Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Marc lawrence only but have to buy from online and now the $13 mag will cost me $24 because of $10 shipping wtf???

Called every bookstore near me and in phila same story no we do not carry that magazine LIKE i even would drive to NJ and still save $5 because the bridge toll on the WWW is $5 and get chaeper gas too $4.25 saving me .20 cents

but just have to succumb to ridiculous 10$ fee but im not giving up yet we got more than month till kick off i will call other book stores in delaware county thats only about 15 miles from me springfield and Chester and upperdarby
    Bill, its worth the ten bucks to have it delivered, no? Better than driving 15 miles......

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Bill, its worth the ten bucks to have it delivered, no? Better than driving 15 miles......
    not better car highway at 65 in good weather gets 30 mpg in the local driving out there most speeds 30 to 45 and not many redlights

so just me being through because that mag maybe weighs 1.5 lbs and to ship it united state postal would only cost $2 max $5 if cross country ...

oh and what happens if mag is damaged in shipping do i get replacemnt FREE? I buy r/t i see it in pristine new shape on the rack .

First 12