Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

So…what began as “fuk off” then went to “dumb shits” now all responses are “morons”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Heinicke is out, big line move and the total dropped

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Philly has had a good running game this years that statement is wrong. You also missed my point, which is that Philly hasn't been able to pass without first establishing the run.

Fuller has clearly been Washington's best corner this year.

I will admit I haven't watched too many of their games "lately" but I did earlier in the season much more. It seemed like it wasn't that they couldn't "run", but more like they didn't "try" to run much. They just abandoned it frequently. They still, to this very day, have never used Sanders properly or enough. Miles "Boobie" Sanders that is.

Fuller is definitely playing better than Jackson this year, but I don't think he's better than Jackson long-term.

Now, please get back to your regularly scheduled program of pounding these dumb shits. LOL

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Allen is better or the same as Heineken drinking beer. Is Allen playing? No loss to me if he is.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

I will admit I haven't watched too many of their games "lately" but I did earlier in the season much more. It seemed like it wasn't that they couldn't "run", but more like they didn't "try" to run much. They just abandoned it frequently. They still, to this very day, have never used Sanders properly or enough. Miles "Boobie" Sanders that is.

Fuller is definitely playing better than Jackson this year, but I don't think he's better than Jackson long-term.

Now, please get back to your regularly scheduled program of pounding these dumb shits. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post

Allen is better or the same as Heineken drinking beer. Is Allen playing? No loss to me if he is.

I don't know if Allen is playing but he's a drop off from Heinicke right now because he doesn't know the offense as well.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Big line move? Heritage Sports had Eagles -8 all day. Now they have Philly -7'

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Think the value is on the under at 41.

Teams aren't likely to practice as much with covid spread faster and Washington may have to play a third string quarterback, even if Heinicke plays he hasn't practiced all week.

The Redskins lost their best offensive linemen Sherff, one of the best offensive linemen in the league, and the strength of the Eagles is their defensive line. The Eagles offense has struggled against good run defenses, and the Redskins run defense is the 4th ranked run defense in the league.

Chase Young is obviously out for the season, but Allen is the Redskins best defensive player, and Allen has been cleared to play. The Redskins are mostly healthy in their front 7, the only good defender who will likely be out is their top corner Fuller, the Redskins front 7 and their run defense should still be strong, and they should be able to use zone coverages to make up for Fuller being out. Hurts has not had a good game all year when the team has struggle to run, including against a very weak Giants secondary dealing with injuries.
    Glad you r back

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Big line move? Heritage Sports had Eagles -8 all day. Now they have Philly -7'
    The Eagles were 6.5 at most books, but a full point move off a key number such as 3 or 7 is a big move in the NFL. Most books went from 6.5 to 8. You as usual are clueless.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

I don't know if Allen is playing but he's a drop off from Heinicke right now because he doesn't know the offense as well.
    your really dumb af. allen was in riveras system in carolina.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    your really dumb af. allen was in riveras system in carolina.
    Rivera isn't an offensive coach and this team has different personnel and a different system. Allen also hasn't been getting reps in practice. Stop talking you moron.

thomorino

Oh look you reverted back into “character”. Air betting liar. Pinocchio
    Eagles were -8 all day at the top books. I don’t care what your little ice cream air bet shop had. They have no money, just like you
    The Eagles were never over 7 at any major legal book, they wer 6.5 at draftkings before the big line move.

Stop talking, you are dumb and it's obvious you know nothing.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Rivera isn't an offensive coach and this team has different personnel and a different system. Allen also hasn't been getting reps in practice. Stop talking you moron.
    then why do they say gilbert played with rivera for a year and knows the system then genius?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    then why do they say gilbert played with rivera for a year and knows the system then genius?
    Rivera is not an offensive coach you moron, he has no system. The offensive coordinator established the system. Stop talking.

thomorino

Oh look you reverted back into “character”. Air betting liar. Pinocchio
    Eagles were -8 all day at the top books. I don’t care what your little ice cream air bet shop had. They have no money, just like you

The Eagles were never over 7 at any major legal book, they wer 6.5 at draftkings before the big line move.

Stop talking, you are dumb and it's obvious you know nothing.
    The line was 9.5 at most legal books right before the game, again, a huge move. Stop talking.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Gilbert is one of my projects....guys I like and then remember even though they may not play much. I hit Dallas +14.5 last year w/Gilbert vs undefeated Pittsburgh. Gilbert threw in the end zone at the end and almost won straight up.

He was the leading passer in Arena league which made me notice him 5 years ago.....maybe Kurt Warner Jr? ))) I like Wash needless to say

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Gilbert is one of my projects....guys I like and then remember even though they may not play much. I hit Dallas +14.5 last year w/Gilbert vs undefeated Pittsburgh. Gilbert threw in the end zone at the end and almost won straight up.

He was the leading passer in Arena league which made me notice him 5 years ago.....maybe Kurt Warner Jr? ))) I like Wash needless to say
    I liked Gilbert in preseason, he looked good, tough spot for him here on shirt notice, we will see how he does

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 640

He never played arena football. 2 years ago he played in the AAF, but never Arena

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

why u always so worried about defending yourself and what others think ?

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

I liked Gilbert in preseason, he looked good, tough spot for him here on shirt notice, we will see how he does
    Shirt?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    He never played arena football. 2 years ago he played in the AAF, but never Arena
    My bad. You're right. I guess I just assumed they played arena too. I saw him in preseason in Indy for the Browns and they said he led the league. Thought it was arena

thomorino

My bad. You're right. I guess I just assumed they played arena too. I saw him in preseason in Indy for the Browns and they said he led the league. Thought it was arena
    Yeah he looked good with Cleveland, they had the backup spot settled though

thomorino

Loss

+47.1 units

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

It will be okay Morino. I just say stuff because I know I will get a response in 4 seconds because like vit, you both live here. Not one minute goes by that you don't both sit at your computer and push refresh to respond to every person that posts in your thread. Seven million posts in a few years because you just can't take any kind of response.

#internetSBRislife

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not many people up 47 units

Well really not many people up at all

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Not many people up 47 units

Well really not many people up at all
    Not many people down 130 units in props either. Would you say the net is strong across the board?

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Not many people down 130 units in props either. Would you say the net is strong across the board?
    JJ the king of drama and misinformation. We just overlook negative results these days.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

46 off topic posts deleted from this thread.

Go back and read it now and see the change.

@thanksforthefade can't recall if you've been asked before or not, but it's time to leave him alone and not derail threads like this.

Will be at the point of just booting people without another word really soon if there is 46 in the next thread too.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Wrong, my records are strong across the board
    Optional, if jauxer, or any of us I would assume, are not allowed to post Morino's true records, then he should not be allowed to make false claims like this about his records. Just IMHO.

thomorino

Optional, if jauxer, or any of us I would assume, are not allowed to post Morino's true records, then he should not be allowed to make false claims like this about his records. Just IMHO.
    My records are strong across the board and sbr is not arbitrator of what is and isn't truth, all turds like you do is spam the forum with trash.

Again I am the only poster on the forum who posts updated and accurate records in every thread.

Stop whining you turd.

Optional

You can post where you want.

Just do not continue this daily game with Thomorino and friends.

In fact it would be really smart to just not post in any thread he makes for a while.

Leave it alone and see what happens without you lot saying the same off topic stuff at him every day.

Do you see how this thread becomes almost readable once the 46 crap post were removed? That's why this is happening. Does not matter if you are right or he is, it just has to stop.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

In fact it would be really smart to just not post in any thread he makes for a while.

Leave it alone and see what happens without you lot saying the same off topic stuff at him every day.

Do you see how this thread becomes almost readable once the 46 crap post were removed? That's why this is happening. Does not matter if you are right or he is, it just has to stop.
    I am under zero obligation to post any records in any of my threads. I post accurate records on every single thread I post in and I update them daily.

The idea that people who chose to clock on my threads and reply to my posts and that pay me zero have any rights is beyond absurd.

These people are clueless entitled brats who think that I owe them something even though they don't pay me a cent.

Optional

I am under zero obligation to post any records in any of my threads. I post accurate records on every single thread I post in and I update them daily.

The idea that people who chose to clock on my threads and reply to my posts and that pay me zero have any rights is beyond absurd.

These people are clueless entitled brats who think that I owe them something even though they don't pay me a cent.
    Obviously I do not think you are the sole problem, or even the main problem.

But don't act dumb about not encouraging it.

The unit count in the title of every thread like a tout is there for one reason only. To bait these guys.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The entire thing with his records is weird. He posts his records and they are all losing except for one thread and says his records are strong across the board. It’s so odd.

He has two nfl threads. One for sides and one for props. His nfl side thread is +52 units. His nfl prop thread is -128 units. These are his posted numbers. So simple math says he’s -76 units in the nfl. But he says that’s wrong. This is not normal. I don’t engage with him too often but I think he has something mentally going on.

thomorino

Obviously I do not think you are the sole problem, or even the main problem.

But don't act dumb about not encouraging it.

The unit count in the title of every thread like a tout is there for one reason only. To bait these guys.
    No, touts do dishonest stuff like only post their records from the last week or month. I don't so that. I post my year long record in every single thread I post in.

Touts talk about how their 3 star picks are doing great or their one week or one month record is strong.

I only post year long records and I do it accurately I'm every single thr ad I post in.

The idea that posting an accurate full season r cord is a tout move or waiting people is absurd.

I am not a tout and I have no desire to be a tout, as is obvious.

These people just don't like me and they will always find some ba rationale to try to justify their pathetic behavior.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You have angaged me about 20 times today you moron. My records are strong across the board.
    I haven’t “angaged” you even near that many times. You are mentally challenged. Your records are -500 units.

First 123 Last