SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Thanks but honestly many here are much better than I but it's nice to be recognized..thus is always recreational for me I bet small amounts but info is info and I do respect many on here who give it out as well. We all want to win sometimes the trolling gets too much but it comes with the territory..grow some balls post up your plays and let's go home with the $$$$
    Good luck

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Where am I you penetrate
    I think this is jj shift 3 making the list..not the video guy.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Wow #1 first time thanks JJ Gold! Here's to a Great start of 2022
    Let's Go!!
    Congrats pal!!!!

JJ, where is the video???

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

congrats Seahawk... earned it and proved to be more valuable than you know who "tho"

have no clue but this is probably my first ever top 15

been pretty active with posting as usual during the later stages of the NFL season

might stick around in top 20 during the playoffs but after that ill slide right off the top 50 list with ease

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Tuesday's banned ffs

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    congrats Seahawk... earned it and proved to be more valuable than you know who "tho"

have no clue but this is probably my first ever top 15

been pretty active with posting as usual during the later stages of the NFL season

might stick around in top 20 during the playoffs but after that ill slide right off the top 50 list with ease
    Same here

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks but honestly many here are much better than I but it's nice to be recognized..thus is always recreational for me I bet small amounts but info is info and I do respect many on here who give it out as well. We all want to win sometimes the trolling gets too much but it comes with the territory..grow some balls post up your plays and let's go home with the $$$$
    Good luck
    This is the homeless beggar of sbr. Every post of his is about he someone else paid for something for him his broke ass begged for it.

Little guy spends his life on his knees.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    This is the homeless beggar of sbr. Every post of his is about he someone else paid for something for him his broke ass begged for it.

Where does he do this? I’ve never seen this

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

THX for the mention GOLD at #38. BOL to you 2022.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Thormorino this is getting so old first off I never asked for shit didn't want to be pro..USCPHILLYGUY made that thread. Never once did I ask for shit or begged for anything. This is you way of deflecting everyone who points out that you ate a Liar a Scam artist and is -586 + Units down your records are lies and you shave points off most of your plays. You are a unlikable person who is obviously Jealous of me on here who has friends and is likable unlike yourself. Go get therapy it will be good for you,son.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Where does he do this? I’ve never seen this
    Tex is was a few years ago everyone wanted to know why I bet small amounts and not pro..I explained what happened to my business and family and having to start over that I had a Entertainment budget for gambling and paying 100$ for pro wasn't in it and I was good with that. Phillyguy was trying to make me understand that becoming pro would pay for itself with the bitcoin and and Xtra points and contests and trivia and so on... but I still had my budget and I kept to that as I deposited every football season and that was it for gambling.. uscphilly guy got a bunch of posters to donate the hundo and Paid for my Pro membership... I never asked for it but after the fact was extremely grateful. Fast forward to the next summer . I conquered my debt and that summer my wife and I went to the bash.. met USCPHILLYGUY and tried to give him the 100.00 he adamantly refused so that night we all went to a bar with Paco, Lakerboy, allaboutthe$$ , pimike,frankielee,and USCPhilly Guy and a few others and I bought rounds of drinks for everyone a few times. We had a great time and I consider many friends. But that's the story never begged never asked for anything and since then I have Donated every year to Big Days Angelmans Syndrome so all in all it was a good thing

Thormorino just is jealous that I have better plays and picks and threads than him and he doesn't understand what friends are
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Thormorino this is getting so old first off I never asked for shit didn't want to be pro..USCPHILLYGUY made that thread. Never once did I ask for shit or begged for anything. This is you way of deflecting everyone who points out that you ate a Liar a Scam artist and is -586 + Units down your records are lies and you shave points off most of your plays. You are a unlikable person who is obviously Jealous of me on here who has friends and is likable unlike yourself. Go get therapy it will be good for you,son.
    He's back to his trolling ways.
    He's trolled me twice in two days too.

He'll never learn.

jjgold

Best of luck next month

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

2 morons who devote their lives to posting to and about me everyday.
    Those posts were responding to your constant trolling of my threads I need to pay you some rent for living in your head so much

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

2 morons who devote their lives to posting to and about me everyday.
    Haven't posted at you for a month before yesterday.
    You've come at me twice in the past two days now.
    UNPROVOKED

I said what I had to say, carry on with your shit without me.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Bad look here morino.
    Congrats Harry.
    Earn your pay coach & make a video you lazy fukk.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Harry as I said this before, and when we met at the bash, I should have never even posted that thread and I apologize once again. You post shit in 2017 and you realize how immature it is. I don’t know the story between Thomorino & yourself (and nor do I care) but if people stop the trolling, this site would be a better place to visit

texhooper

Tex is was a few years ago everyone wanted to know why I bet small amounts and not pro..I explained what happened to my business and family and having to start over that I had a Entertainment budget for gambling and paying 100$ for pro wasn't in it and I was good with that. Phillyguy was trying to make me understand that becoming pro would pay for itself with the bitcoin and and Xtra points and contests and trivia and so on... but I still had my budget and I kept to that as I deposited every football season and that was it for gambling.. uscphilly guy got a bunch of posters to donate the hundo and Paid for my Pro membership... I never asked for it but after the fact was extremely grateful. Fast forward to the next summer . I conquered my debt and that summer my wife and I went to the bash.. met USCPHILLYGUY and tried to give him the 100.00 he adamantly refused so that night we all went to a bar with Paco, Lakerboy, allaboutthe$$ , pimike,frankielee,and USCPhilly Guy and a few others and I bought rounds of drinks for everyone a few times. We had a great time and I consider many friends. But that's the story never begged never asked for anything and since then I have Donated every year to Big Days Angelmans Syndrome so all in all it was a good thing

Thormorino just is jealous that I have better plays and picks and threads than him and he doesn't understand what friends are
    I read through the thread, most of it at least. You come out pretty good honestly haha I should have known it would be a bunch of bullshit coming from Mr. Moroni. Glad to hear you got things turned around.

texhooper

The thread I linked to exists because harry spent days begging people on the forum for a hundred dollars to go pro you moron. That thread was response to his begging.
    I know that didn’t happen just like I knew the thread you posted was going to be a total waste of my time. But I am not getting into a back and forth with you about it so enjoy going back to arguing your life away on a gambling message board for the one millionth year in a row

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

The thread I linked to exists because harry spent days begging people on the forum for a hundred dollars to go pro you moron. That thread was response to his begging.
    Post the threads...you found that one can't be hard to find...post them morino post where I begged for anything ........

texhooper

You are the one posting trash to me as usual you moron. Again, he begged for a pro membership. That thread didn't randomly appear out of thin air.
    Nah man see this is why nobody likes you. You came in starting shit calling Harry a beggar, I said what’s this about and you post some old ass bullshit that doesn’t even back up what you said. Then you get called out and it’s “why is everyone being mean to me?” You need help man, like you seriously need to get a life. I’m actually questioning my own life choices even interacting with you today

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Nah man see this is why nobody likes you. You came in starting shit calling Harry a beggar, I said what’s this about and you post some old ass bullshit that doesn’t even back up what you said. Then you get called out and it’s “why is everyone being mean to me?” You need help man, like you seriously need to get a life. I’m actually questioning my own life choices even interacting with you today
    Welcome to 2018, Tex.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Welcome to 2018, Tex.

Lol I try to stay out of the drama around here and learned that lesson again today
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

Morino a good kid

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Jj I'm burnt out

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Jj I'm burnt out
    Otter we know

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Don’t act like Rudy.

Harry is one of the good guys

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

I have to admit after reading the other thread I had to chuckle. Only on SBR!

jjgold

Good list despite holidays and other factors

First 12