KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

If that line gets higher, and the moneyline grows on the Lakers, I might get Lakers ML and sell back when they take the lead early.

But Mac, if you're right, that will be dead money from the get go.

If I perceive the EV, I pull the trigger in hopes of selling some or all back.

That's the thing about our perceived EV...

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Fukking Cavs out late partying in LA. Came out flat as a pancake. Mobley and Allen just don't give a fukk about this game. About to lose 3 bets on these fukks. Mitchell the only guy that looks serious.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I never did open a trade with Lakers moneyline.

I guess it would have turned a profit, but it just wasn't there for me.

Bummer.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Fukking Cavs out late partying in LA. Came out flat as a pancake. Mobley and Allen just don't give a fukk about this game. About to lose 3 bets on these fukks. Mitchell the only guy that looks serious.
    66 point 1st quarter and lakers scored 36 of em.

Pretty busy first I'd say.

That said, Cavs been spending some time on the free throw line, but hitting a lot of them.

Mac4Lyfe

Lakers are just an awful team. It's Lebron, Davis, Westbrook and a bunch of guys from the YMCA. I really don't know who the fukk are these guys on this Laker team? This roster is horrible. Absolutely awful. No way this team makes the play in. No fukking way.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, it's a sad look for the Lakers.

Not only are they an easy team to prepare for, they suck on the court so there is so much room for error.

What do they need? Players? A coach? Is it just not their turn? Bottom of the barrel seems like an odd spot for the Lakers.

Yet here we are.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Not only are they an easy team to prepare for, they suck on the court so there is so much room for error.

What do they need? Players? A coach? Is it just not their turn? Bottom of the barrel seems like an odd spot for the Lakers.

Yet here we are.
    They should bite the bullet and trade off their pieces for assets before there's nothing left. Trade Lebron. Trade AD. Can probably get some decent young players plus prime draft picks. No brainer to me.

Mac4Lyfe

Yet here we are.
    They need players. Outside of Davis and Lebron, none of these guys could start for another team in this league. Hell I'm not sure any of these players can even make the roster on most teams. How did the front office build such a poor roster? I almost feel sad for them.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds like a rebuild time.

Could it be that some players are standing in the way? Cough cough "Lebronda" Cough.

Hanging on for scoring record at the expense of the franchise?...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

They need players. Outside of Davis and Lebron, none of these guys could start for another team in this league. Hell I'm not sure any of these players can even make the roster on most teams. How did the front office build such a poor roster? I almost feel sad for them.
    Front office? Nah this is all on James. Look at the guys he got rid of for Davis to get that ring in Disney world that no one will remember?
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

They don't have assets to get players. They can't make it work. Blow it up.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

What's Lebron's endgame how much control does he still have?

How do they burn the house down with him standing there?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They should bite the bullet and trade off their pieces for assets before there's nothing left. Trade Lebron. Trade AD. Can probably get some decent young players plus prime draft picks. No brainer to me.
    I know Lebron has a 15% trade kicker on top of his $47.5M salary that prevents the Lakers from trading him. Who the hell is going to pay $60m for a rental? So they really can't do it. Too costly. AD signed with Klutch and Rich Paul when he left the Pels, so he goes where Lebron goes. They are stuck like Chuck. Who would pay for Russell? No one. The Lakers made a lot of roster mistakes all fueled by Lebron's win now mentality. Heck, at least they won a title in the bubble. They're not sniffing another one any time soon.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Why does Westbrook brick so many shots?

Why does he suck.

He used to be good. Usually when you age and lose the step experience gives you the shot.

It's like he lost both so quick.

WTF?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Front office? Nah this is all on James. Look at the guys he got rid of for Davis to get that ring in Disney world that no one will remember?
    Oh, I agree. Lebron fukked them just like he's fukked every team he's hitched his wagon too. Once he left Cleveland and Miami those teams went from first to worst. The only problem these days is that he can no longer take 4 gLeague level guys to the playoffs, so the Lakers are fukkked.
    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    They don't have assets to get players. They can't make it work. Blow it up.
    Yeah, I was just pointing out the obvious that the Lakers problem is talent. They don't have any. Plus they have zero assets, so they are in a bad place. They really need to start sucking and try to get Wemby or Scoot. But even that is a crapshoot.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

As this season progresses there is going to be an elephant in that locker room and pressure for a move will come.

Sometimes that pressure leaks out in the wrong spot, the wrong front office guy gets fired and Lebronda stands tall.

Could get interesting.

Mac4Lyfe

Why does Westbrook brick so many shots?
    Why does he suck.
    He used to be good. Usually when you age and lose the step experience gives you the shot.
    It's like he lost both so quick.
    WTF?
    He was great in the first quarter tonight. Slashing to the lane and hitting 3's. But like Cinderella at midnight his pumpkin burst into flames. Whenever he comes out strong, he tends to then overplay and gets in trouble. He was trying to dribble in double teams in that second half and doing too much. Old age has hit all 3 of them. Lebron just don't have it anymore either. He can play well but he just can't carry the team anymore.

Mac4Lyfe

As this season progresses there is going to be an elephant in that locker room and pressure for a move will come.

Sometimes that pressure leaks out in the wrong spot, the wrong front office guy gets fired and Lebronda stands tall.

Could get interesting.
    I got to fade these clowns. Casual fans are still betting them up.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe Westbrook just doesn't have the reserve to keep it up because we do see glimpses of that old almost unguardable guy.

It's so early in the season, a lot of shit yet to build before someone starts turning on the fans.

Mac4Lyfe

Westbrook and Lebron both have old legs. They've both played a lot of basketball. Father time. Each of them could have a great night but then just don't have it for the next 2 games. Westbrook lost a lot of confidence as he was the scapegoat. Davis can't be counted on each game. He disappeared tonight too. Sucks when your best 3 players have to wrap themselves up in ice and bubble during the game. While the Cavs have the fountain of youth and a big 4.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Tale of two teams going in separate direction.

Lakers old as you stated Mac and Cavs young and talented and hungry.

Get it!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Bostongambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

I guess Lebron really is gunning for AT&T Lilys job.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is just playing for records

can care less about losing

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Two more ESPN blowouts tonight. It's such garbage.

First 12