TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

#5 Ranked Cincinnati Bearcats? Is This Real Life?

Will someone please GTF Real right now. I'm late doing my stats for College football and the NFL this week. This is the most humorous thing I've ever read.

The entire College Playoff Panel should be Fired immediately. What is this sh##?

Please explain to me... how are they top 5?? They play anyone in the SEC... they'd get their sh#$ pushed right in.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Who do you rate higher based on what has happened on the field this year?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7763

This is not the college playoff poll. That hasn’t come out yet

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

None of these rankings mean anything. Literally nothing

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

UCF version#2 ?

Roger T. Bannon

Cincinnati will probably rate as a Top 5. You can't really put anybody over them. There aren't any teams that you can justify ahead of them. They might beat them but you have to go by what has happened on the field and you have to rate them Top 5 based on that.

Roger T. Bannon

Also the final score of the Georgia-Cincinnati game was 24-21. So if you consider Georgia a No. 1 or No. 2 that makes Cincy a No. 3. It gets hard to argue against them.

texhooper

Cincinnati is for pussies

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

how bout dem bearcats

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24875

We already know Alabama and Georgia are the two best teams in the nation, so why does anyone care if Cincinnati crashes the party this year? If they win out it's gonna happen and I don't see why it shouldn't. The best team is gonna get crowned anyways so just relax.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Will someone please GTF Real right now. I'm late doing my stats for College football and the NFL this week. This is the most humorous thing I've ever read.

The entire College Playoff Panel should be Fired immediately. What is this sh##?

Please explain to me... how are they top 5?? They play anyone in the SEC... they'd get their sh#$ pushed right in.
    impossible to know...but i think they could finish 4th/5th in the sec this season. several traditional sec powers a little down this year and texas a&m really not the same since losing qb.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Cincinnati is for pussies
    penetrate you

chico2663

Remember the yr 2002 and Ohio state as an double digit underdog beat Mia fla for the national championship. Who gave them the best game of the year? Good old cinch bearcats. They dropped the ball in the end zone twice to lose those buckeyes. They lost 23-19.
    GO UC!
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave chico2663 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Cincinnati is in Kentucky..

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Buckeye fan here. Maybe they can put OSU in the playoffs again after they don't play in the championship game. That was pure dog shyt!! At least Cincy is winning what is in front of em. They gave SEC team all they could handle in bowl game. They are competitive. Pucies? Your an idiot for sure.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Remember the yr 2002 and Ohio state as an double digit underdog beat Mia fla for the national championship. Who gave them the best game of the year? Good old cinch bearcats. They dropped the ball in the end zone twice to lose those buckeyes. They lost 23-19.
    GO UC!
    This is the lamest thing I’ve ever read in my life
    Points Awarded:

DA_MOSS gave texhooper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

Cincinnati only beat ND. Big f'ing deal. It shouldn't jump any team to TOP 5... especially when they have beaten nothing but sh#$ teams prior.

I can't wait until an unranked team beats these fukks... so there's no more discussion. There shouldn't even be a discussion now.

I have them maximum at #12.

Oklahoma would destroy Cincinnati
    Ohio State would destroy Cincinnati
    Oregon would destroy Cincinnati
    Oklahoma State would destroy Cincinnati
    Arkansas would destroy Cincinnati

Why are they #5??

TheMoneyShot

BYU is another BS school at #10.

Weakest school EVER to peak at #10.

Who does these polls? Biden???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjaycuny

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

calm down buddy

oklahoma has destroyed no one and has not beaten an fbs school by more than a td yet.
    the same ohio state that lost to oregon that lost to a 2 loss stanford?
    the same arkansas that couldnt even muster 1 point against a uga that barely escaped cincy?
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

texhooper

When non-homers have something to say the argument will be worth having. Until then, they’re just not getting in, so no use in continuing this pointless discussion

Eddy Munny

Why are they #5??
    I disagree on every point. Cincy is capable of being competitive with any of these teams and on a neutral field would only be be a decided underdog to Ohio State. They'd be a short dog to Oklahoma (field goal maybe). With those other three teams the line would be negligible.

Eddy Munny

It's way too early to even give a shit about rankings anyways. There's so many more dominoes bound to fall that haven't been accounted for. If Oklahoma, or, for example, Michigan win out, they'll both leapfrog Cincy based on strength of schedule, but I sincerely doubt that happens.

These things always have a way of sorting themselves out so just save your energy, it's more than likely moot once the dust settles.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 10-08-21 at 03:08 AM.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Also the final score of the Georgia-Cincinnati game was 24-21. So if you consider Georgia a No. 1 or No. 2 that makes Cincy a No. 3. It gets hard to argue against them.
    I don't think they'd hang this year but they had Georgia beat in that bowl game in January. They needed one first down to ice it. I know because I had UC +8 or +9 whatever it was and ML. They're good and Ritter has been playing forever. He's prob not NFL caliber but he's very good college qb

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    Most here don't know this truth.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

College Football strength is at it weakest this year

Brandt Moat

I would never argue with you. I was taught when you argue with an idiot there are 2 idiots arguing. Let em play the games experts.

When non-homers have something to say the argument will be worth having. Until then, they’re just not getting in, so no use in continuing this pointless discussion

Brandt Moat

I have played, coached and watched a good amount of football over my 55 years. These kids in NCAA football today are pathetic football players. Sure some are fast, athletic and have good ball skills. Offensive lines are good for the most part. A few can tackle and a whole bunch are to big of twats to want to tackle. I see these scared pucies (mostly DB's) run well past the point of when you should breakdown before you make the tackle. They go past the ball carrier and they don't even lay a finger on him. They throw their dreds back over their pads, line up and act like one bad MFer. Sorry bro your a pucie that will never be looked at as a football player by people who know the game. Your playing Halloween and dressing up like one. My generation was far to influenced by the let the child express themselves and be free thinkers and never use harsh discipline. Result: Dog shyt character, no integrity, lib tard thought(schools played a huge role in this) and just a bunch of pucie males that act like they just won the tile in the UFC. When they have never been near a fight in their life. The game will continue to decay into some version of what it was. It sucks but its something to watch.

chico2663

This is the lamest thing I’ve ever read in my life
    You should have to read your shit.

chico2663

Cincinnati only beat ND. Big f'ing deal. It shouldn't jump any team to TOP 5... especially when they have beaten nothing but sh#$ teams prior.

I can't wait until an unranked team beats these fukks... so there's no more discussion. There shouldn't even be a discussion now.

I have them maximum at #12.

Why are they #5??
    Stick to tennis

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I would never argue with you. I was taught when you argue with an idiot there are 2 idiots arguing. Let em play the games experts.
    Talk to yourself?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    I have played, coached and watched a good amount of football over my 55 years. These kids in NCAA football today are pathetic football players. Sure some are fast, athletic and have good ball skills. Offensive lines are good for the most part. A few can tackle and a whole bunch are to big of twats to want to tackle. I see these scared pucies (mostly DB's) run well past the point of when you should breakdown before you make the tackle. They go past the ball carrier and they don't even lay a finger on him. They throw their dreds back over their pads, line up and act like one bad MFer. Sorry bro your a pucie that will never be looked at as a football player by people who know the game. Your playing Halloween and dressing up like one. My generation was far to influenced by the let the child express themselves and be free thinkers and never use harsh discipline. Result: Dog shyt character, no integrity, lib tard thought(schools played a huge role in this) and just a bunch of pucie males that act like they just won the tile in the UFC. When they have never been near a fight in their life. The game will continue to decay into some version of what it was. It sucks but its something to watch.
    Lol. You can’t even afford to go pro. Now I had the pleasure of being on the meat squad at Miami university before quitting to play rugby at Miami university. Have the privilege to know and sponsor kids that have just retired from the nfl. I am a few years older than you. If you want to bitch about the db s afraid of contact …have you ever watched Dion sanders? I think he is from our generation.

Brandt Moat

Dion is not my type of player. I want sacrifice in the player. Dependability to make the tackle. Not just knock the ball out of the air and dance for 5 minutes. He helped the pucie crew db's come about. D player of the year. lol I was sure the game had changed. My era was the 70's. After that, I played and gambled on it. When I coached, I had to coach the ghetto out of kids to mold them into team players. It was impossible at the end of my coaching. The parents had made the kids hateful future inmates. Here we are 2020. Mankind is pure trash! I'm just sitn back enjoying the decay.

Brandt Moat

I would never go pro. Some interesting things talked about and debated on here. To often the thread is taken over by the morino and his stooges. Only waste money gambling and smokin trees.

Roger T. Bannon

You need to look at your gambling record.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    No.

The University and Nippert Stadium are in Cincinnati, Ohio, north of the Kentucky border.

You might be thinking of "Northern Kentucky" and the metro area as the Cincis southside, but the Bearcats are north of the border.

1234 ... Last