RobertAnthonyT7
    RobertAnthonyT7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1766

But they still do all those things. So I find it dumb to see them getting bashed.

RobertAnthonyT7

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    what is the deposit method starred out? type it out but space the letters apart

It’s a method based on credit. A method that is currently not allowed in NY. It’s easy to figure out.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAnthonyT7 View Post
    I have to chime in here. I’ve been using Bookmaker and only Bookmaker for at least 15 years. I’m down money, so I’m not bragging- just a fact that bookmaker has paid me $100,000 in one week. They pay when you win. Bottom line. And I did a payout with them recently and got paid $6000 within 12 minutes. So I don’t know what the penetrate you’re talking about JJ. The biggest negative is that if you do too many large bitcoin transactions, you might get a visit from the FEDS, like I did, who questioned if I was a drug dealer. And that’s not Bookmaker’s fault. So keep your transactions small and far apart. Also I was friendly with John who was a manager and left and then Brian who was a manager who passed away. It was nice having that little connection - guys who will go the extra mile and bend the rules on payouts, etc. I don’t have that anymore - schlep like everyone else. Btw- I live in NY. I still use Bookmaker for 2 reasons. They take ************ and they give a 20% bonus which really could go a long way on a large bet. Oh and I played at Heritage for one day in 2012, had a winning day and got limited immediately. Bodog jerked be around back in the day too. I found Bookmaker from finding SBR. SBR is a great resource. Optional is great. The guys really will help you!
    I have always used BKR and trusted them. They have always paid, even large sums quickly, and never jerked me around on grading. However, I did find it strange that their EPL point totals were limited to $100 and set to auto move on max bet. That was a little concerning. Would have expected at least 5

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I remember when it took weeks to get paid, sometimes. And I’ve been stiffed by shitty books not worth naming, way before bitcoin. If a book pays in 15 minutes, gives a good bonus, didn’t limit me (when I did well at times), that’s an A+++ to me. Not sure what we expect. I lose- I pay. I want to get paid quickly when I win, have a decent line and some bonuses- Bookmaker does that. If they didn’t anymore I would have no problem telling you guys- yeah, they suck. Doesn’t matter to me.
    Betonline never ending 30-100% bonuses
    Big limits
    Great lines
    BTC payments the majority of time in 5 min or less
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Bookmaker doesnt even allow listed pitchers

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

It’s a method based on credit. A method that is currently not allowed in NY. It’s easy to figure out.
    understood. was just curious. my dad was a big fan of bookmaker. only site he used online.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

understood. was just curious. my dad was a big fan of bookmaker. only site he used online.
    It's an old filter for the word M@stercard that they havent changed as the whole forum software will be updated.

RobertAnthonyT7

Just sharing my personal experiences. Maybe Bet Online is the best. No idea, never used them. Hope I was helpful.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I used book maker for about 3 years straight and they grade one 100$ Pro bowl bet wrong and I stopped using the site. Support was not going to correctly grade the bet and were walking me in circles stopped using bookmaker ever since.

First 123