pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

Fascinating reading some of the comments from right wing cons who support a treasonous racist piece of shit who attempted to overthrow the peaceful transition of power talking about patriotism.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    this was exactly how i took his statement. he was talking about how she must be feeling towards us as a country right now.
    "Now, how can she feel like America has her back? I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'"

If Griner gets out, the only reason why she'll get out will be because America got her out. So is she gonna be mad that she felt that it wasn't soon enough, and decide to stay in Russia instead of coming home?

Lebron is an idiot and anyone that worships him is an idiot too. He is uneducated and should shut up and dribble.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Fascinating reading some of the comments from right wing cons who support a treasonous racist piece of shit who attempted to overthrow the peaceful transition of power talking about patriotism.
    If that treasonous racist piece of shit was in office, Griner would have been home months ago.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

I'm all for silent protest of any kind that doesn't incite a riot.
    It's your right to do so as an American, if Kaep wants to take a knee, if Griner doesn't support the anthem, that's their right.
    Doesn't mean I have to like their statement they are making, but it's OK.

Regarding Griner, my problem with that whole mess is not black/white, or protest or no protest.

My problem is the fact she was stupid enough to try bring in to Russia a controlled substance in a foreign land that has pretty much zero tolerance for such things.

It's not like the Russians look for those types of things.
    If the stupid idiot really needed that the thing to do would have been to advise authorities well in advance as to what she will be bringing in with her, and why.

She deserves every minute of jail time coming to her.
    The verdict: Guilty of first degree stupidity.

Regarding James, the dude is so far out of touch with reality it's frightening to think there a twelve year old children out there that look up to him as this some kind of super role model.

"Now listen to your Uncle Nasher kiddies, your parents might be good role models, Mr. Fireman may be a good role model, or the doctors and researchers that work tirelessly for a cure for children's cancer, they too are people you might want to look up to. A man that can jump really, really high and put an orange ball through a hoop that thinks an example of fine arts is the movie "Space Jam", is not the way to go when choosing a role model. Trust your Uncle Nasher on this one kiddies"
    Last edited by stevenash; 07-14-22 at 11:24 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mike Huntertz, adrenalinerush, JAKEPEAVY21, and eidolon

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22632

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If that treasonous racist piece of shit was in office, Griner would have been home months ago.
    I'm glad that treasonous racist piece of shit isn't in office, so the unamerican Griner can do some serious carpet muching time in a Russian prison.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

No one is blaming Biden for not doing anything? Imagine if there was another old white guy in there as pres and how much hate he would be getting right now.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14150

bangladesh wouldbe a good place for him.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

keep coming Nighter

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I support Griner to come home

James should be thrown out of nba

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11005

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    We understand completely. You must not understand your brother's personality (Lebron James.) He is an attention whore little bitch.... that thinks everyone should listen to him.
    i agree he likes attention but i also believe that he feels an obligation to use his platform, which is something that michael, bird and magic rarely (if ever) did. and believe me, i think those guys are legends.

i don't agree with much of the bullshitt that comes out of LeBron's piehole, but i respect him in that he's not afraid to take a stand on use his platform as the greatest player of this generation, to try to effect change.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47610

Enes Kanter chimed in on Lebrick's comments..

https://nypost.com/2022/07/14/enes-k...iner-comments/
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I'm glad that treasonous racist piece of shit isn't in office, so the unamerican Griner can do some serious carpet muching time in a Russian prison.
    What a stupid fukking homo. How’s that gonna make your life any better? Serious prison time for hash carts? That’s about as “unamerica” take I’ve seen. Why do you hate her so much?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

i agree he likes attention but i also believe that he feels an obligation to use his platform, which is something that michael, bird and magic rarely (if ever) did. and believe me, i think those guys are legends.

i don't agree with much of the bullshitt that comes out of LeBron's piehole, but i respect him in that he's not afraid to take a stand on use his platform as the greatest player of this generation, to try to effect change.
    Fukk his “platform” he’s dumber than fukk and doesn’t know shit about ANYTHING other than basketball. Where was his “platform” when some 17 year old got beat to death outside his school? Oh wait nvm, the kid who died was white, at the hands of blacks so no harm no foul in his book.

Seriously the guy is a fukking retard. If it wasn’t for his basketball talents he wouldn’t of even made it past 9th grade.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Fukk his “platform” he’s dumber than fukk and doesn’t know shit about ANYTHING other than basketball. Where was his “platform” when some 17 year old got beat to death outside his school? Oh wait nvm, the kid who died was white, at the hands of blacks so no harm no foul in his book.

Seriously the guy is a fukking retard. If it wasn’t for his basketball talents he wouldn’t of even made it past 9th grade.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Seriously though, if that would of been a black kid that got beat to death by 4 white kids outside of his school, my god would would of NEVER heard the end of it. He would of “demanded change” claimed how scary it is for black people just to leave the house. If the kid that got beat to death outside his school was black and it was by 4 white kids they would of had his name painted on every single court in the NBA this year, his face and name would of been on the warm ups for every team. Players last names would of been taken off the back of the jersey in exchange for words like “change” “BLM” “Equality” I could go on for days about all the shot James has said that went unchecked or that he would of never mentioned if it wasn’t white on black crime.

“His platform” wtf has he used his platform to create real change? He opened up a school that was largely funded by tax payers and what he forked over was chump change to him? Oh wow what a hero. Snoop used his platform to open up a football league in the hood to get kids off the streets and give them opportunities to gain scholarships and learn discipline and to work with others. Snoop never bitched about the white man ONE time. Led by example. Wtf has James done? Teach black youths that white cops are all murderers and white people are all bigots? Guys doing more harm than good with his “platform”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

Griner getting 10 years. Fock her. Being as stupid as she is has it's consequences.

Maybe she will learn the Russian language and come out smarter in 10..

Lebron just a racist Troll on social media. Both kinda worthless if you ask me.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-15-22 at 09:43 AM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

She's dumb but what's dumber is putting people in jail for weed

homie1975

i did not know that. will have to look that story up. Effed up. if true, he should have used his platform to speak out against it.

and Griner is a dumbass for taking drugs or weed or whatever it was, to a foreign country. and if it was not hers, check the bags thoroughly before going to the airport. either way, her fault completely.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

i did not know that. will have to look that story up. Effed up. if true, he should have used his platform to speak out against it.

and Griner is a dumbass for taking drugs or weed or whatever it was, to a foreign country. and if it was not hers, check the bags thoroughly before going to the airport. either way, her fault completely.
    Oh go look it up. It wasn’t long ago. Like I said if it was white on black do you think you would even have to look it up? Fukk no!! He would ensure it was a national news story, the entire upcoming NBA season would be based around it.

homie1975

Oh go look it up. It wasn’t long ago. Like I said if it was white on black do you think you would even have to look it up? Fukk no!! He would ensure it was a national news story, the entire upcoming NBA season would be based around it.
    I agree with you.

jjgold

He gets away with everything because he pulls the race card his entire life a real piece of garbage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11750

^^^BLM only in Lebron world!

That's why he did his bogus and self manufactured garage door home racist graffiti hoax stunt at his very safe and secure Brentwood non racist area home. That was such BS! Had a Jussie Smollet play written all over it.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/sport...ent/index.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-15-22 at 10:26 AM.

jjgold

There is no more black lives matters that crumbled after all the money was missing and the founder stole it all never fails

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There is no more black lives matters that crumbled after all the money was missing and the founder stole it all never fails
    And blacks ain’t saying SHIT either. Can you imagine if a white dude ripped them off like that? They’d be blocking off freeway off ramps and burning down cities. I mean who’s really the fukking racists here?

JAKEPEAVY21

And blacks ain’t saying SHIT either. Can you imagine if a white dude ripped them off like that? They’d be blocking off freeway off ramps and burning down cities. I mean who’s really the fukking racists here?
    The whole BLM thing was such a joke. What's interesting is that most blacks only care about their community and don't give 2 shits about any others. But every other community is supposed to help them out? If any other community(especially white) doesn't do this, that and the third for them, they're racist. But the black community isn't racist for only caring about their community? It's natural to care about your own community of people. The word racist is thrown about entirely too often nowadays.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Count your blessings...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The whole BLM thing was such a joke. What's interesting is that most blacks only care about their community and don't give 2 shits about any others. But every other community is supposed to help them out? If any other community(especially white) doesn't do this, that and the third for them, they're racist. But the black community isn't racist for only caring about their community? It's natural to care about your own community of people. The word racist is thrown about entirely too often nowadays.
    Bro they don’t give two shits about their communities are you kidding? Go look at the unsolved homicides in Chicago. Innocent children being hit by stray bullets in drive by shootings and they won’t even burn down a stop sign. Then some crack head resists arrest and the entire country and sporting world was up in arms. More innocent children die in the black communities from stray bullets than George Floyd’s. They rap constantly about selling crack and poisoning their communities and shooting each other and all they do is glorify it and blame white cops for their suffering. Do they ever protest gang violence in their own communities? No. Do they ever refuse to support an artist who glorifies selling “bricks” and owning “choppers” fukk no. They think that shits cool

JAKEPEAVY21

Bro they don’t give two shits about their communities are you kidding? Go look at the unsolved homicides in Chicago. Innocent children being hit by stray bullets in drive by shootings and they won’t even burn down a stop sign. Then some crack head resists arrest and the entire country and sporting world was up in arms. More innocent children die in the black communities from stray bullets than George Floyd’s. They rap constantly about selling crack and poisoning their communities and shooting each other and all they do is glorify it and blame white cops for their suffering. Do they ever protest gang violence in their own communities? No. Do they ever refuse to support an artist who glorifies selling “bricks” and owning “choppers” fukk no. They think that shits cool
    Some do, some don't. I get your point and agree that they never take accountability for black on black crime/violence. They want to blame the white man for anything that goes wrong.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

LeBron a closet queen well know in Northeast Ohio.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Maybe you should tell the whole story. The white kid and his black friends came up to 3 guys playing basketball and chased then shot them with splat guns. Based on the 911 call it looks like they were the instigators and the black guys ended up knocking him out and he later died. His friend even said that they were sorry but it was too late. One of the guys knocked him out and he ended up dying. I've heard varying stories that they kept stomping him but who knows as the other buys ran and left him there. Very tragic but you don't pull up on people and mess with them. Now 3 guys playing basketball are going to jail and one guy is dead. Sad and Stupid

Lebron did respond...

“Our community is everything to us. We were devastated to learn of the overnight incident that saw a life lost near our school. We are grieving with our community over another senseless act of violence. Our campus is safe and secure as we continue to do everything we can to support our students, families, and the entire Akron community.”

Moral of the story - teach your kids to make better decisions. 17 year olds are grown men. You don't do stupid pranks to the wrong people. Here in Texas, you most likely would get shot then stomped. Not wise. What more do you want Lebron James to do/say?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why so upset at Lebron for telling her to stay in Russia?

Seems like lots of people don't want her to come home.
    These are all trump voters telling us how stupid someone is. Once upon a time a bunch of serial liars jump on something Lebron said and these dimwits hated him ever since. I wonder if Lebron donated to any of that 250 million trump collected to fight voter fraud he spent nothing on.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 07-18-22 at 07:38 PM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Bullseye. This the type of scum we deal with daily on this site. Quite the deep thinkers in this joint.

JAKEPEAVY21

Talk about being a damn hypocrite...

On the latest episode of “The Shop,” James was asked rather bluntly: “Why do you hate Boston?”“Cause they racist as f–k,” James responded...

Meanwhile he and some in his group own ~10% of the Red Sox...

So he buys a stake of a team in a "racist city"?

I guess he doesn't care so long as he is making money...what an absolute race baiting piece of garbage.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

As the late, great, Celtic announcer (Johnny Most) might say:

"He's startin to make me sick."

homie1975

whatever LEBRON said, worked.

now there is actually traction going on in the prisoner swap.

First 1234 Last