d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Anyone watching Oregon/OSU?

Refs have been jobbing Oregon State all game. Crazy. Vegas must need Ducks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

They overcame the refs. Impressive.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

That was an epic meltdown by Oregon. They were in total control.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Very deceptive, had Oregon State here pregame but at one point had both teams as dogs LIVE, Oregon much less odds of course.

Bought Oregon State at half time too, and when Oregon started with the 3 and out, I thought we had it. Then the pick. The last thing I'd bought was Oregon State +14.5, with 13.5, 11.5 and 10.5 before that.

Next thing I know it's 34-10 and I'm thinking this one is toast, trading done for sure.

Fukk, I got caught watching too, missed a bet or too from other games.

I don't usually past post, but this was a nice turnaround after the early turnaround.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Very deceptive, had Oregon State here pregame but at one point had both teams as dogs LIVE, Oregon much less odds of course.

Bought Oregon State at half time too, and when Oregon started with the 3 and out, I thought we had it. Then the pick. The last thing I'd bought was Oregon State +14.5, with 13.5, 11.5 and 10.5 before that.

Next thing I know it's 34-10 and I'm thinking this one is toast, trading done for sure.

I don't usually past post, but this was a nice turnaround after the early turnaround.

Tell me about it. I had +3.5 and +4.5 in the first half and added +6.5 at halftime. Didn't have the guts to add more after that. Got real lucky.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Vegas doesn't care about 1 random reg season little child's game, they have thousands and thousands of bets in play with teams, props, international sports, everything.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Lol. Wait I thought your “fund” had it covered.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Tell me about it. I had +3.5 and +4.5 in the first half and added +6.5 at halftime. Didn't have the guts to add more after that. Got real lucky.
    We weren't striking at the spread until it hit 10.5, just the moneylines when it was closer.

There was a mad rush to get those higher lines with the thinking that they wouldn't last, but they swelled. Good to see it get within a possession.

Didn't think Oregon could handle the Oregon St defense, and in the end Oregon couldn't keep up, Oregon St defense showed up in the 2nd half. It was a roundabout way to get to the result predicted, or close to it.

Good game D2.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Lol. Wait I thought your “fund” had it covered.
    Huh? What does this mean ^^^?

I know, those origin lines I'm producing are something else, aren't they? Market leading and market moving the vast majority of the time.

Might be the best in the world, but there's a lot of competition at that level. We all have something good and something bad.

Don't stress yourself trying to match that though, create your own ratings and then learn your markets until you Know Your Markets.

This will tell you what to do...

... ...