Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

1981 redux: NYY/LAD Future +1500 (510/7650)

Bet Kozlov live to 718/510 to offset the risk. Nothing more than a fun bet to have something to look forward to. Already bet the Yanks today 557/442. If Kozlov wins, I might add on to that Future. Yanks/Dodgers advance these 2 days, as good a possibility as any other one.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

could crash and burn tonight. But then again if you waited until tomorrow if yanks win the line will be much lower

good luck dougie

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    could crash and burn tonight. But then again if you waited until tomorrow if yanks win the line will be much lower

good luck dougie
    Thanks Sam..Kozlov up a break & as long as he closes this out/Jung doesn't retire it'll simply be a freeroll cuz I don't make 1 bet w/o the other.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

Doug you should use your jinx powers to your benefit

texhooper

Gave it right back. Unjinxed

texhooper

Someone retired right before it ended haha…fukk man. Jinx back on

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Someone retired right before it ended haha…fukk man. Jinx back on
    Disgusting fukking slanty eyed gook. Not the 1st time this cokksucker retired with one game to go. I understand pulling that shit in the 2nd set but how the fukk do you do that in the 3rd unless you're truly fukking fixing to void the bet?

texhooper

Not all books call these pushes. I know the way 5Dimes worked it was whoever retired lost the bet. I know this because I lost several like this. Seems to go against you a lot so you might want to consider a different book for tennis wagers. Not exactly sure who the best spot would be for your needs but somewhere else has gotta be better than this as much as you get screwed

Doug tushyterror

Not all books call these pushes. I know the way 5Dimes worked it was whoever retired lost the bet. I know this because I lost several like this. Seems to go against you a lot so you might want to consider a different book for tennis wagers. Not exactly sure who the best spot would be for your needs but somewhere else has gotta be better than this as much as you get screwed
    Literally the worst fukking part of betting tennis, I could deal with the chokes cuz that comes with the territory but when someone makes up their mind to retire at this stage as soon as I bet against them I'm literally getting freerolled.( Loss or push). This time at least he did it with 2 games to go.

SamsNCharge99

Wow!!! Thats unbelievable. Sorry man

i know the tennis rules but also why i dont bet lower levels for those reasons and the variation is lines is wild

its like betting division 3 college football

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Wow!!! Thats unbelievable. Sorry man

i know the tennis rules but also why i dont bet lower levels for those reasons and the variation is lines is wild

its like betting division 3 college football
    Total fukking bullshit, I could sustain the void cuz I have a decent balance but imagine someone going all in on this just to get royally screwed?

Doug tushyterror

It was a live bet tex, can't think of any book that wouldn't void it.

texhooper

Ah ok. Well…there always other matches

Doug tushyterror

Ah ok. Well…there always other matches
    True but now I'm gonna most likely force a play to get that 510 back which usually doesn't turn out great.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is very possible

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    True but now I'm gonna most likely force a play to get that 510 back which usually doesn't turn out great.
    Felt this

Doug tushyterror

Yanks ($2800/$2114)..LAD/NYY Future..+1500 ($1672/$25,080)

Edit

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3054

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Literally the worst fukking part of betting tennis, I could deal with the chokes cuz that comes with the territory but when someone makes up their mind to retire at this stage as soon as I bet against them I'm literally getting freerolled.( Loss or push). This time at least he did it with 2 games to go.
    OUCHIE. That happened to me over the summer with Coco Gauff. A bit of it is fuzzy but she won the first set and the second set was up 4 or 5 love and her opponent quit. WTF! Moneyline gone! Went on tilt afterwards =/

GL with your future bet! Good chance of making it depending on the Yankees starting pitching

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    OUCHIE. That happened to me over the summer with Coco Gauff. A bit of it is fuzzy but she won the first set and the second set was up 4 or 5 love and her opponent quit. WTF! Moneyline gone! Went on tilt afterwards =/

GL with your future bet! Good chance of making it depending on the Yankees starting pitching
    Thanks teach, was it the Potapova match in Montreal when she retired in the 1st set down 5-0 cuz I remember going big on that myself & getting voided? Started a new thread where I really added on to the Future.

texhooper

Well I totally would probably force a play myself if this happened to me, I’d convince myself that wasn’t what I was doing but that would totally be what I was doing. But what advice I’d give you is you have plenty of time to clear this $510 if you’re dead set on it, plus you have a shitload of money in your account anyway, so just try not to rush it

Doug tushyterror

Well I totally would probably force a play myself if this happened to me, I’d convince myself that wasn’t what I was doing but that would totally be what I was doing. But what advice I’d give you is you have plenty of time to clear this $510 if you’re dead set on it, plus you have a shitload of money in your account anyway, so just try not to rush it
    Not only did I force a play, I just quadruple downed on the Yanks. (2800/2114) & the WS Future is now 1672/25,080. Sorry if it seems like I'm attention whoring but I started a new thread.

texhooper

I saw it right after I made that last post hahaha…I mean good luck to you man. Just don’t add any more to it.

Doug tushyterror

I saw it right after I made that last post hahaha…I mean good luck to you man. Just don’t add any more to it.
    Nope pretty much done for the day. At this point I'm scared shitless to even bet tennis after just witnessing the biggest choke ever from Mitchell "Freddy " Krueger. 4 MPs in the 2nd set TB & up 5-1 in the 3rd against a guy ranked #520 who he aleady beat twice this year in straights.