coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Sponsors want clicks, views and butts in seats. Serena is like Mayweather. People love them and hate them and will watch to see them win or train wreck. The sponsors didn't intimidate her opponents, the environment did and 2 women weren't up to the task.

We've seen athletes go on farewell tours. Brady was supposed to retire. Some random guy got his final TD football. That ball was worth a half million dollars until Brady decided to come back. I really don't think Serena will retire this year. She'll continue to make it a spectacle, fans will come out in droves to see her one last time and she'll make a huge announcement... "I'M BACK"!!!!
    You are correct. I strongly believe she will be back in next AO SLAM. the itching to win more slams still there in her imo.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    You are correct. I strongly believe she will be back in next AO SLAM. the itching to win more slams still there in her imo.
    She should just retire if her fat ass isn't committed to losing about 30-50 pounds. Else she's going to be getting embarrassed a lot.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    She should just retire if her fat ass isn't committed to losing about 30-50 pounds. Else she's going to be getting embarrassed a lot.
    I'll bet now that she is retired she gains another 30-50 pounds within a year. Tennis was the only thing keeping her weight some what in check.

It's time EAT and EAT and EAT Serena!

First 123