stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

UCONN Husky homer checking in.

My beloved Huskies are at home hosting UMASS tonight.
    Huskies are -14 point favorites.

The last time the Huskies were -14 against anybody was the very same day space monkeys flew out of my butt. Actually without putting in the research I think the last time was 2010-2011 the year UCONN went to the Fiesta Bowl only to get blown out by Bob Stoops and the Oklahoma Sooners.

Huskies are 4-5 straight up, which is four more wins than I expected from them so far.
    More importantly, UCONN is 7-2 ATS, which will happen when you suck as a team for so long the linemakers inflate the number on the opponents.

All kidding around aside, Coach Mora is doing a great job up there up in Stoors, he has the program knocking on relevancies door.

UMASS flat out sucks, this is rarified air for the Huskies laying heavy wood.
    I'm not sure if I can trust them to cover the 14, under 40.5 is worth a small play though.

At -14, 40.5, the books are implying a 28-13 game.
    I'm not sure if the Minutemen can get to 13, Mora's got a good defense up there.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    My beloved Huskies are at home hosting UMASS tonight.
    Huskies are -14 point favorites.

The last time the Huskies were -14 against anybody was the very same day space monkeys flew out of my butt. Actually without putting in the research I think the last time was 2010-2011 the year UCONN went to the Fiesta Bowl only to get blown out by Bob Stoops and the Oklahoma Sooners.

Huskies are 4-5 straight up, which is four more wins than I expected from them so far.
    More importantly, UCONN is 7-2 ATS, which will happen when you suck as a team for so long the linemakers inflate the number on the opponents.

All kidding around aside, Coach Mora is doing a great job up there up in Stoors, he has the program knocking on relevancies door.

UMASS flat out sucks, this is rarified air for the Huskies laying heavy wood.
    I'm not sure if I can trust them to cover the 14, under 40.5 is worth a small play though.

At -14, 40.5, the books are implying a 28-13 game.
    I'm not sure if the Minutemen can get to 13, Mora's got a good defense up there.