NBA Raptors Nuggets Blazers

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Happy Cops day.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

God bless the police. Without them usa would be all crime.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

I don’t understand the hate for cops, most are great. Some are twats. Same in any profession. Bottom line most people are too much of a byatch to do the job. Yeah it does attract a certain personality type profile, type A, Narcissistic traits, I’ve been on both ends of the spectrum for sure, put in the back of a car for walking while being black to being antagonized and treated like a threat during a simple traffic infraction..

in the end I think a majority go into police work to help other people, so show them some love today, buy them a coffee at the donut shop or a lap dance at the buffet.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

I don't think it is possible to dislike coppers more than I do. Coming from south Florida during the 80's I can tell you that cops rarely have ever served my interest. I do respect what they do however and applaud all of those in the copping profession. This doesn't mean that I will ever engage a copper for anything willingly. If you see me ever talking to a law enforcement offical you can rest assured that it is initiated by the copper. I will leave a few thoughts to go by when communicating with the police.

1. Under no circumstances are you to initiate communications with a cop ever. I don't care if your sister has been shot and needs a ride to the hospital. Call the ambulance and give pertinent information needed for the purpose of the call. I.E. My sister has seemed to develop a gaping chest wound and would like to request a lift to the emergency room. Yes she is losing blood at an alarming rate so I need to get back to applying pressure to the wound. I trust you will send a transporting vehicle in a hotfooting manner. I have to go attend to other things right now thanks.
    2. When detained by a cop you always have the right to remain silent regardless of your freedom status at that time.
    3. When asked for permission to do anything, the answer should always be no. I don't care if they want to take a short cut through your property to save some orphans who are in a burning building. If they have the right or probable cause to do what they are asking you to do, they would just do it, otherwise they are asking you to waive your rights.
    4. Cops can and do lie to you so a big dose of cynicism is a good thing.
    5. Film everything and do not disclose that you are filming. I suggest placing cameras everywhere on your property and archive all the recordings. This also goes with dating. When she says yes but doesn't like the way you did the deal, you can fall back on the recording where she was acting like she enjoyed the railing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We need strong law enforcement kind of like fascism to get this country in line

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Slurry Pumper View Post
    I don't think it is possible to dislike coppers more than I do. Coming from south Florida during the 80's I can tell you that cops rarely have ever served my interest. I do respect what they do however and applaud all of those in the copping profession. This doesn't mean that I will ever engage a copper for anything willingly. If you see me ever talking to a law enforcement offical you can rest assured that it is initiated by the copper. I will leave a few thoughts to go by when communicating with the police.

1. Under no circumstances are you to initiate communications with a cop ever. I don't care if your sister has been shot and needs a ride to the hospital. Call the ambulance and give pertinent information needed for the purpose of the call. I.E. My sister has seemed to develop a gaping chest wound and would like to request a lift to the emergency room. Yes she is losing blood at an alarming rate so I need to get back to applying pressure to the wound. I trust you will send a transporting vehicle in a hotfooting manner. I have to go attend to other things right now thanks.
    2. When detained by a cop you always have the right to remain silent regardless of your freedom status at that time.
    3. When asked for permission to do anything, the answer should always be no. I don't care if they want to take a short cut through your property to save some orphans who are in a burning building. If they have the right or probable cause to do what they are asking you to do, they would just do it, otherwise they are asking you to waive your rights.
    5. Film everything and do not disclose that you are filming. I suggest placing cameras everywhere on your property and archive all the recordings. This also goes with dating. When she says yes but doesn't like the way you did the deal, you can fall back on the recording where she was acting like she enjoyed the railing.
    So much wisdom to unpack here, I’m gonna have to read this several times to really let it soak in

Slurry Pumper

Ten is my big play of the day today. Of course I took it a few days ago at -10.

trobin31

Ten is my big play of the day today. Of course I took it a few days ago at -10.
    Nice, seems like a no brainer, we all know how that usually ends...I just parlayed it with the WFTs, they are supposed to announce a new name in Feb as well....My guess it will be Red Beavers

MT Casings
    MT Casings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

My dad is a retired cop. He’s the type of guy you would Clive to grab a beer with any day of the week. Lighten up Francis.

Slurry Pumper

Quote Originally Posted by MT Casings View Post
    My dad is a retired cop. He’s the type of guy you would Clive to grab a beer with any day of the week. Lighten up Francis.
    I do have and respect. Just be careful.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Sounds like you are Harold Snowden or his son.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Everyone should be grateful for those who serve the military and police. It's one of the hardest jobs in the world when you can get randomly ambushed and killed just for wearing a uniform. It seems like Republicans support them more than Democrats. Both sides should support them equally.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Everyone should be grateful for those who serve the military and police. It's one of the hardest jobs in the world when you can get randomly ambushed and killed just for wearing a uniform. It seems like Republicans support them more than Democrats. Both sides should support them equally.

i have never understood how people divide their world into politics

like Don’t u understand a normal person bases their perspectives and views on police, abortion, guns, fiscal policies, war, family etc on personal experiences...so this says a lot about people’s ability to act and think for themselves, bc their is clearly no cookie cutter person who just tows the party line...if you have views on things just bc u identify as conservative or liberal then u have a lot of learning to do about yourself...it makes me want to vomit in my mouth when I hear people just spouting whatever they get Fed to them thru media

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave VeggieDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31 gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Adding banging a cop to my New Years resolutions

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Adding banging a cop to my New Years resolutions
    I have banged a cop and didn't notice any difference. Sorry to tell ya.

trobin31

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I have banged a cop and didn't notice any difference. Sorry to tell ya.
    But did you use the cuffs or taser?

Demonata

I have my own cuffs and taser. Yeah I admit didn't use hers or mine haha.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Did she have big guns?

trobin31

yeah I feel like I wouldn’t have let her off that easy....at least an arm bar or choke, gimme something to remember

trobin31

Dem are you a mall cop?

Demonata

yeah I feel like I wouldn’t have let her off that easy....at least an arm bar or choke, gimme something to remember
    I dated an mma girl that I wrestled naked with sometimes

Demonata

Dem are you a mall cop?
    Hell no! I do private security for a few companies though.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 842

-10 was a good buy

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Much respect for those who serve. Not an easy job.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Much respect for those who serve. Not an easy job.
    Well said!

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

i have never understood how people divide their world into politics

like Don’t u understand a normal person bases their perspectives and views on police, abortion, guns, fiscal policies, war, family etc on personal experiences...so this says a lot about people’s ability to act and think for themselves, bc their is clearly no cookie cutter person who just tows the party line...if you have views on things just bc u identify as conservative or liberal then u have a lot of learning to do about yourself...it makes me want to vomit in my mouth when I hear people just spouting whatever they get Fed to them thru media
    +1. I am anti-vaccine mandate and anti-police. i dont like the state having that much control over people's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    more garbage men die on the job each year than policemen. its not actually that dangerous of a job when they are allowed to shoot to kill anytime they "fear for their lives" with no repercussions - even if the guy is just holding cell phone.

no options
    no options's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

police are mainly racist white people. i stand with blacks

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by no options View Post
    police are mainly racist white people. i stand with blacks
    Generalize much?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Generalize much?
    Haha, LOL. No kidding.

The one bad episode I had w/ a cop was a black guy who gave me a ticket that he had no business writing. Guy gave me a ticket as I was crossing into a lower speed-zone. I was full aware of the upcoming speed drop.

He comes by me going opposite-direction. See my tail-lights on, b/c I'm slowing down b4 the new zone.

Gives me a ticket. And says to me "If I had gotten you 200 yards forward, you would have been 20 over."

trobin31

I didn’t realize polic were such a trigger....have to look into this more...my guess it has to do with feelings of being dominated, loss of control...I’ve had both good and bad interactions with cops....same as grocery store clerks, doctors or waiters...I try to go into every new interaction with fresh perspective. Full stop. I don’t care if I met Hitler or Luis Farrakhan, I would want to understand the person and have my own life experience with them

stevenash

I'm fine with cops.
    My rule of thumb is if you give them respect, you'll get respect back.

If you mouth off to them, well you get what you get.

The time to mouth off is in court, and let your lawyer do the mouthing off for you.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

mem5757
    mem5757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

I didn’t realize polic were such a trigger....have to look into this more...my guess it has to do with feelings of being dominated, loss of control...I’ve had both good and bad interactions with cops....same as grocery store clerks, doctors or waiters...I try to go into every new interaction with fresh perspective. Full stop. I don’t care if I met Hitler or Luis Farrakhan, I would want to understand the person and have my own life experience with them
    waiters or clerks dont have the ability to ruin your life - if you have a bad interaction with them you just will get a nasty look and bad service. if you have a bad interaction with a cop they can confiscate all the money in your possession for no reason, make up charges, force you to hire a lawyer and pay thousands in legal fees, take away your freedom etc etc.

12 Last