stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

his first year will be the last time he gets boat raced by riley and kelly before they head off to the big10. He also has to open at Tcu. should be a nice long, losing year for sanders, although he will work the portal alot one has to assume

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Rashaan Salaam is not walking through that door!

bigcmo
    bigcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

your orignal statement was, "I beg you to take the Colorado job and show the world you're actually a good coach. lol" now that he has taken the job let's see what time says, no one walks into a rebuilding job and immediately wins. so stop pulling other statements out of your dumb arss.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I think he'll do awesome. Love it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Being a good player doesn't always equate to being a good coach. Good coaches start coaching from the high school level and work and earn their way up the latter. Retired great players typically skip that process as they are to busy playing the game instead.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by bigcmo View Post
    your orignal statement was, "I beg you to take the Colorado job and show the world you're actually a good coach. lol" now that he has taken the job let's see what time says, no one walks into a rebuilding job and immediately wins. so stop pulling other statements out of your dumb arss.
    lol who's ghost are you pal? shine my shoes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Shot, Coach Prime videos are surfacing. Are you ready to suit up for Coach Prime?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/20...-cnntm-vpx.cnn

Deion Sanders receives backlash for leaving HBCU for Colorado

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

He just poopoo’d all over the HBCU….he knows there is nothing with that league.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being a good player doesn't always equate to being a good coach. Good coaches start coaching from the high school level and work and earn their way up the latter. Retired great players typically skip that process as they are to busy playing the game instead.
    Deion Sanders should be coaching in the nfl right now. The guy is one of the most gifted athletes ever to step foot on a football field. He could destroy an offensive coordinator's entire gameplan by himself. He knew what plays you were running before you even said hike.

Goat Milk

Deion sanders wasn't "a good player." He was a legendary player, the best defensive player of all time.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Deion Sanders should be coaching in the nfl right now. The guy is one of the most gifted athletes ever to step foot on a football field. He could destroy an offensive coordinator's entire gameplan by himself. He knew what plays you were running before you even said hike.
    I need to stop you right there. lol You're acting like there are 4 Deion Sanders at 25 years of age in the Secondary out there. All flying around and sh##. Um.... he doesn't play anymore. He coaches. And not only he coaches... he's been coaching "little league". So, now he's in Colorado... we'll follow up on this thread later.

You guys act like he's Nick Saban and sh##. He's not white.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The Money Shot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sanders clean as a whistle too

Lifestyle

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

You know, you guys saying that Jackson St. isn't much of a resume, and that Colorado is in the lower tier of the power conferences, but maybe Sanders has a plan that you're not giving him credit for. Perhaps he knows that he is in the nascent stage of his coaching career, and isn't ready just yet to be coaching one of the college football bluebloods, and so is working his way up the system. Just a thought....

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I need to stop you right there. lol You're acting like there are 4 Deion Sanders at 25 years of age in the Secondary out there. All flying around and sh##. Um.... he doesn't play anymore. He coaches. And not only he coaches... he's been coaching "little league". So, now he's in Colorado... we'll follow up on this thread later.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    You know, you guys saying that Jackson St. isn't much of a resume, and that Colorado is in the lower tier of the power conferences, but maybe Sanders has a plan that you're not giving him credit for. Perhaps he knows that he is in the nascent stage of his coaching career, and isn't ready just yet to be coaching one of the college football bluebloods, and so is working his way up the system. Just a thought....
    No. "He's not white".

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

Quote Originally Posted by bigcmo View Post
    Hey loud mouth who started this thread, you got your wish. now what will you say about the black coach when he turns them into winners?
    That record at Jackson State is MEANINGLESS. Sanders is 0-0 entering Colorado... now keep track.

It's EASY TO COACH WHEN YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE FUKKING LEAD GUY. Let him trail 17-0 a few times and then come talk to me.
    TMS. Pretty impressive that you got an op with 56 post after 14 years to reply here. Cheers Bro!

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17041

so stop pulling other statements out of your dumb arss.

lol who's ghost are you pal? shine my shoes.
    Careful. Don't want the face turned into hamburger meat.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will be top level coach

Has it all men

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    I have no problem with Sanders proving me wrong. We'll wait and see what happens. I'm predicting below .500 career wise at Colorado. Laughable if you aren't even bowl eligible.

I have no issues with Sanders except for that fact that ESPN had nothing to report one day... and made this a Top 5 story. Then Sanders had to "highlight"... "They're Not The Only Ones" with his dumbass cocky smile. I don't recall any head coach advertising to a reporter... there are several schools that want me. Tooting his own horn. Most reporters gather information on a head coach and then give you their opinion that other schools may be interested in him. No... Sanders had to say it (himself). lol If you have to pump up your own story by saying other people want you... typically it means... 1 major school was interested in you... and 6 community colleges thought about you. Colorado = desperate.

And Bigtymer.... I wasn't making a racist comment. I was making a factual statement... All I said was Deion Sanders isn't white. Which is the truth.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

The speech that Coach Prime gave to his Jackson St players:

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He will have a good roster and be like 7-5 8-4 at his peak. I don’t care what he did at Jackson state. Mainly it happened because he had players who would have never went there in a million years they were dominate.

Goat Milk

Saban coaches little league too. He coaches 18 yr old children. What did Saban do when he had to coach men? He flunked out of the NFL. Why? Because he doesn't have a big name brand behind him and dirty dollars to recruit people. When the playing field is level, Saban is average. That's been proven.

Same goes for Bill Bellichick, he has yet to do anything as a head coach without Brady. His record as a head coach without Tom Brady is absolutely abysmal.

TheMoneyShot

Props On Mr. Deion "PRIME TIME" Sanders

Colorado Regular Season Wins 2023 Season
    Over 5.5 -120
    Under 5.5 -120

Deion Sanders Still The Colorado Coach Week 1 2024 Season?
    Yes -200
    No +150

Conference Deion Sanders Coaches In Next After Pac12?
    SEC +200
    ACC +250
    Big 12 +300
    Big Ten +400

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

He's doing this for his son. Bad idea.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

The schedule is hard. I would take under 5.5 year 1. Non conference at Tcu, nebraska, colorado state. Road trips to ucla Utah wazzu and Oregon. The under looks great
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The schedule is hard. I would take under 5.5 year 1. Non conference at Tcu, nebraska, colorado state. Road trips to ucla Utah wazzu and Oregon. The under looks great
    He's lucky if he wins 3 games.

Coming from Sanders point of view... he's thinking bowl eligible right when he gets in the door. He might stink up the house so bad.... too embarrassing for him... might resign after 1 year.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

He's lucky if he wins 3 games.

Coming from Sanders point of view... he's thinking bowl eligible right when he gets in the door. He might stink up the house so bad.... too embarrassing for him... might resign after 1 year.
    I think he has a couple winnable home games. The only real gimme is Colorado st at home. He does get stanford at home, should win that. Theres like 6 games he will need a miracle to win 1 sure win and 5 games that they could win or lose. 3 or 4 looks like the number of wins for year 1.

TheMoneyShot

F U Prime! You're nothing but hype brotha!

TheMoneyShot

Deion already TERMINATING KIDS SCHOLARSHIPS. Total fu##ing A##HOLE.

First 12