. The number will be MUCH less than that:
    *TCU: off a home-run year. They lose the QB/WR.
    *Colo: will get a lot more respect than that.

I'll predict that the # will be closer to -14. Coach Prime didn't go there to be a walkover.

PS: his son really is a good QB. Just a tough name to live up to.
    Right about in the middle. TCU lined at -21.5.

Will have to see who is in the Buff lineup.

ChuckyTheGoat

OK, first play of the Coll FB season: Colorado +21.5 (at TCU).

I see Colorado talent level going up. Deion's son looks like the QB, and Travis Hunter is a nice transfer.

TCU will be down. QB departs, and top WR Johnston was the game-breaker.

Lastly, I'll call for 4pts of BTCL value on this selection. I think the # shortens up as it gets closer to kickoff.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

homie1975

Tcu has to replace a ton of talent from the Cinderella 2022 team

homie1975

Can u name Tcu starting qb for 2023 ?

I didn't think so.

First 123 Last