dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Fox and Fan Duel

two WD from the above and both in my checking account in about a hour or so. Really, this must be new. Have any of you guys seen the same. I am sure I am not special so this is decent. Getting money into a book and getting your money back in the form of a WD is very important to me. I no longer make huge wagers so being able to WD and deposit easily is excellent.

the irony is I am not crazy about Fox. I like FD and also DK. I am assuming in the next week to 10 days special NFL and maybe even college contests will appear in most of these books. DK is making a bit of a comeback as a security. Does DK get your money to you the same day? How about Rivers and SH. well, no big deal I will probably deposit in all of them.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

fanduel is always a day for me as is caesars, betmgm and betrivers

draftkings is the fastest, 45 mins to an hour usually

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

FOX sends 1099’s for bonuses converted to cash, something to be aware about no other place does that

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Fan Duel removed all debit cards from Connecticut account holders.
    FD says there's been a change in banking rules.
    They still pay me as promised, but it's still a pain in the ass.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Caesars just started with the insta withdrawal to your debit card. Usually have my cash in bank within an hour or two.

Great improvement over the last several months

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fan Duel removed all debit cards from Connecticut account holders.
    FD says there's been a change in banking rules.
    They still pay me as promised, but it's still a pain in the ass.
    Fan Duel did the same in NY

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    two WD from the above and both in my checking account in about a hour or so. Really, this must be new. Have any of you guys seen the same. I am sure I am not special so this is decent. Getting money into a book and getting your money back in the form of a WD is very important to me. I no longer make huge wagers so being able to WD and deposit easily is excellent.

the irony is I am not crazy about Fox. I like FD and also DK. I am assuming in the next week to 10 days special NFL and maybe even college contests will appear in most of these books. DK is making a bit of a comeback as a security. Does DK get your money to you the same day? How about Rivers and SH. well, no big deal I will probably deposit in all of them.
    I made a post on this a few weeks ago. Its near instant for me. I even did a test. Cashed out mgm to the playplus card. It was near instant. Then deposited on fanduel with the mgm card 900. Didnt make any bets. Cashed out 100 and it was instantly in my chase. Then did 800. Was pending for a few hours. Canceled it and tried 800 to my Wells fargo. It was pending for a few hours. Cancelled that one and did 400 to chase and 400 to fanduel..both were in my accounts instantly. Love it. Fanduel on top.

So maybe small amounts are instant but not large amounts.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Fan Duel did the same in NY
    I had a very nice NBA playoff, ran my balance up to about 3400.
    I'm not big time, I'm not a dime player, but I don't need 3k lingering in that account either.
    In May I requested 2,000, didn't really need it, just didn't need in FD.

Noticed my debit card I used to post up with was removed, I was like WTF.
    They promised a snail mail check if I wanted within seven days, I was like, OK.
    Got it in five days, cleared the bank in a second, hassle free, but it was still a surprise.