jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

russ will win with less while stafford loses with more

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

refs let rams get away with clear PI on a 3rd down late in a game... hmmm... anyone remember that saints/rams NFCCG? lmao

thank you refs for helping control a game late and I'm finally on the right side

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

you were on the right side of the fix. nice work

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9566

Another game the refs totally control the outcome. I mean this stuff is nuts. That crew should be barred from the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

rams owed me one

still may have won by 7 if they called that PI... we will never know

Seattle Slew

I only had +7, so just lost the push. No way Seattle was scoring a TD. Whoever is running that offense should be fired.

Wilson then throwing one up for grabs with 55 seconds left on first down was another stupid play. Should have tried a couple more under throws.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    rams owed me one

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Another game the refs totally control the outcome. I mean this stuff is nuts. That crew should be barred from the NFL.
    i mean i'm watching and like ... oh no... dude ran into him and didn't turn head around to find the ball

and the ref that's in view on the play live just watches and waves his hands for incomplete... lol

be weary of taking the rams next game haha! .... look what the Bucs did after the refs helped them win vs Bills

Seattle Slew

The defender committed multiple penalties, not turning around was one, then he hit Dallas' hands before the ball arrived. Blind ref just watches it.

I don't even blame Dallas for kicking the ball. Should have kicked it right in that dumb ref's face.

Hocculi's kid runs that crew. He's awful too.

i mean i'm watching and like ... oh no... dude ran into him and didn't turn head around to find the ball

and the ref that's in view on the play live just watches and waves his hands for incomplete... lol

be weary of taking the rams next game haha! .... look what the Bucs did after the refs helped them win vs Bills

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

rams owed me one

Maybe but it doesn't take away from the fact that NFL refs call a PI 99.9% of the time in that situation and that was the definition of a PI with a ref standing 4 yards from the play. Not only does the defender not turn his head he grabs both arms of the receiver when the ball was still 5 yards away. I mean it couldn't have been more obvious. It is just sad a game which had been so good is ended by a guy that can't do his job. Not only that then tacks on another 15 yards because the player that was fuked over, by him, was upset. That ref shouldn't sniff any important game ever again. He can obviously not do his job.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 338

Great Call

Seattle Slew

I'd love for somebody in the media to do a story on this. I mean, does that ref get any discipline? To not throw the flag there when they constantly throw flags on small stuff is just crazy. But I'd bet that ref doesn't get any penalty except a playoff assignment. And where are the other refs to come together and help the guy?

Maybe but it doesn't take away from the fact that NFL refs call a PI 99.9% of the time in that situation and that was the definition of a PI with a ref standing 4 yards from the play. Not only does the defender not turn his head he grabs both arms of the receiver when the ball was still 5 yards away. I mean it couldn't have been more obvious. It is just sad a game which had been so good is ended by a guy that can't do his job. Not only that then tacks on another 15 yards because the player that was fuked over, by him, was upset. That ref shouldn't sniff any important game ever again. He can obviously not do his job.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    I'd love for somebody in the media to do a story on this. I mean, does that ref get any discipline? To not throw the flag there when they constantly throw flags on small stuff is just crazy. But I'd bet that ref doesn't get any penalty except a playoff assignment. And where are the other refs to come together and help the guy?
    a potential 6-8 seattle team doesn't do any good for the NFL ... rams got in position to win up by 7 and then the NFL refs helped out by turning a blind eye on 1 SINGLE PLAY...

it's obvious