ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Eagles can’t win on the biggest stage!

I just can’t fathom Hurts beating Mahomes on the big stage. Eagles D is great, but you can’t stop Mahomes and these Chiefs. Eagles overall have the best team but with two weeks to prepare this game should be close and I would bet everything I own on Mahomes with one drive to go. Hurts on the other hand, I just can’t. I feel like on the biggest stage this game goes down to the last drive and with that I think the Chiefs are a lock to win this game. However, I think with the current total at 49.5, that Over is the best bet. Eagles been putting 28+ on great defenses. It’s going to be a fun game for sure!

Over and Chiefs . If I didn’t have kids I’d mortgage the house and would be all in. Good luck with your bets!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i want to win all over the girl in your avatar. damn she is a dream. give her the best 7 seconds of her life with a big sweaty hairy italian guy pumping and throwing his back out instead of digging her back out.

jokes aside, good luck. i am on alt spreads for the eagles in about 12 different ways right now plus points and minus points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Melanie Iglesias. One of the most beautiful women alive

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by ddittie View Post
    Melanie Iglesias. One of the most beautiful women alive
    she is sexy and cute. wow. from brooklyn also.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

eagles beat the 49rs who were playing with their 3rd and 4th string qbs.mahommes is a magician at times.as a previous poster said chiefs will outperform eagles on the big stage.i like the over 49 also.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

No question the eagles have not been tested/challenged in their two playoff games to get there. And their offensive braintrust combo was very unimpressive yesterday

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

The Eagles haven't been tested because they're that good and, unlike the Chiefs, they didn't need help from the refs.
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave DrunkHorseplayer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stake1

Yes, how impressive the eagles beat a team with a 14-team journeyman, fourth string qb

Ponch
    Ponch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1718

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Yes, how impressive the eagles beat a team with a 14-team journeyman, fourth string qb
    Not just that, he got injured and the Niners played with an injured QB that literally could not throw the ball. All we’ve seen recently from the Eagles is beating bad or injured teams.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Best QBs Philly has faced this year:

Goff - Detroit put up 35 points
    Dak - Dallas put up 40 points
    Arod - Green Bay put up 33

And Mahomes obviously much better than these 3 - Big step up in challenge for the Philly D...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard, and ddittie

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Best QBs Philly has faced this year:

Goff - Detroit put up 35 points
    Dak - Dallas put up 40 points
    Arod - Green Bay put up 33

And Mahomes obviously much better than these 3 - Big step up in challenge for the Philly D...
    Man that’s not a very long list. Then you look at the chiefs depth on their d-line, create plenty of havoc. cool Joey burrow got to enjoy some and hurts? What does he do when under stress/heat/chaos

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's the biggest stage?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Awwww sounds like someone lost some coin on the 49ers.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Mahomes was the best player in the KC/Tampa SB as well, but not much anyone can do when they're beat in the trenches. Chris Jones is a beast, but the Eagles def is better and they'll run the ball on KC. I think Philly wins by atleast 7

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10311

Bro finally someone with some common sense…Jalen Hurts=Scam Newton

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Bro finally someone with some common sense…Jalen Hurts=Scam Newton
    But I doubt Hurts will be "tired" late in the game like McNabb was in SB XXXIX...
    Last edited by Art Vandelay; 01-30-23 at 10:07 PM.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

excuse did eagles win the superbowl just 5 years ago vs TOM BRADY and the patriots YES so and again every one says Eagles defense was superior and underated how ever in case you missed this fact Chiefs dense DVOA was ranked 30th in the league

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Go Eagles

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I just can’t fathom Hurts beating Mahomes on the big stage. Eagles D is great, but you can’t stop Mahomes and these Chiefs. Eagles overall have the best team but with two weeks to prepare this game should be close and I would bet everything I own on Mahomes with one drive to go. Hurts on the other hand, I just can’t. I feel like on the biggest stage this game goes down to the last drive and with that I think the Chiefs are a lock to win this game. However, I think with the current total at 49.5, that Over is the best bet. Eagles been putting 28+ on great defenses. It’s going to be a fun game for sure!

Over and Chiefs . If I didn’t have kids I’d mortgage the house and would be all in. Good luck with your bets!

I don’t mean to be a wise asss but how can you think it’s going to go down the last play and the chiefs are a lock.

Wouldn’t a lock indicate an easy win?

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Love this post. Reminds me of teh last Eagles Super Bowl when Goatmilk had a post titled "People are clueless about the NFL if they think that Nick Foles can win the SB" (or something along those lines) after the Eagles THRASHED the number one defense in the league that year in the NFCCG just like they did the Niners D yesterday.

OldBill

The Kansas City Chiefs have the worst defense remaining in the NFL playoffs and it’s not particularly close. While this group isn’t nearly as bad as it played earlier in the season, there are far more holes in the lineup than any of the other teams left standing.

Rookie cornerback Trent McDuffie’s return from a lengthy absence provided some stability for Kansas City’s secondary. Now primarily operating as a slot corner, McDuffie allowed just 9.3 yards per reception with a 57.8% catch rate (PFF) on targets thrown his way. When the Chiefs’ defensive front can’t get pressure, as Saturday’s game demonstrated, quarterbacks have no problem attacking the vulnerabilities in the defensive backfield.
    Related: Super Bowl odds
    Kansas City is also experiencing more difficulties stopping the run. After allowing just 65.8 rush ypg and 3.3 yards per carry through the first four games, the Chiefs allowed 120 rush ypg and 4.6 ypc in their final 13 regular-season contests. The Jacksonville Jaguars took full advantage, rushing for 144 yards and averaging 7.6 yards per touch.

Unfortunately for the Chiefs, the Patrick Mahomes injury only reduces their margin for error. If Kansas City’s defense gives up 28-plus points, which is likely to happen against an elite quarterback, Mahomes can’t save the day playing on a high-ankle sprain. Takeaways are the only way for the Chiefs’ defense to become AFC champions.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I agree but they beat a fourth string QB as soundly as a championship caliber team should. They also did pretty well against the rest of the league, they only lost one game when Hurts was healthy.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

KC to the bank!

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7241

Dont get the love for KC. They were really not all that good against Jacksonville or Cincinnati.
    The Eagles are better in the offensive and defensive lines where most games are won.
    Of course Mahomes can play out of his ass and win this game.
    But missing Tyreke Hill is a huge deal against a great secondary.

Im not sure on a side but would rather play the under. I think both will run the ball more to keep pressure of the injured QBs.
    If Mahomes gets dinged up this game is over.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

andy reid was head coach of the eagles for 14 yrs.he will have a shrewd game plan.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    andy reid was head coach of the eagles for 14 yrs.he will have a shrewd game plan.
    He hasn’t been the coach in Philly for 11 years. Come on man. You’re better than this

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    He hasn’t been the coach in Philly for 11 years. Come on man. You’re better than this
    bingo this is a totaaly difernt eagles team yes 3 players remain from reids era but just the fact as i posted the KC defnse was worst ever in playoffs and end of season

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Love this post. Reminds me of teh last Eagles Super Bowl when Goatmilk had a post titled "People are clueless about the NFL if they think that Nick Foles can win the SB" (or something along those lines) after the Eagles THRASHED the number one defense in the league that year in the NFCCG just like they did the Niners D yesterday.

patriots did not have the number 1 defsne that year Tampa bay did when at home vs KC and bookies screwed up making KC the chalk soo many IR's and they just lost thier center in finals

as much as i hated Tampa that year my brain said ML and unders and boy they shut down Mahhomes all day only 3 fg's burial 31-9

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22986

There are 20 other players on both sides of the ball & it is NOT Hurt vs Mahome I'll take the EAGLES to beat the wanna be indians

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Don't bet against goat Mahomes

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Chiefs are not a lock. If they win it’ll be a barn burner. Chiefs vs Bucs prime time early in the year.. now that was a f’ing lock and a half

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

No team in the salary cap era has even won with a QB paid this high of a precentage of a teams cap
    Eagles are the better team
    Plus Mahomes will likley still not be 100%

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Dont get the love for KC. They were really not all that good against Jacksonville or Cincinnati.
    The Eagles are better in the offensive and defensive lines where most games are won.
    Of course Mahomes can play out of his ass and win this game.
    But missing Tyreke Hill is a huge deal against a great secondary.

Im not sure on a side but would rather play the under. I think both will run the ball more to keep pressure of the injured QBs.
    If Mahomes gets dinged up this game is over.
    Agreed.

Other than QB and TE, I'm not sure KC has a positional advantage anywhere on either side of the ball. The Eagles arguably have the best roster in the the league top to bottom. I won't be surprised if KC wins but I think the Eagles win like 6/7 times out of 10 in this matchup.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

KC will have no answer for that Philly offensive line. Unless Mahomes goes off EARLY in this game this will come down to the Eagles grinding to an early lead and Hassan Reddick making plays in the KC backfield. The Niners shut down Hurts early but they had no answer for the Eagles pounding the ball behind Mailata and Dickerson. THIS is the matchup of the game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Agreed.

Other than QB and TE, I'm not sure KC has a positional advantage anywhere on either side of the ball. The Eagles arguably have the best roster in the the league top to bottom. I won't be surprised if KC wins but I think the Eagles win like 6/7 times out of 10 in this matchup.
    All true but mahomes has been here before and he wants to get this one bad.

12 Last