Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Dino Babers lol
    Last TO then fg try with :43 left
    How is this guy an FBS coach still?
    This dumb ass screwed up the FSU game, the Wake game and now Clemson. He totally mismanaged the 1st allowing Clemson to get a late TD by calling a WTF timeout on a bs challenge. Then he had a timeout and didn’t use at the end of the game. I’ve literally seen him lose these 3 games by himself. The players should be heated…

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Dino Babers lol

Last TO then fg try with :43 left

How is this guy an FBS coach still?
    This guy is clueless.

I swear these guys don't care about Maximizing their Win Probability. In this case, why should he care about having the FG team ready to go? And what about putting his kicker in a tough spot?

I swear it gives him an out:
    *Well, the kicker missed.
    *Guys played hard.

saeker
    saeker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Nice let’s get this one tonight.
    Done ......easy money.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This dumb ass screwed up the FSU game, the Wake game and now Clemson. He totally mismanaged the 1st allowing Clemson to get a late TD by calling a WTF timeout on a bs challenge. Then he had a timeout and didn’t use at the end of the game. I’ve literally seen him lose these 3 games by himself. The players should be heated…
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    This guy is clueless.

I swear these guys don't care about Maximizing their Win Probability. In this case, why should he care about having the FG team ready to go? And what about putting his kicker in a tough spot?

I swear it gives him an out:
    *Well, the kicker missed.
    *Guys played hard.
    There's just so much to unpack just in that last minute, nevermind the previous games.

Why would you ask your kicker to hit a career long for a tie instead of trying to gain a yard for a 1st down and go for the win?

Mac4Lyfe

There's just so much to unpack just in that last minute, nevermind the previous games.
    Why would you ask your kicker to hit a career long for a tie instead of trying to gain a yard for a 1st down and go for the win?
    This should have been the first question an announcer should ask that idiot. Spot on.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Great call

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Great call
    Appreciate that Otters.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

Fading Clemson right now is easy money. They haven't covered a game all year because their offense is inept. Great Call by the OP.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    Fading Clemson right now is easy money. They haven't covered a game all year because their offense is inept. Great Call by the OP.
    People still thinking this is 2019 Clemson. Trevor Lawrence and Ettiene is not walking through those doors. That offense is shitty.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10365

Good call

ChuckyTheGoat

Good stuff, dlow.

Question: Are these guys off-limit to criticism? Who in their right mind would take a stance of questioning the decision-making?

ChuckyTheGoat

Dlow, one more comment:

*Realistically, SYRA may not have been able to score a TD there. Even if you can't, try to make the 1st down so the FG is from a more manageable distance. This guy's not Justin Tucker.

I swear to god it's just about having some clips for the press conference. Who cares about Winning?

dlowilly

Good stuff, dlow.

Question: Are these guys off-limit to criticism? Who in their right mind would take a stance of questioning the decision-making?
    To be fair, the commentators did question his decision making pretty hard which surprised me
    Dlow, one more comment:

*Realistically, SYRA may not have been able to score a TD there. Even if you can't, try to make the 1st down so the FG is from a more manageable distance. This guy's not Justin Tucker.

I swear to god it's just about having some clips for the press conference. Who cares about Winning?
    It's like he just froze. Even if you make the bad decision to kick the fg and he comes through with the kick to tie, why did you call a time out to let Clemson try to win with a FG?

I never thought of that theory of him wanting to have excuses. Could be, who knows what Dino's thinking?

I thought they had a way better shot to win the game there going for it with :43 on the Clemson 30. Maybe a draw to Tucker and then take a few shots in the endzone. Then like you said, kick a short FG if need be.

Some ways to win going for it, but lots of ways to lose by kicking a long FG to tie.

Mac4Lyfe

Better chance of winning with the real Dino coaching versus that dumb mutt…

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 10-16-21 at 12:48 AM.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

It’s a bad idea to kick until they go for it to get that yard and Clemson brings so much heat that they crush whatever Cuse tried to do in the backfield then we’re all going I MEAN THEY WERE WITHIN FG RANGE, I DONT KNOW WHAT BABERS IS THINKING THERE????

I say blame Dan Marino for holding the LACES IN you DICK!!! Finkle will have his revenge

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    It’s a bad idea to kick until they go for it to get that yard and Clemson brings so much heat that they crush whatever Cuse tried to do in the backfield then we’re all going I MEAN THEY WERE WITHIN FG RANGE, I DONT KNOW WHAT BABERS IS THINKING THERE????

I say blame Dan Marino for holding the LACES IN you DICK!!! Finkle will have his revenge
    Nah, they had a problem stopping Tucker all night. Best case scenario there with the kick is a tie with Clemson then having plenty of time to get in fg range for the win.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Nice call jerk !!!....you done well kid !

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerky your seeing things clearly

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Nice call jerk !!!....you done well kid !

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I think this makes Clemson 0-5 ATS this season. Remarkable they still double digit favorites over anyone.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

He was a terrible hire from Day 1. No clue how to run a football game. Just amazing he's employed. Another clown from the MAC these teams hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Seattle Slew 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerky your seeing things clearly
    Jerky #1 capper on the boards right now.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Jerky #1 capper on the boards right now.
    I need a big weekend & then I will concur with you lol

First 123