StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

It seems to me that all of these cases are bs.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    It seems to me that all of these cases are bs.
    I wouldn't say that. There are criminals who have played in the NFL.

It's more that it's a "victim mentality." One reasonable outlook on these things is that the VICTIMS need to be protected. Sure, if the accused did something wrong.

Too often, the facts show that accuser made it up. Could be a grudge or just a chance to get attention. My opinion is that Ariaza should be allowed to play UNTIL he's proven to be guilty.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

bills also need to send McDermott packing. they made a huge mistake keeping him and letting Daboll leave

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    bills also need to send McDermott packing. they made a huge mistake keeping him and letting Daboll leave
    You could be right. The loss at Kan City was unacceptable. Shows a breakdown in controls.

He'll get his chance this year. Personnel is there. If Allen isn't injured, Bills will be expected to get to Super Bowl.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I wouldn't say that. There are criminals who have played in the NFL.

It's more that it's a "victim mentality." One reasonable outlook on these things is that the VICTIMS need to be protected. Sure, if the accused did something wrong.

Too often, the facts show that accuser made it up. Could be a grudge or just a chance to get attention. My opinion is that Ariaza should be allowed to play UNTIL he's proven to be guilty.
    I'm talking about the sex claims and metoo stuff. I can't think of one high profile case that actually had true allegations. Some slut gets wasted then comes to Araiza. Then does more silly stuff. As if Im buying all that

First 123