jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila not a bad choice

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^@Bud
    I have a serious like and respect for RT.
    I'm on record as saying he's vastly underrated.
    But if you have a shot to upgrade with A-rod, no matter how big an asshole he is, you go for it.
    They did it last year with Julo Jones, why not take another shot with Rodgers.?

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1028

Not sure why it's not on the list, but saints is an incredible move. Great coach without a qb.

Maybe it just isn't the kind of team that wants to make a big splash.

Peyton Manning and the NFL certainly want to make a splash in Denver.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phila not a bad choice
    Philly needs more than just a QB.
    Philly needs to blow that whole thing up.
    Starting with that inept coaching staff.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^@Bud
    I have a serious like and respect for RT.
    I'm on record as saying he's vastly underrated.
    But if you have a shot to upgrade with A-rod, no matter how big an asshole he is, you go for it.
    They did it last year with Julo Jones, why not take another shot with Rodgers.?
    yeah I'm with you, underrated qb.

You can't give up a great team like that for a quarterback. You keep a good thing going.

They should have beaten the Bengals. It is unreal they lost that game.

Why do you go with a guy fully committed to your team, for a guy who isn't committed to any team, and give up picks and/or players. It just doesn't make sense to me. To me if I'm a GM, anyways.

But, we saw the 9ers give up first rounders for a guy who never played Division 1 college ball.

Let the circus begin.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Tampa or Pitt

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Philly needs more than just a QB.
    Philly needs to blow that whole thing up.
    Starting with that inept coaching staff.
    Agreed. There is nothing going on in Philly despite them making the playoffs. Philly doesn’t even have a middle of the pack roster. A scatback and a decent wide receiving room, and Slay. That’s about it. That roster would get Aaron Rodgers killed.

budwiser

I don't think anybody is against him going to Denver.

He gets to join NFL royalty, with Peyton Manning possibly buying the team.

He goes through a team that is used to the situation, and a city. Certainly they would welcome him.

Can you imagine the booing he would get in Philly if he didn't succeed. Seems to me he's not a guy who can take it.

But, who the f knows. Certainly not i. Just bs'ing here.

budwiser

In the end, if I'm Rodgers, I threaten retirement and get back another shot.

He's in the NFC, they had the #1 seed. They had no business losing to the 9ers, special teams did them in.

As I think he hinted on the McAfee show, grass is not always greener on the other side.

but if they scru with this guy yeah he's out.

so i think he plays it right.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

he should retire, he seems miserable and doesn't need the money. and he's not going to win anything with any of those other rumored teams.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    he should retire, he seems miserable and doesn't need the money. and he's not going to win anything with any of those other rumored teams.
    Can't go out like that. Losing at home to the 9ers because of your special teams.

Both the Bengals and the 9ers had no business winning either game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great Qb's like Rogers win anywhere

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153492

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Great Qb's like Rogers win anywhere
    except in Green Bay

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Respectfully disagree on Tennessee. Tannehill 33 in his prime.

He cost the Titans the game. There's no question. But he also led the team to a #1 seed.

You're not going to give up a lot to exchange a 33 year old for a 38 year old.

Unless you're crazy. And never underestimate that.

To me, it's gotta be a one-year deal, all-in.

Broncos make the most sense, but what do they have to give up. Peyton Manning coming onboard, might want to make a splash like Elway did with Peyton. Problem is Rodgers will have to go against the AFC quarterbacks, which sux.

You got the Eagles, who Rodgers would prefer to go to if I'm him. NFC Least.

Almost guaranteed he will threaten to retire if not sent to the right team.
    I understand. I wasn't even trying to sound 100% correct. I was just throwing a team out there.... that could be very explosive if they had a player like Rodgers. The Poster Kahn just mentioned Tampa Bay. That's true too... If Brady leaves... Rodgers walks right in easily.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I understand. I wasn't even trying to sound 100% correct. I was just throwing a team out there.... that could be very explosive if they had a player like Rodgers. The Poster Kahn just mentioned Tampa Bay. That's true too... If Brady leaves... Rodgers walks right in easily.
    yeah if Brady retires great fit for Rodgers. Both pocket passers

What do they have to trade though.

Who knows. This is about as predictable as a herd of cats

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    except in Green Bay
    Never understood the "can't win in the cold in Lambeau" angle

How many playoff games have we seen won in Lambeau in the cold, including last year and this year

Where do people get this idea. Obviously not from the facts

budwiser

One thing is sure-he'll threaten to retire. So unless he wants to go to a team he's traded to, AND agrees to the terms..not gonna happen

This severely limits what the Pack can do

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

Indianapolis!!! Wentz sucks!!!

budwiser

Schefter just reported on ESPN that the Packers org is all-in on keeping Rodgers

looks like this is just nonsense, he'll be back in Green Bay next year

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Heading to Cleveland

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Rodgers should join the 49ers since the 49ers had a chance to draft him.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Its just wishful thinking but I'd like to see Miami Trade Tua I tongue ya when I blow ya, AND all their picks this year for Rodgers.
    Too bad Miami is such a crappy organization that no self respecting person would want to come to play there.
    That and playing in a division where Josh Allen comes to play twice a year, along with whatever Belicheat has going on that year will probably make that a pure fantasy on equal par with me pile driving Riley Reid and she tells me see can feel it happening.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

If the Rams don't win this year, he'll be on the team.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

Arod ain't going anywhere. Packers will resign him and davante among others. They are not in a rebuild. Lot of money coming off the books this yr which will allow them to bring back most of the key contributors. Arod has spoke publicly multiple times saying that him and gute are getting along great this year, gute's asking him for his opinion and they got alot of open dialog between eachother.

That whole thing with him and the front office was blown way out of proportion last offseason, there were issues, but it wasnt as bad as it was made out to be. So sick of the dumb media making this a story cus they got nothing better to talk about. Schefter is such a loser, I used to like the guy until he turned everyone against arod and started false rumors cus there was nothing else to talk about last offseason.

Don't get me wrong arod is a tool and an arrogant prik, but lets be real...the pack ain't sh it without him. Jordan love is straight garbage, they definitely screwed up on that pick.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    Arod ain't going anywhere. Packers will resign him and davante among others. They are not in a rebuild. Lot of money coming off the books this yr which will allow them to bring back most of the key contributors. Arod has spoke publicly multiple times saying that him and gute are getting along great this year, gute's asking him for his opinion and they got alot of open dialog between eachother.

That whole thing with him and the front office was blown way out of proportion last offseason, there were issues, but it wasnt as bad as it was made out to be. So sick of the dumb media making this a story cus they got nothing better to talk about. Schefter is such a loser, I used to like the guy until he turned everyone against arod and started false rumors cus there was nothing else to talk about last offseason.

Don't get me wrong arod is a tool and an arrogant prik, but lets be real...the pack ain't sh it without him. Jordan love is straight garbage, they definitely screwed up on that pick.
    agreed he's going nowhere.

it was like a false question, i'm not coming back if they go in rebuild mode. the packers are not going in rebuild mode with aaron rodgers, and the team has already stated they want him back at all costs.

it's all a smoke screen for leverage.

Brewcity

agreed he's going nowhere.

it was like a false question, i'm not coming back if they go in rebuild mode. the packers are not going in rebuild mode with aaron rodgers, and the team has already stated they want him back at all costs.

it's all a smoke screen for leverage.
    Yes, and what do you want him to say in a press conference an hr after the game he got eliminated and looked like shit. He knew he was gonna get a bunch of questions about the future...but the season ended like less than an hr b4 lmao. Give him a few days or weeks lmao. He is always very careful with what he says to the media, for obvious reasons. The media makes everything way worse than it is and twists everyone's words to make them sound worse...I know it's there job, but kinda pathetic.

budwiser

Agreed.

budwiser

Goes back to drafting love in round 1, which is stupid beyond belief. Can't blame rodgers for being upset

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Never understood the "can't win in the cold in Lambeau" angle

How many playoff games have we seen won in Lambeau in the cold, including last year and this year

Where do people get this idea. Obviously not from the facts

Brewcity

Goes back to drafting love in round 1, which is stupid beyond belief. Can't blame rodgers for being upset
    Can you imagine if they would have tried to go up a few more picks and gotten Justin Jefferson? I wanted him so bad, might have cost a bit too much to go up that far though. But seriously, davante and Jefferson on a rookie deal. Are you a shiting me?! That would be nuts!

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Giants

Brewcity

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Giants
    He said he doesn't want to go to a rebuild? Why the hell would he pick the giants? Lmao, no stud wrs, closest you get is sterling Shepard who is guarenteed to miss half the games+ every year, rest of wrs are 3 or 4s on a good team too. No real running back saquan is already washed up/will miss half the game every year. Oline is trash, d is nothing special. What on earth makes you even think there's a remote slim of a slim chance he goes to the g men? Lol, not trying to give you shit, but that is probably the dumbest idea that would never ever happen I've ever heard lol

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

49ers

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

He will shock everyone and go to the Chicago Sky

Brewcity