Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The Australian Government has now released two separate letters they sent to Tennis Australia back in November warning them that previously having Covid (Novak's reasoning for trying to get into the country) is not a valid excuse to enter Australia. The whole debate at that point was whether Tennis Australia would allow unvaxxed players to enter tourneys. That's the only "exemption" he ever got... Tennis Australia telling him he could play despite being unvaccinated and this was after they at least twice checked to see if having Covid within the past six months was ok with the government and each time they were told no. And obviously they have no authority who enters the country.

I don't really like Djokovic but even if this was Federer I'd have the same feelings. You travel the world with a large entourage who handle things for you. You would know that you have to obey the rules of the country you're entering. It'd be like if an idiot thought the NBA decides who gets past Customs at the border. It's laughable.

As for Pavy's comment about the Aus Open losing money without him, if anything it was the opposite. There were articles all over today about how shop and hospitality owners were worried if he was allowed to play because so many have said they'll boycott. The temperature here during the Aus Open is usually unbearable as it is and people are avoiding public transport as much as they can. This would be the perfect excuse for them to stay home and save money.

And really, do we think that Serbian President would let Ash Barty in if she tried to dodge the rules? Come on.
    Gotta love the 'following of science' on this one...

A lot of educated people are refusing to give basic science any consideration on this. Sad. Leftists generally consider themselves smarter—and in a lot of ways they are.—but this has just been embarrassing for us them....

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Some updates after his court case was adjourned from 4pm to 6pm
    Despite the judge saying they would have liked the case resolved today or at least a clearer picture known.

Both parties have agreed to an interim injunction which prevents Djokovic being removed from Australia until then.

Both parties will expected to present their submissions in a timely manner due to the delicate timing with the event being 10 days away.

The matter is now listed to be heard at 10am Monday, Australian time.

An interesting tidbit

“ An interesting tidbit at the end was a discussion on the scope of the hearing, with parties agreeing that a v isa was actually issued, and that the matter at hand was the cancellation of the v isa, not the requirements of the v isa itself.”
    Last edited by Jeff_Black; 01-06-22 at 01:46 AM.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What else did he think would happen?

He knew he had to get an Aussie approved medical exemption if he wanted to go that way. Which he could have done over the last month.

Australia way too egalitarian to stand by and let anyone thumb their nose at the rules everyone else has had to follow here because they think they are too important.

He would have been booed off the court.

200+ other players managed to get here for it within the rules.
    I'm trying to make sense of this. It doesn't add up.

4-5 days ago Novak gets a medical exemption. Books a flight, prepares to come to Melbourne like he always does this time of year, to defend his title.

One of his crew files his paperwork for v s$a. I imagine Novak in good faith believes this person knows what (s)he is doing.

Yesterday he takes a flight from Dubai to Melbourne. After a 14 hour trip he lands, only to find out his v i$a is invalid/wrong type etc.

This sounds to me like he was 100%, or close to 100% certain he can get into the country and play tennis. Why else would he get on that airplane? Optional, do you believe that Novak (or his entourage) acted dishonestly to cheat their way into the country and the tournament?

Yes or no please.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Some updates after his court case was adjourned from 4pm to 6pm
    Despite the judge saying they would have liked the case resolved today or at least a clearer picture known.

Both parties have agreed to an interim injunction which prevents Djokovic being removed from Australia until then.

Both parties will expected to present their submissions in a timely manner due to the delicate timing with the event being 10 days away.

The matter is now listed to be heard at 10am Monday, Australian time.

An interesting tidbit

“ An interesting tidbit at the end was a discussion on the scope of the hearing, with parties agreeing that a v isa was actually issued, and that the matter at hand was the cancellation of the v isa, not the requirements of the v isa itself.”
    The government has already explained that the v-isa was issued because they're done automatically for everyone. You answer correctly to the questions, pay your fee, acknowledge that you understand the requirements and restrictions, you get a v-isa. It's when you arrive and attempt to enter the country that all of your documentation is checked. ScoMo explained this all today. There are many people who arrive here, there, everywhere that don't have the required paperwork or documenation, are put into detention and are either immediately returned home or have the option to fight it like Djoko's doing.

Just like how they check you when you attempt to enter the US or Canada. You don't get to just waltz in; you have to meet all the requirements and have the necessary docs whether you have a v-isa or not. He doesn't meet those requirements so that's why he's now in this mess.

Either Tennis Australia didn't tell him that his 6 month thing isn't valid (which there is no proof of anyway) or someone on his team dropped the ball.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Either Tennis Australia didn't tell him that his 6 month thing isn't valid (which there is no proof of anyway) or someone on his team dropped the ball.
    If it's a 'technicality' and he would have been allowed to enter if his team member checked all of the correct boxes in the application... do you think there is still time for him to apply for the correct **** type *now* and still get into the country before the tournament begins?

Or only way he gets in at this stage is winning his ongoing appeal?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post
    If it's a 'technicality' and he would have been allowed to enter if his team member checked all of the correct boxes in the application... do you think there is still time for him to apply for the correct **** type *now* and still get into the country before the tournament begins?

Or only way he gets in at this stage is winning his ongoing appeal?
    You can't apply for it while you're in the country but even if he were still overseas, he doesn't fit the requirements unless he can prove he can't be vaccinated for medical reasons. As a non-citizen there are a minute number of ways of trying to avoid it and ScoMo said his way isn't one of them. Whether you're Adele, Nadal, Auntie Jill or Tom Cruise - either you get fully vaccinated before arriving or prove why you can't. Unfortunately for him not believing in it isn't a valid reason.

So yes, he has to win his appeal or he's out and there is very little basis for him winning it at this point. It's not ideal for him, his fans or the Aus Open but they were warned two months ago that this wasn't going to work and went for it anyway.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

So yes, he has to win his appeal or he's out and there is very little basis for him winning it at this point. It's not ideal for him, his fans or the Aus Open but they were warned two months ago that this wasn't going to work and went for it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    This sounds like it wasn't a **** filing mistake. They filed for a **** they knew/strongly suspected he's not eligible for. The first step is kind of automatic, and it's that ****, the automatic one which is granted to everyone, that just got canceled.

I think now that Novak and Company boarded that airplane knowing they shouldn't be coming and probably won't get in.

This guy lives in Monte Carlo but he's a Russian at heart. Russians like 'free' and don't like 'rules'.

'What the hell, I'm not getting any younger and I must get to 21 ASAP. Let's spend this $100k in tickets and expenses and see if the fans and ATP can bitch loud enough for the Australian government to cave and let me play.'

Does this sound about right shari?

shari91

Honestly I don't know. I feel badly because I really do believe that he has the right to do whatever he wants with his body but I also believe that he shouldn't be given special treatment simply because he's the #1 tennis player. I'm sure we wouldn't even be having this discussion if it were Mr #401 in the rankings and this thread wouldn't exist - they should be treated the same. As should you and everyone else who attempts to enter Australia. Fair go for all.

Really though I find it a bit hard to believe that for a guy who has never even publicly mentioned that he had Covid in the past six months after yapping about it so much in 2020 and about how his mindpower overcame it, that he attempted to enter not knowing that he was pushing the boundaries big time. And that 6 month thing isn't even an exemption reason so really he just arrived like any other anti-vaxxer who gets turned away.

It'll be interesting to see what happens as there'll be full on mayhem if he's allowed to stay and play. My son's little 12 year old basketball team can't play if they're not double vaxxed after two years of walking through playgrounds and basketball courts roped off with police tape. Which was devastating for kids and families, let alone those who can't even enter restaurants or non-essential retail here without being double-vaxxed. People will continue to go apeshit if he's allowed to stay.

shari91

And here comes Nadal, and it's what the majority of the Aus public is thinking and feeling based on any poll you look at:

As Djokovic's team prepared to fight his case in the Federal Court, Nadal weighed into the saga on Thursday with a blatant shot at the world No 1.

The Spaniard is also in Melbourne to prepare for the Grand Slam, just weeks after he tested positive for Covid-19, and he spoke at a press conference after his straight-sets victory over Ricardas Berankis.
    Nadal says Djokovic wouldn't be in the predicament he's in right now if he was vaccinated, and had to live with the 'consequences' of his choices.

'What's happening is not good for no one, in my opinion, the world No 6, and long-time rival of Djokovic, said.
    '(It) is normal that the people here in Australia get very frustrated with the (Djokovic) case, because they have been going through a lot of very hard lockdowns and a lot of people were not able to come back home.
    'I believe in what the people who know about medicine say, and if the people say that we need to get vaccinated, we need to get vaccinated.
    'I went through COVID. I have been vaccinated twice. If you do this, you don't have any problem to play here. That's the only clear thing.
    'The rest of the things, I don't want to have or to give to you an opinion that I don't have the whole information.

'The only for me clear thing is if you are vaccinated, you can play in the Australian Open and everywhere, and the world in my opinion has been suffering enough to not follow the rules.'
    Djokovic will spend the next four days locked up in a refugee detention centre after the Federal Court adjourned his appeal to be let into the country ahead until Monday.
    Nadal admits he feels 'in some way' sorry for his fellow tennis star but says Djokovic must face the consequences for his decisions.
    'I think if he wanted, he would be playing here in Australia without a problem,' the Spaniard said.

'He made his own decisions, and everybody is free to make their own decisions, but then there are some consequences.
    'I don't encourage [anybody]. Everyone has to do what they feel is good for them but there are rules and without the vaccine there can be some troubles.
    'He's free to take his own position, but then there are consequences.
    'Of course, I don't like the situation that is happening. In some way, I feel sorry for him. But at the same time, he knew the conditions since a lot of months ago, so he makes his own decision.'
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pabonaparte

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

. Cry me a river you bloody scab. My family and I have been in some form of lockdown and now isolation for 22+ months. We do NOT give a shit about an arrogant idiot who can’t read the room and realise that even his little COVID party was in bad taste.

The majority of us are hoping he gets kicked the f out of here before he can breathe Aussie air. He’s always been an arrogant, whining prick but this takes the cake with him. But yes I’ll tell my friend who lost her husband last week who is interstate that demonsicko on the internet said she should cry a river because she’s not allowed into Perth for her own husband’s funeral nor are they allowed to fly him to Melbourne.

Get fukked mate. This is a little sport. The more mature of us are talking about the lives of people.
    The last time I looked, the U.S. had something like 2,000 Covid deaths per 1 million people. Australia had fewer than 100.

If more countries around the world took the pandemic as seriously as Australia, we'd be done with it by now.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    The last time I looked, the U.S. had something like 2,000 Covid deaths per 1 million people. Australia had fewer than 100.

If more countries around the world took the pandemic as seriously as Australia, we'd be done with it by now.

thank you Dr. golfer

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    And to think that all he needed to do was take a shot in the arm and he could have avoided all of this. What an idiot.
    So of he died from the vaccine after getting it it still would be the right decision?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So of he died from the vaccine after getting it it still would be the right decision?
    That's what I think you're missing here... it's a "decision" and a "choice".

Both of those have benefits and consequences. Exactly what Rafa said. You choose one way, well you face the consequences of that choice. You may get many benefits also from it but don't cry about something you chose.

Him dying is no more important than anyone else dying. The fact you seem to hero worship him so much is a bit frightening. Do you think he'd give a fukk if you couldn't get into Australia to see your mother who hypothetically had 2 days to live? Of course not.

Look at the behaviour and words of his dad today ffs.

Same rules for all and he blew it.

Demonata

Novak should be allowed to play. Vaccinated or not. Nobody will die from Novak playing tennis since the vaccinated get covid anyway. Such a clown show.

manny24
    pay Bobby

there are no vaccine benefits only consequences
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave manny24 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91

Novak should be allowed to play. Vaccinated or not. Nobody will die from Novak playing tennis since the vaccinated get covid anyway. Such a clown show.
    I actually thought you're starting to play dumb because up until a couple of days ago I had assumed you're smarter than this.

NO ONE GIVES A FUKK ABOUT A TENNIS TOURNAMENT.

PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE LOVED ONES, DECEASED ONES, NEWLY BORN ONES FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS.

HE'S A FUKKEN OVERPAID WHINY LUNATIC ATHLETE WHO MOST PEOPLE CAN'T STAND/

Don't watch or bet on the Australian Open this year and let's see how much they cry and beg you to return.

FFS get some perspective you sick fukk.

Demonata

That's what I think you're missing here... it's a "decision" and a "choice".

Both of those have benefits and consequences. Exactly what Rafa said. You choose one way, well you face the consequences of that choice. You may get many benefits also from it but don't cry about something you chose.

Him dying is no more important than anyone else dying. The fact you seem to hero worship him so much is a bit frightening. Do you think he'd give a fukk if you couldn't get into Australia to see your mother who hypothetically had 2 days to live? Of course not.

Look at the behaviour and words of his dad today ffs.

Same rules for all and he blew it.
    I live in usa where I believe in freedom and the choice to put something in your body or not. I could give a shit whether it's Novak or the other 45% of unvaccinated tennis players. It is against the Nuremberg code to be forced to get the vaccine to work. Should not be required to be able to make money at your job. Why should he care if I was in that situation if he doesn't know me. I don't think about anyone that has a sick family member that I don't know.

shari91

I live in usa where I believe in freedom and the choice to put something in your body or not. I could give a shit whether it's Novak or the other 45% of unvaccinated tennis players. It is against the Nuremberg code to be forced to get the vaccine to work. Should not be required to be able to make money at your job. Why should he care if I was in that situation if he doesn't know me. I don't think about anyone that has a sick family member that I don't know.
    Yeah ok. And the fact that you said you don't think about anyone that has a sick family member that you don't know says everything I need to know about you and why you think a piece of trash tennis player is of more value than your neighbour.

Most sane people have empathy for people... I get PMs from people who I've banned before who have reached out to say they're sick with something or they've lost someone or they're struggling, etc. Never met them a day in my life.

You keep living life your way and I'll keep doing mine. I'm telling you now though that any - decent - poster on here (exclude yourself from this club) will always have my full support and be seen as an equal to some ratface egotistical piece of rubbish who needs his daddy to try to fight his battles. I'll take an SBR guy - again not you - any day.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

maybe the focus should be on inhumane rules that cause people to die alone and prevent family members from being together. not the tennis jackass or the officials just doing their job enforcing rules...

joker is an ass and tennis is a shit sport

but at least these two entities have combined to shine a light on the injustices that the 2nd world island is enduring

hopefully the Australia government will allow people to step off their front porches and citizens can move freely around the world in the coming months, due to this intense frivolous scrutiny.

shari91

Oh and maybe put your $2 on Med as word on the street is Novak is out with trash as he should be.

Demonata

I actually thought you're starting to play dumb because up until a couple of days ago I had assumed you're smarter than this.

NO ONE GIVES A FUKK ABOUT A TENNIS TOURNAMENT.

PEOPLE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE LOVED ONES, DECEASED ONES, NEWLY BORN ONES FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS.

HE'S A FUKKEN OVERPAID WHINY LUNATIC ATHLETE WHO MOST PEOPLE CAN'T STAND/

Don't watch or bet on the Australian Open this year and let's see how much they cry and beg you to return.

FFS get some perspective you sick fukk.
    Your opinion. I believe being forced to get vaccine to be able to provide for your family is wrong. To me it's smarter to think this way.

The people vaccinated still get covid or omicron so quit blaming unvaccinated for dumb government and cdc rules.

Every athlete is overplayed in my opinion. Just like your opinion he's overplayed. I believe everyone gets the same amount for winning? I may be wrong though. Or you are talking about his sponsors? What gives you the right to dictate how much novak should be payed?

Do some critical thinking instead of personal attacks. You might learn something.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Dear media, while you are reporting on #Djokovic being detained at the Park Hotel Prison can you please also mention the 33 refugee men that have been detained for 9 years now, that are also there. Half of who got COVID there. Men who were served maggots in their dinner last week

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    maybe the focus should be on inhumane rules that cause people to die alone and prevent family members from being together. not the tennis jackass or the officials just doing their job enforcing rules...

joker is an ass and tennis is a shit sport

but at least these two entities have combined to shine a light on the injustices that the 2nd world island is enduring

hopefully the Australia government will allow people to step off their front porches and citizens can move freely around the world in the coming months, due to this intense frivolous scrutiny.
    We can move around now and internationally except for one state in Australia, although it looks like some others will be closing borders again soon.

And this isn't a 2nd world island you shit stirrer - it's actually a beautiful country that happens to be an island so has unique benefits and hindrances that somewhere like the US won't have. Same as we had the drama with Johnny Depp's dogs... don't follow the rules to enter and you're fukked. As it should be and I would hope it's still the same in N. America.

We can go to any country we like precisely because we're so highly vaxxed and everyone is letting us in. Sadly it's not the same for those living in other countries.

manny24
    pay Bobby

once they eventually abolish testing the irrational hysteria will rapidly subside
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave manny24 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91

Your opinion. I believe being forced to get vaccine to be able to provide for your family is wrong. To me it's smarter to think this way.

The people vaccinated still get covid or omicron so quit blaming unvaccinated for dumb government and cdc rules.

Every athlete is overplayed in my opinion. Just like your opinion he's overplayed. I believe everyone gets the same amount for winning? I may be wrong though. Or you are talking about his sponsors? What gives you the right to dictate how much novak should be payed?

Do some critical thinking instead of personal attacks. You might learn something.
    You've done this several times in here now and you're at the point where you're pissing me off. You're actually going off on tangents that having absolutely nothing to do with what I've said. You're like a teenage girl on her period - and I can say that as I was one 70 years ago. Stop with the gaslighting and bullshit.

Where in the utter fukk did I blame the unvaccinated for ANYTHING????

I have repeatedly said it's someone's choice. I do NOT give a shit what you choose.

And what are you talking about payment?! I don't give a shit if the winner gets paid $50 million. It's not coming from my money.

He tried to get into the country illegally. He's now busted. Ciao ciao bitch. He can delay it all he wants but he has no legal grounds for being here and the Prime Minister has made that very clear all day and night.

Again $2 on Med. Good luck!!!

Demonata

Yeah ok. And the fact that you said you don't think about anyone that has a sick family member that you don't know says everything I need to know about you and why you think a piece of trash tennis player is of more value than your neighbour.

Most sane people have empathy for people... I get PMs from people who I've banned before who have reached out to say they're sick with something or they've lost someone or they're struggling, etc. Never met them a day in my life.

You keep living life your way and I'll keep doing mine. I'm telling you now though that any - decent - poster on here (exclude yourself from this club) will always have my full support and be seen as an equal to some ratface egotistical piece of rubbish who needs his daddy to try to fight his battles. I'll take an SBR guy - again not you - any day.
    Yep when I woke up today in USA. I didn't think I wonder who has a sick family member in australia. I'm sure most Americans don't either or even think I wonder who's sick in usa. We care about our family and friends who are sick. Your opinion is he's trash for not getting a vaccine. To me a professional athlete is trash if he beats women or drives drunk etc not if he chooses to get an experimental vaccine that they wont even show test results for 75 years like they said in there statement.

Most sane people can see that you are twisting your words to fit your narrative. First it's random people and now you are saying people that personally contacted you. Two totally different things.

You are not a decent poster. You are a hypocrite and a Novak hater.the thought of your support makes me want to throw up so at least I don't have to worry about that, thanks.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I mean sounds 2nd world

can't even let wives go to their own husband's funerals?

I'm not defending that kind of harsh rule of law

shari91

Louise or John did you pay this guy to troll in here?

Mate there's a forum called BMR... you might be happier there.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    once they eventually abolish testing the irrational hysteria will rapidly subside
    Yeah man. When you know the truth it's scary that people still believe the vaccine is for our best interests and not about making money or depopulation. They have to hide vaccine reported deaths and blame unvaxxed for getting covid while they are vaxxed. Clown world. Glad I don't live in Australia.

Demonata

You've done this several times in here now and you're at the point where you're pissing me off. You're actually going off on tangents that having absolutely nothing to do with what I've said. You're like a teenage girl on her period - and I can say that as I was one 70 years ago. Stop with the gaslighting and bullshit.

Where in the utter fukk did I blame the unvaccinated for ANYTHING????

I have repeatedly said it's someone's choice. I do NOT give a shit what you choose.

And what are you talking about payment?! I don't give a shit if the winner gets paid $50 million. It's not coming from my money.

He tried to get into the country illegally. He's now busted. Ciao ciao bitch. He can delay it all he wants but he has no legal grounds for being here and the Prime Minister has made that very clear all day and night.

Again $2 on Med. Good luck!!!
    I don't control your feelings so I don't care.Your opinions are your own.

Demonata

I mean sounds 2nd world

Well said man!!!

shari91

I mean sounds 2nd world

For sure, but that's one Premier in one state who is an absolute nutter. Think footloose. He banned dancing in your home on NYE - as if you could even police that anyway but that's what he came out with.

I'm not sure how it is now in the US after not living there for so long but here it's basically the PM overseas fed law and gives "guidance" but Premiers can do wtf they want. The PM though controls the international border hence Novak's mess.

Trust me, this is a shit show but some states are worse than others. Mine suffered the worst lockdowns in the world but even we haven't been as bad as Western Australia. They're "free" but not so much. There are so many heartbreaking stories about familes separated as there are so many border towns here ie the husband goes to work in New South Wales each day but travels 15 minutes home to VIC after, and one day he's there, snap lock down, stuck for months and missed the birth of his first child as they looked at each other across the stupid border.

That's why I hope people reading this realise we're all coming from different experiences. Some have been more normal and relaxed and others have been horrendous. We all have varying viewpoints and again I don't give a rat's if someone is vaxxed, I just care if they have to follow the same rules as when I try to get JJ here for example. Fairness.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Australia is a form of Communism now

OPTIONAL GET OUT AND COME TO ALLENTOWN

SHARI come to my house

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    So who did the rules work out for?

Who did the lockdowns & restrictions and mandates workout for?
    The people who voted for the leaders who put them in.

And the people will make it clear if they are happy or not in April.

Even the no-vax people mostly think Australia has the best result in the world too.

Australians are able to not like restrictions but still understand they worked for us.

Look in the mirror.

You HATE America as it is.

You HATE your leader.

You think the USA response has been all wrong.

You think the Australian response winning so big is hard to take as it appears to go against your political agenda.

In comparison Australian people are NONE of those things.

We are not cry baby bitches who will not work together.

And we don't hate our govt or think they got it wrong.

But you just keep singing your dumbass song and tell me how bad it is here

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Australia is a form of Communism now

OPTIONAL GET OUT AND COME TO ALLENTOWN

SHARI come to my house
    We were supposed to go to LA, Vegas and then Cabo in April and everyone has bailed. I'll stick with travelling within Aus and Asia for the time being until things get a bit more settled there. If it's not looting, it's Covid. If it's not Covid, it's mass shootings and severe poverty in NY and LA. People are shell shocked now... want to stay close to home I guess.

First 1234567 ... Last