1. #1
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 8,019
    Betpoints: 18687

    100% Vaccinated and 10 players in COVID protocol


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,948
    Betpoints: 415

    Its getting real bad again
    Were going to see hundreds of cancellations college basketball

  3. #3
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3919

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It’s getting real bad again
    We’re going to see hundreds of cancellations college basketball
    Not a single game, no way

  4. #4
    PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-23-07
    Posts: 4,841
    Betpoints: 662

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    😆 😆😆

  5. #5
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,961
    Betpoints: 484

    "Just get the vax" "Just get this 389th booster" "It will stop the spread"


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/24/2022


  6. #6
    HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-21
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 130

    Eventually we are just going to have to live with this.

    They are vaccinated athletes, the chance of any of them getting sick and dying is basically zero.

    The people ending up in ICU are unvaccinated and often very overweight. We can not live in fear for the rest of our lives. If you are vaccinated there is no need to worry.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,948
    Betpoints: 415

    When are sports going to say we are not testing anymore?

  8. #8
    konck
    free pro
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 12,495
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post
    Eventually we are just going to have to live with this.

    They are vaccinated athletes, the chance of any of them getting sick and dying is basically zero.

    The people ending up in ICU are unvaccinated and often very overweight. We can not live in fear for the rest of our lives. If you are vaccinated there is no need to worry.
    A few friends that got vaccinated got covid it was little more then a runny nose.
    My neighbor refused to vaccinate he got it and passed 4 weeks ago really nice guy too leaving his daughter.
    My buddy at work who is a gym rat and it shows refused was out 2 months in that time his wife told me he's not even the same mentally.
    Another co work very over weight who got vaccinated basically got a cold hated being out 10 days but had to.
    Please get the shot before its to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    "Just get the vax" "Just get this 389th booster" "It will stop the spread"


    only 2 more weeks bro

  10. #10
    HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-21
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    A few friends that got vaccinated got covid it was little more then a runny nose.
    My neighbor refused to vaccinate he got it and passed 4 weeks ago really nice guy too leaving his daughter.
    My buddy at work who is a gym rat and it shows refused was out 2 months in that time his wife told me he's not even the same mentally.
    Another co work very over weight who got vaccinated basically got a cold hated being out 10 days but had to.
    Please get the shot before its to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone with a brain cell has already gotten both shots.

    Let's just say the people I know who refuse to get the vaccine aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. I find it is a sure way of telling the world you are not intelligent if you refuse the vaccine and choose to ignore the statistics.

  11. #11
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post
    Anyone with a brain cell has already gotten both shots.

    Let's just say the people I know who refuse to get the vaccine aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. I find it is a sure way of telling the world you are not intelligent if you refuse the vaccine and choose to ignore the statistics.
    what a clown

  12. #12
    Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-11-05
    Posts: 39,703
    Betpoints: 11310

    VACCINES for COVID-19 virtually worthless

  13. #13
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post
    Eventually we are just going to have to live with this.

    They are vaccinated athletes, the chance of any of them getting sick and dying is basically zero.

    The people ending up in ICU are unvaccinated and often very overweight. We can not live in fear for the rest of our lives. If you are vaccinated there is no need to worry.
    This is like 4 weeks outdated. Its changing in favor of vaccinated patient numbers increasing and deaths as well for fully vaccinated. There could be a myriad of factors which made this happen but rest assured what you just posted is unequivocally false

Top