Gamblinglover
    Gamblinglover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Sharp or square nba 1st pick of season big underdog upset

We were on yankees run line for the early game, this one was as easy as it gets and obvious, but lets talk nba.

Tonight i have my eyes on the Gsw lakers game. I like lakers on the moneyline, heres my reasoning behind the pick. Lebron and AD come back healthy and rested. Gsw draymond punched his teammate in the face the other day. Draymond and the guy he punched jordan poole are key players on the team especially poole who is probably their 2nd most important player now days for scoring. Lebron always steps his game up vs steph curry, when lebron plays steph you always have a chance at seeing lebon drop 50 or something....lakers missed the playoffs last year due to injury to ad and westbrook not playing well..and gsw are coming off a championship. I think lakers especially lbj and ad will try to make a statement tonight, that when healthy we are just as good as you. I feel like the game means more to the lakers than it does gsw.

Couple things im hoping for to bink a nice underdog here is this.
    1. Lockeroom and personal issues on gsw team affect their play
    2. A championship "hangover" hopefully gsw doesnt get to pumped up for this game, and maybe get a laid back effort from the team given they won it all, are punching each other in the face, and now have to face a laker team that apparently should lose by a decent amount given the line.

Gamblinglover

I also think gsw wont play with a sense of urgency where la will, la will be more intense and have a sense of urgency to start off the season well, to gsw this a spot for a let down especially vs an angry ad and lebron. Gsw might not be able to match the intensity and urgency of the lakers. Theres a lot of pressure on lbj and ad to do well this season, theres no urgency or pressure on gsw, and they are fighting with one another literally. If the lakers could ever pull out a game as 2-1 dog this is the spot.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no game in nba is a big upset

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Pass.

Studying probability.

Gamblinglover