Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Complete BS call

Vene1616
    6:1 6:0 6:2
    Vene1616's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19155

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't run and bump the refs. Good call.. Brain fart by Marsh.
    Didn't see that on live TV or replays. Watched the incident in Highlights after game and couldn't understand it. I didn't see a bump into the ref, was there one?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

What ever he still bumped the ref and the ref threw the flag immediately, call it what you want.
    Maybe he was talked some shiit running up as well?
    Jibbby were you watching the game? The ref was already reaching for his flag before he bumped into him. They called him for taunting the Steelers not the bump on the ref. My God man, please keep up.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Vene1616 View Post
    Didn't see that on live TV or replays. Watched the incident in Highlights after game and couldn't understand it. I didn't see a bump into the ref, was there one?
    The ref stepped in the way and they bumped briefly and not hard enough for either to fall down. The ref did not call a penalty on him running into the ref. He called taunting because Marsh looked at the Steelers bench. It was a very petty call. Let that shit go.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Can you throw a flag for a player being an imbecile??? And not unsportsmanlike conduct?

Maybe that's what should have drawn the flag??

The more and more I look at the Marsh play from another camera angle... why is he headed towards the Pittsburgh bench while practically the entire Pittsburgh punt team is out on the field???

It just looks bad. Get off the field... and stop dikking around.... he had no business leaning to the Pittsburgh side of the field.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

Quote Originally Posted by Vene1616 View Post
    There wasn't. If anything, the ref bumped into him and threw a flag.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Can you throw a flag for a player being an imbecile??? And not unsportsmanlike conduct?

Maybe that's what should have drawn the flag??

The more and more I look at the Marsh play from another camera angle... why is he headed towards the Pittsburgh bench while practically the entire Pittsburgh punt team is out on the field???

It just looks bad. Get off the field... and stop dikking around.... he had no business leaning to the Pittsburgh side of the field.
    If they threw a flag for a player being an imbecile there'd be a flag on every play rather than every other play. It's ridiculous. Nobody can justify that call with a straight face. But that sure wasn't the only bad call. Bears had a TD called back on a completely absurd call. And there were many more. One of the worst officiating performances in memory. And there are many bad ones.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Three of the worst, but there were others. No question Bears should have won that game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby were you watching the game? The ref was already reaching for his flag before he bumped into him. They called him for taunting the Steelers not the bump on the ref. My God man, please keep up.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1457923520038584321

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Just changed entire gm wow

he did nothing
    Johnny, you're so right. That's BS.

NFL is becoming a joke. If it's not there already.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Looks like Marsh was trying to go around him and the ref intentionally backed into him and then threw the flag. Never seen anything like that. That one really needs to be investigated. How can he say it was for taunting when he grabbed the flag way after whatever he could have imagined as taunting.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

With all the BS roughing calls, how about this no call?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't James Harden have a patent on that move?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    How many times does that happen during a game...... especially in a dog pile?....... wasn't intentional.... that's the difference..... Hence wrong call.....
    I could argue either way good or bad call but if he had just went straight to his side line after the play we would not be talking about this!! He had to Sturt half way across the field after he made a play!! I'm not saying that is wrong but if he just goes to his side line there is nothing at all to see or ref to bump into!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I could argue either way good or bad call but if he had just went straight to his side line after the play we would not be talking about this!! He had to Sturt half way across the field after he made a play!! I'm not saying that is wrong but if he just goes to his side line there is nothing at all to see or ref to bump into!!!
    Corrente would have found something. Single worst officiated NFL game by a single ref in memory. He needs to get shit-canned today.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sure Marsh was mouthing off all game. Ref had it out for him. Either way he ran into that ref and the flag was thrown. End of story.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome of the game either. Pitt was on it at the end of the game.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm sure Marsh was mouthing off all game. Ref had it out for him. Either way he ran into that ref and the flag was thrown. End of story.

I don't think it would have changed the outcome of the game either. Pitt was on it at the end of the game.
    Wasn't just that call. A whole bunch of bad calls. How about the phantom call on the TD pass to Graham. Blocking below the waist when the dude wasn't even touched. And a couple of BS roughing calls against the Bears and missed ones the other way. Bears should have won that game for sure.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Like I said nfl wanted Steelers to win it seemed

but not to do w gambling

I don’t think...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Word on the street is Aaron Rodgers have something on the NFL league that if he releases it will be damaging. He asked for a Bears loss since Packers lost the day before.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

NFL has been a shit show for a good while now... Not sure why anybody's still surprised when stuff like this goes down.

If you're looking for clean results where contestants determine outcomes without interference, turn off the NFL.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Pure bullshit isn’t it guys

glad we can all agree on that

which doesn’t happen often at SBR lol
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Fidel_CashFlow 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Corrente would have found something. Single worst officiated NFL game by a single ref in memory. He needs to get shit-canned today.
    You can always tell what side Corrente wants to win. You have no hope when he calls 3 straight penalties on your team. lol you're in for it.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Marsh got hosed

position coach went IN on him anyway

bad call

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ref payback.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Throwing flags like this boosts the notion the NFL is rigged. I had a bet on Pittsburgh and still was shocked seeing it, thinking it's extremely uncalled for.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Morino call
    You are a dumb shit

First 12