footballfish
    footballfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1725

Yeah that happened to my account ages ago. They never limited me though. They did however rate my account (make it so my bets change the line more than other bettors' wagers), preventing me from rebetting the line without significant change in juice. They also gave me extra extra lag in in-game markets, banned me for teasers, and closed my JustBet (sister site) account. But they didn't limit

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Good friend of mine had his JustBet account blocked from promos/bonuses/betpoints this month too.

Asked him what his profit was on the site and he said hes down about $10,000 in the last 18 months since he started betting there. In chat they told him he's not considered a recreational so no more bonuses, etc.

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

With all of the legalized gambling now in the US Bookmaker is in trouble. Lost tons of customers and needs operating money.
    Last edited by Brooklyn Dick; 04-01-22 at 05:56 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker uses more of a euro model now

Control winners

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    With all of the legalized gambling now in the US Bookmaker is in trouble. Lost tons of customers and needs operating money.
    I think they will still be fine but they need to be allowing players to keep promos/bonuses or reduce the vig even further or they won't be a better option than legal books.

Brooklyn Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I think they will still be fine but they need to be allowing players to keep promos/bonuses or reduce the vig even further or they won't be a better option than legal books.
    Agree they need to do this, but now they are doing the exact opposite. Less promos, less bonuses, and more
    juice. Even charge a fee to get your own money. They are going backwards big time.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Agree they need to do this, but now they are doing the exact opposite. Less promos, less bonuses, and more
    juice. Even charge a fee to get your own money. They are going backwards big time.
    Huh? Please explain.

Brooklyn Dick

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    Huh? Please explain.
    It is called "withdrawal fees". 3 or 4 percent on many withdrawals.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Did someone at Bookmaker bad touch you Brooklyn Dick?

All I have seen you post for days is repeats of this false rubbish about them.

First you claimed they deal duel lines.

Then you claimed something about BetCRIS being relevant to Bookmaker, when they parted ways a long time ago.

Then you claimed they limit any sharp action.

Then you claimed they have been slow paying and going broke.

Now you are claiming they charge withdraw fees.

You have been on this troll charge since early March and in every thread you have posted this stuff NOT ONE PERSON HAS AGREED OR CONFIRMED WHAT YOU SAY and many have said you are wrong.

A check of your post history shows only one post in the last month that is not about your false claims about Bookmaker.

if you make one more post about Bookmaker please make sure you include incontrovertible proof of what you say. If you cannot, I suggest that you drop it now as we do not allow people to unfairly troll books here and that is what you are now doing.

kakad
    Update your status
    kakad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6924

BetCris charges me withdrawal fees of 3.5%. Don't know if that's relevant, but I'm also not allowed an account at Bookmaker because I have one at BetCris so I don't know how much they've 'parted ways'?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by kakad View Post
    BetCris charges me withdrawal fees of 3.5%. Don't know if that's relevant, but I'm also not allowed an account at Bookmaker because I have one at BetCris so I don't know how much they've 'parted ways'?
    Bookmaker do not disallow other people holding accounts if they have BetCRIS. Would you happen to not be a US resident? If not, that is more likely it. If so, ask again and you may be approved now.

Brooklyn Dick has constantly said BOOKMAKER is his problem and does these things.

His posts specifically say the name Bookmaker and not BetCRIS.

Like you I also suspect he is lying by omission and will now say oh no, he meant BetCRIS.

If he comes back and says he meant BetCRIS because he thinks they are the same, that will be a clear admission of his trolling/lying. Click the "Posts" link under his avatar to see exactly how determined he has been to misinform and post little else recently.

He should drop it totally unless he can also produce clear evidence of BM serving him up duel lines as he claimed, or them slow paying him, or him being charged a withdraw fee. Any further comment about them without that is likely to be his last here at SBR.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't think Bookmaker is going anywhere. Solid book. Besides BetOnline... name another book that let's you lay 5k+ on a game online? Not many do. Bookmaker is still up there.

kakad
    Update your status
    kakad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6924

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Bookmaker do not disallow other people holding accounts if they have BetCRIS. Would you happen to not be a US resident? If not, that is more likely it. If so, ask again and you may be approved now.

Brooklyn Dick has constantly said BOOKMAKER is his problem and does these things.

His posts specifically say the name Bookmaker and not BetCRIS.

Like you I also suspect he is lying by omission and will now say oh no, he meant BetCRIS.

If he comes back and says he meant BetCRIS because he thinks they are the same, that will be a clear admission of his trolling/lying. Click the "Posts" link under his avatar to see exactly how determined he has been to misinform and post little else recently.

He should drop it totally unless he can also produce clear evidence of BM serving him up duel lines as he claimed, or them slow paying him, or him being charged a withdraw fee. Any further comment about them without that is likely to be his last here at SBR.
    Yeah, I am not a US resident. I initially had a Bookmaker and BetCris account. My Bookmaker account sat dormant for months. Never used it at all as at the time it was just an exact replica of BetCris, but I could login and everything. Then after a year or so when I tried to login I would get a message that it was disabled. Whatever, no big deal, but when I'd read about the supposed split between BetCris/Bookmaker I asked them in the fall if they would reopen it but they refused saying I was only allowed one account with them???

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

It is called "withdrawal fees". 3 or 4 percent on many withdrawals.
    Please post a screenshot of a Bookmaker withdrawal which includes a fee. I doubt you can.

And, no, CRIS is not the same as Bookmaker. Yes, they are the same ownership, but they are two different sites serving two different geographies. So it's important to get your facts straight when talking about each one.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Bookmaker has taken my bonus deposit option away too. I can't redeem betpoints either. This is as of today.
    Happens to hundreds.........welcome to the club Jimmy

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

They stole my bet points 12 years ago

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3537

Same thing just happened to me in Justbet
    I was about to clear the rollover and was able to increase fund initial 1000 to 7k
    All of sudden I wasn't able to place bet and was required to send id and selfie holding it.
    Later I was able to bet but realized my betpoint is not going up.
    They told me I am no longer eligible for betpoint nor bonus promotion.
    Because I am making profit I didn't expect to get deposit bonus but betpoints?
    hmmmm.....

jjgold

Like I have been saying Bookmaker a declining brand

We got them at a B now

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

We got them at a B now
    Garbage statement. Cut the shit JJ. If you are a winner bettor betpoints dont matter. They obviously have IT issues with their software sometimes but they will never limit you on major sports, theyll pay large 5 figure payments in less than a hour and you can keep large balances with them safely. Keep in mind that any comment from JJ regarding Bookmaker is because bookmaker either doesnt give him or SBR money anymore(not sure which) but hes on a warpath to damage their credibility with bullshit.

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3537

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Garbage statement. Cut the shit JJ. If you are a winner bettor betpoints dont matter. They obviously have IT issues with their software sometimes but they will never limit you on major sports, theyll pay large 5 figure payments in less than a hour and you can keep large balances with them safely. Keep in mind that any comment from JJ regarding Bookmaker is because bookmaker either doesnt give him or SBR money anymore(not sure which) but hes on a warpath to damage their credibility with bullshit.
    I agree bookmaker and their sister site, my experience so far is the best. Very high limits and heard only good things.
    They did take away the betpoints and everything but still didn't limit me or anything so as long as withdrawal goes well
    I am happy with them.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11420

No book has the highest limits like Bookmaker. They will take a 50k bet online without a flinch.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

We got them at a B now
    -108, Gold.

jjgold

Terrible baseball lines and most other sports

Euro model no thanks

I get -105
    Dime lines up to -180

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Terrible baseball lines and most other sports

Euro model no thanks

I get -105
    Dime lines up to -180
    Yeah but for BM, -108 very good.

A game changer.

jjgold

Ok I will give you that

But everything else they’re not competitive

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok I will give you that

But everything else they’re not competitive
    Reliability, bet size, BM good for so man bettors.

But it does seem like they went a little downhill right around -108 offerings.

So many issues seem to go unfixed.

jjgold

The bet size I guess separates them a little bit for the bigger gambler do they limit people I thought they had a quicker hook now

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

The bet size I guess separates them a little bit for the bigger gambler do they limit people I thought they had a quicker hook now
    They dont limit people on major sports. Trust me

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

They will hook LIVE bettors, limit them, others should be fine. They don't limit regular bets, haven't seen this problem outside of a small market.

The whole LIVE system needs work in general.

Probably the worst part of the site.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11420

They do not limit you on all of the major sports.Case in point, you could put 50k down on tonight's NBA game and probably bet it multiple times. There is no book out there that will let you do this with these amounts. At reduced juice books like Heritage and Betonline, they only allow you reduced odds for the first $1,000. If you try to rebet it, they will raise the odds.

This is what separates Bookmaker from the rest.They don't need to offer betpoints and bonuses because they cater to larger bettors that depend on these limits.

First 12