KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Marlins +176 LIVE

As bad as they are this Mets team is DREADFUL on offense. They have NO BUSINESS laying anything more than -125 on any given night.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Also rolling with Sporting KC/FC Dallas UNDER 3 -104

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baz firing away

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

1 hit dude

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

wow hopped on at 4-1 come onnnnm

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Fish winner. MLS total loser, Pk was a little dicey the contact started outside the box but who gives a fukk. 4-1 on the week 3 of the 4 wins +$ two of which were very nice.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

LFG!!! Killing it with the live plays. Always nice fading these underachieving cokksukkers & cashing in. Actually jumped on the Mets yesterday when they had a man on 3rd with one out in the 9th. Got a gift line considering.. was going to slam it multiple times but it went off the board after 1 attempt.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    LFG!!! Killing it with the live plays. Always nice fading these underachieving cokksukkers & cashing in. Actually jumped on the Mets yesterday when they had a man on 3rd with one out in the 9th. Got a gift line considering.. was going to slam it multiple times but it went off the board after 1 attempt.
    Nice hit! I agree with them being under achievers. I’m a Pirates fan, we are supposed to suck. Look at our roster and the trades we make. The Mets however, lol. Gave Franky Auto-out a massive contract. Alonso avg since his rookie season hitting juiced baseballs. They got their typical 2 runs tonight though. lol.

RSL/ LA Galaxy under 2 +102 live.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Nice hit! I agree with them being under achievers. I’m a Pirates fan, we are supposed to suck. Look at our roster and the trades we make. The Mets however, lol. Gave Franky Auto-out a massive contract. Alonso avg since his rookie season hitting juiced baseballs. They got their typical 2 runs tonight though. lol.

RSL/ LA Galaxy under 2 +102 live.
    You ever considering making these types of bets? Took the Phil +5 runs down 7-2 going into the top of the 9th. The hope is the Braves don't score in the the 9th so I get a free roll in the bottom inning. +151 is too good a value to pass up (important to note which reliever is pitching & who he's facing in that top half of the inning to see if the bet has value) Edit: Neither team scored but at least I had a shot at a free roll.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    You ever considering making these types of bets? Took the Phil +5 runs down 7-2 going into the top of the 9th. The hope is the Braves don't score in the the 9th so I get a free roll in the bottom inning. +151 is too good a value to pass up (important to note which reliever is pitching & who he's facing in that top half of the inning to see if the bet has value) Edit: Neither team scored but at least I had a shot at a free roll.
    I have a few times. I actually tried to take the Braves -2.5 for +101 after the first but as soon as I clicked on it bookmaker took it down. Was sitting there thinking they did me a favor for a second but Braves blew that game wide open.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Kiddy you’ve been consistently winning since you came back to the forum from my POV you fuckin’ prick lol good job