Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    OUCH tough loss there
    Not really

packers +3.5 was the right play here

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

San Fran should have won, but in the end, they are just a middling team this year
    not the same as a couple years ago, and the OL didn't protect Jimmy the Statue well enough.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    San Fran should have won, but in the end, they are just a middling team this year
    not the same as a couple years ago, and the OL didn't protect Jimmy the Statue well enough.
    Jimmy g just sucks

rodgers outplayed him here

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Yeah SF is a 9-8 type team. Defense is nowhere near it was a few yrs ago. The whole secondary is 2nd and 3rd string guys

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reason this fraud starts a different thread with no records for every pick he makes is because his record is 0-200 and he's down hundreds of units.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The reason this fraud starts a different thread with no records for every pick he makes is because his record is 0-200 and he's down hundreds of units.
    You’re -465 units and have 18 threads you dumb fuxck.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re -465 units and have 18 threads you dumb fuxck.
    Wrong and you just typed that - you are too dumb to remember your posts from 30 seconds ago you dumb shit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Jimmy g just sucks

rodgers outplayed him here
    I can’t believe how much heat he’s taking. The blame is 100% on Shanahan. Did Jimmy miss some throws? Absolutely. Commit a turnover late? Absolutely. Not his fault at all. He shouldn’t of been in those situations. He is who he is at this point in his career. He’s not Mahomes or Russell Wilson. He’s not Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Shanahan kept putting him in harms way when it was unnecessary. Kyle kept trying to use him like he was Peyton Manning, he’s not Peyton. He’s Jimmy G. Kyle didn’t call one single running play on the final two drives. The first pick Garoplo threw in the first half was one of the dumbest play calls of the night. Why are you throwing a deep bomb right there? Even if it’s complete and they score a TD a few plays later, guess who’s coming right back out on the field? Aaron Rodgers. You really want to get into a shootout with that guy when you are showing up with Garopolo? Shanahan is a fukking idiot and blew two double digit leads in the Super Bowl. Guy is an arrogant prick that doesn’t understand how to manage a game. Still can’t believe down one score under two minutes he’s throwing every single play when he has timeouts. I said it last night during that drive before they even got the TD that he was going to leave Rodgers too much time and Pack would get into field goal range and sure enough. Think about that? I’m just some dude sitting on my couch and I know what he’s doing is wrong and he obviously didn’t. I’m not blaming Jimmy one bit this morning. Shanahan is a fukking moron and did nothing to keep Rodgers off the field for as many minutes as possible which has been the recipe for beating top tier QBs in the NFL for many years now.
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 09-27-21 at 09:39 AM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I can’t believe how much heat he’s taking. The blame is 100% on Shanahan. Did Jimmy miss some throws? Absolutely. Commit a turnover late? Absolutely. Not his fault at all. He shouldn’t of been in those situations. He is who he is at this point in his career. He’s not Mahomes or Russell Wilson. He’s not Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. Shanahan kept putting him in harms way when it was unnecessary. Kyle kept trying to use him like he was Peyton Manning, he’s not Peyton. He’s Jimmy G. Kyle didn’t call one single running play on the final two drives. The first pick Garoplo threw in the first half was one of the dumbest play calls of the night. Why are you throwing a deep bomb right there? Even if it’s complete and they score a TD a few plays later, guess who’s coming right back out on the field? Aaron Rodgers. You really want to get into a shootout with that guy when you are showing up with Garopolo? Shanahan is a fukking idiot and blew two double digit leads in the Super Bowl. Guy is an arrogant prick that doesn’t understand how to manage a game. Still can’t believe down one score under two minutes he’s throwing every single play when he has timeouts. I said it last night during that drive before they even got the TD that he was going to leave Rodgers too much time and Pack would get into field goal range and sure enough. Think about that? I’m just some dude sitting on my couch and I know what he’s doing is wrong and he obviously didn’t. I’m not blaming Jimmy one bit this morning. Shanahan is a fukking moron and did nothing to keep Rodgers off the field for as many minutes as possible which has been the recipe for beating top tier QBs in the NFL for many years now.
    They were down 17-0, they had to throw, Garrapollo sucks. I do agree with you that Shanahan's play calling wasn't very good, the backward throws and not going for it on 4th and 1 at midfield, but Garrapollo sucks, he lacks arm strength and doesn't read defenses well, he was very lucky to get the tieing touchdown.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Johnny, how could you?
    lmao

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Jimmy g isn't elite or top 10 but is solid, down 17-0 it was him that got them the lead, sacked 2nd and 17 gets 16 yards, sacked twice in a row, 3rd down and still converts it

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Not really

packers +3.5 was the right play here
    So it wasn't a tough loss because the other side cashed?

Couldn't that be said about any tough loss?