Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Nasdaq AAPL

Open
    High 142.37
    Low 140.55

Mkt cap 2.25T

With 2.25 TRILLION DOLLARS in market capability, Apple aint goin anywhere bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Exactly. Gold didn't do his homework here.

The propaganda got to him and he thinks Elon Musk is Jesus.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11268

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    What kind of middle class or poor stupid mfer would pay $2000 for a laptop when other brands are $300? What idiot of same class would buy an iPhone just released version for $1500 when you can buy other brands just released for $300? Only a stupid mfer. Apple has the dumbest customers. Then these same people are on food stamps and welfare and shit. Imagine that Apple being subsidized by the government and tax payers. I had an iPhone when I was in high school never bought any of their products since. How's that for brand loyalty.
    Comparing a $300 android phone to an iPhone is laughable. The performance is nowhere near the same. Not everyone in this world is poor, people do have money. If you’re a peasant that cant afford a real phone then stick with your $300 phone.
    Last edited by wombat; 11-30-22 at 04:15 PM.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Exactly. Gold didn't do his homework here.

The propaganda got to him and he thinks Elon Musk is Jesus.

If anything, twitter will be taking a slow death and Musk will be a few billion lighter in the pocket before he will be looking to dump it in a fire sale.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Comparing a $300 android phone to an iPhone is laughable. The performance is nowhere near the same. Not everyone in this world is poor, people do have money. If you’re a pessant that cant afford a real phone then stick with your $300 phone.
    The samsung galaxy is around the same price as an iphone and can do everything an iphone can.

I have an iphone but people get suckered into buying them every year, or two years. They say "the new one is so much faster." But then I actually did a test with a brand new iphone and one that was 1 year old. There is no difference in speed to the naked eye. That 0.001 seconds of increased speed is not detectable. Your increased megapixels on your camera, at this already advanced stage, is not detectable to the naked eye either.

It's really all a scam. As long as I can make a phone call, send a text message, browse a little internet, and place a gamble, check my cc statements, that's all I need my phone to do. I don't need to play video games on my phone like some loser who doesn't interact with society.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    If anything, twitter will be taking a slow death and Musk will be a few billion lighter in the pocket before he will be looking to dump it in a fire sale.
    Musk is one of the only billionaires fighting for what our entire constitution is based around -- free speech. The rest of these billiionaires are scared to say something that hurts their pockets, or image. The whole point of living in this country is that people are not supposed to agree. Musk is fighting to make sure we are not all taken down the liberal rainbow rabbit hole.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

This is the dumbest thing JJ has ever said.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    CR will draw tomorrow

I know the game

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Musk is one of the only billionaires fighting for what our entire constitution is based around -- free speech. The rest of these billiionaires are scared to say something that hurts their pockets, or image. The whole point of living in this country is that people are not supposed to agree. Musk is fighting to make sure we are not all taken down the liberal rainbow rabbit hole.
    Dude , he was a broke ass negrah until obummer saved his ass. He reminds me of why the Roman Empire went down. The rich used to buy their kids a spot in the military. Why we are the best. R.I.f. Is what our military does.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think a majority of Twitter is fake accounts and bots that are populated to push agendas. I don’t think it’s as popular as it appears. Apple doesn’t need it
    They were fine with it a few months ago. You and I both know what's going on here. Let's not act like you don't.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Bankrupt?

Twitter needs Apple more than Apple needs Twitter. Over half of Twitter users are on iPhones. If all those users stop using the app, Twitter would be the one going out of business.
    Small wonder then, that so many on Twitter are fukkin pussies.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Small wonder then, that so many on Twitter are fukkin pussies.
    Great post

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8353

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    Are you sure?

jackpot269

You think not being on Twitter takes away your free speech? That's sad, so no one had free speech before 2007 or 08. Fox news not having Democrats on nightly right after tucker and Hannity is taking their free speech., By that reasoning. Musk thought he was going to make money on the deal, but it's not looking to good!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

The samsung galaxy is around the same price as an iphone and can do everything an iphone can.

I have an iphone but people get suckered into buying them every year, or two years. They say "the new one is so much faster." But then I actually did a test with a brand new iphone and one that was 1 year old. There is no difference in speed to the naked eye. That 0.001 seconds of increased speed is not detectable. Your increased megapixels on your camera, at this already advanced stage, is not detectable to the naked eye either.

It's really all a scam. As long as I can make a phone call, send a text message, browse a little internet, and place a gamble, check my cc statements, that's all I need my phone to do. I don't need to play video games on my phone like some loser who doesn't interact with society.
    I have the Galaxy S22 and it's awesome. Yes it wasn't cheap brand new.

I've been boycotting Apple for years now. I'm working off a new and powerful Dell laptop and it works just fine. I'd put it up against any Apple craptop computer.

Fock the I-phone, I-pads and apple laptops I say! Shit woke company that is in bed with China.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    You think not being on Twitter takes away your free speech? That's sad...
    It is sad, even if ignorance is expected from a poster like him, it's still sad.

It's absolutely amazing how many people have no clue what Free Speech actually is and it's even more amazing how so many have bought into the main stream media propaganda that moderating content on Twitter is somehow an infraction of free speech.

It just blows my mind how many are so ignorant to the basic constitutional concept.

What's worse is that those who seem to advocate the most for freedom of speech they claim they lost, but never actually lost, are doing so in order to be able to mis and dis inform the public about a variety of issues.

It's just wrong.
    Points Awarded:

jackpot269 gave KVB 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Only way Apple goes bankrupt is if their phones and tablets consistently start exploding and killing people over and over and over. Then maybe they have trouble.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7055

Only Apple product I've ever owned was an original iPod. Still have it somewhere.

Apple, those innovators.... didn't even have a copy/paste feature for many years

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

For the phone, prefer Samsung.

For the tablet, prefer ipad, especially the ipad pro.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    Only Apple product I've ever owned was an original iPod. Still have it somewhere.

Apple, those innovators.... didn't even have a copy/paste feature for many years
    That was the last product I also owned from Apple also. It pissed me off when Apple got greedy and took down the Itunes media player for ipods. That was a sneaky ass move by apple to screw over every IPOD owner.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Musk doesn't want to pay Apple their cut.....Its about money....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Apple is under contract with Twitter to keep them in the App store. I don't think Musk attorneys would have have let him buy Twitter without some kind of clause pending with the apple app store.

Apple will get sued into oblivion by Musk if they try any shit like that I believe. It just makes sense to me.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think Apple is under contract with Twitter to keep them in the App store. I don't think Musk attorneys would have have let him buy Twitter without some kind of clause pending with the apple app store.

Apple will get sued into oblivion by Musk if they try any shit like that I believe. It just makes sense to me.
    So now Must wants enforce a contract lol

I'm sure there's an out.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

my 357 wants to shoot this apple i got , i'am 100% just say when elon

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Playing right into musk’s hands. He’s already developing a new phone.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Dude , he was a broke ass negrah until obummer saved his ass. He reminds me of why the Roman Empire went down. The rich used to buy their kids a spot in the military. Why we are the best. R.I.f. Is what our military does.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. I don't care if Elon is broke or rich. But if you're rich, you get a platform. And he's calling out a ton of bs, things many of us already say but we don't have the reach he does. What has he said that was wrong? Everything is dead accurate. It's not a mystery why these celebrities are leaving twitter. Their mind is polluted with extreme liberalism. It's almost like we have to succumb to that or else we're all going to get canceled. F that. I'm happy someone is actually speaking up for us who have traditional values.
    Points Awarded:

Chili_Powder gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

You think not being on Twitter takes away your free speech? That's sad, so no one had free speech before 2007 or 08. Fox news not having Democrats on nightly right after tucker and Hannity is taking their free speech., By that reasoning. Musk thought he was going to make money on the deal, but it's not looking to good!
    Na not saying that, but in this dumb digital society that's where we are headed. Next generation of kids are all going to be glued to tech. Everything is digital. They will live on their phones, much more than they already do. Look at some of the stuff that's coming out the past few years. Do you want your daughter pissing in a bathroom in the stall next to a transgender? I don't. And if I come out and say that, they (as in the big brother liberal movement people) will try and shut down my business.

If you hurt someone's feelings because you don't agree with them, and they are some kind of minority race or religion, they'll try and hang you. What kind of society is this? When you do that online, on a Twitter, you get roasted with thousands of comments from losers including celebrities who are just trying to protect their image.

Why did disney make an animated pic with its first gay person ever and it flopped? If everyone truly loves this new age thinking and is on board, why didn't they go to see it? Because these posers/celebs online, they say one thing for the media but say something different behind closed doors. The market has spoken on that, and they told disney what they think. They seem amazed that not every parent wants to take their child to see that.

Elon musk is just the one who is calling out the bs, cause he has the platform to do it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Elon was a hero to the Democrats in past years with the Tesla electric cars which revolutionized the start of the green new deal. Then he ponied up to built awesome rockets with Space X that can land backwards and made it known that his ambition to send man to mars is second to none! Democrats LOVED AND WORSHIPED HIM!

Then the minute Elon buys Twitter and wants equal free speech for all he is now considered the Anti Christ as far as the Democrats are concerned.

Democrats are so retarded and STUPID!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 849

Goat, you speak with too much common sense for these corners of the internet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If you look at the Samsung Galaxy closely... Samsung's last "best bang for the buck" model was the Galaxy 8 and 8+. Ever since that year... they have totally fu##ed their customers. Apple kept the bar high... and blew Samsung away. Samsung claims the next Galaxy released will be their best ever... and I totally believe it. They will match and beat the iPhone 14 Pro. Samsung has already made statements they it will undoubtedly beat iphone 14 pro's camera. Can they win back the customers?? Probably not... but it's a hard lesson learned.

Anyone has free time?? Compare all Samsung Galaxy's model years since the Galaxy 8.... it would blow your mind that even the color depth and resolution.... they cheated their customers.

jackpot269

Na not saying that, but in this dumb digital society that's where we are headed. Next generation of kids are all going to be glued to tech. Everything is digital. They will live on their phones, much more than they already do. Look at some of the stuff that's coming out the past few years. Do you want your daughter pissing in a bathroom in the stall next to a transgender? I don't. And if I come out and say that, they (as in the big brother liberal movement people) will try and shut down my business.

If you hurt someone's feelings because you don't agree with them, and they are some kind of minority race or religion, they'll try and hang you. What kind of society is this? When you do that online, on a Twitter, you get roasted with thousands of comments from losers including celebrities who are just trying to protect their image.

Why did disney make an animated pic with its first gay person ever and it flopped? If everyone truly loves this new age thinking and is on board, why didn't they go to see it? Because these posers/celebs online, they say one thing for the media but say something different behind closed doors. The market has spoken on that, and they told disney what they think. They seem amazed that not every parent wants to take their child to see that.

Elon musk is just the one who is calling out the bs, cause he has the platform to do it.
    No I don't want my daughter in that situation.
    After next week she will only like a year to finish Jurisprudence degree and I hope she understands free speech better than the people on here and anyone that thinks being ban from Twitter takes away your free speech, if I get banned tomorrow at SBR it in no way impedes my 1st amendment rights.
    Yes the younger generation is almost all digital and it's only getting worse.
    I sold my business in 2017 but, I would tell anyone now or then I don't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with transgender and it better not happen.
    I think every person has a right to be who they want to be, but if you hurt a child they should be given the max penalty allowed by law! Hurt my child get my max penalty. Meet Mr Smith and Wesson or Mr Browning

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    If you look at the Samsung Galaxy closely... Samsung's last "best bang for the buck" model was the Galaxy 8 and 8+. Ever since that year... they have totally fu##ed their customers. Apple kept the bar high... and blew Samsung away. Samsung claims the next Galaxy released will be their best ever... and I totally believe it. They will match and beat the iPhone 14 Pro. Samsung has already made statements they it will undoubtedly beat iphone 14 pro's camera. Can they win back the customers?? Probably not... but it's a hard lesson learned.

Anyone has free time?? Compare all Samsung Galaxy's model years since the Galaxy 8.... it would blow your mind that even the color depth and resolution.... they cheated their customers.
    Since the Iphone 4 and Galaxy s4, nothing significant has changed. They just both get a little better, and that is it. People that get new phones every year or 2, are the same drones that watch the Karkashians.

Goat Milk

No I don't want my daughter in that situation.
    After next week she will only like a year to finish Jurisprudence degree and I hope she understands free speech better than the people on here and anyone that thinks being ban from Twitter takes away your free speech, if I get banned tomorrow at SBR it in no way impedes my 1st amendment rights.
    Yes the younger generation is almost all digital and it's only getting worse.
    I sold my business in 2017 but, I would tell anyone now or then I don't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with transgender and it better not happen.
    I think every person has a right to be who they want to be, but if you hurt a child they should be given the max penalty allowed by law! Hurt my child get my max penalty. Meet Mr Smith and Wesson or Mr Browning
    That's the point though. Twitter is actually the most "public" place based on the way our society is headed. You won't get that kind of exposure in a rally, or a community meeting, or at state hall. So if you get canceled on there, or on SBR, yeah, that's someone taking away your free speech. It's moderating you, even if you're just respectfully voicing an opinion. If the left doesn't agree with that opinion, you're finished. So pre-Musk, if you habitually said things like "I don't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with a transgender," and you were posting it constantly, I guarantee you you'd be banned. Why should you be?

Look what Twitter tried to do to Jordan Peterson, one of the most influential philosopher's of this century.

People talk about racism a lot -- and it's like everyone has to be this happy go lucky person and get along with everyone. It's easy for those celebrities to come out and say "peace for all" when they've never left their little bubbles in their lives.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 12-01-22 at 02:34 AM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Goat, you speak with too much common sense for these corners of the internet.
    I'm down to go to Mars with Musk. Get off this dump of a planet. Society crumbling before our eyes.

First 123 Last