WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Anyone use Collegefootballdata.com??

Need help with the Average starting position it gives me a number like (70.3), what does that mean? Thanks

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Hi Wire!

https://www.cfbanalytics.com/glossary

Average Field Position – The starting field position shown in yards from a touchdown where the value of 60 means a team begins possession on their own 40 yard line on average.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Hi Wire!

https://www.cfbanalytics.com/glossary

Average Field Position – The starting field position shown in yards from a touchdown where the value of 60 means a team begins possession on their own 40 yard line on average.

What up Veggie, Thanks man

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

wire where u been man

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Not sure tbh, it's been a fog the last week, lol, fighting sleep (I'm losing) Working, then coming home and working on my "model" for NCAA and NFL, rinse repeat. Scratched my idea I had a few weeks ago had 1 good week 1 bad week, scrapped it after 2 only 2 weeks just had that gut feeling it wasn't going to work out, Now attempting to do things with actual data.

The hell you been up to?

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by WireWire View Post
    Not sure tbh, it's been a fog the last week, lol, fighting sleep (I'm losing) Working, then coming home and working on my "model" for NCAA and NFL, rinse repeat. Scratched my idea I had a few weeks ago had 1 good week 1 bad week, scrapped it after 2 only 2 weeks just had that gut feeling it wasn't going to work out, Now attempting to do things with actual data.

The hell you been up to?
    same old same old, well keep in touch.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    same old same old, well keep in touch.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Hey wire: Had a tough beat on DW yesterday. would have taken down the $13 BEL Game for $271 if I used the #8(MY alternate) Race 7. frustrating it is. Anyway you still away from DW? OK Have a good night.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Hey wire: Had a tough beat on DW today. would have taken down the $13 BEL Game for $271 if I used the #8(MY alternate) Race 7. frustrating it is. Anyway you still away from DW? OK Have a good night.
    What's up Easy, Ya that sucks i hate when my Alts are the ones winning and placing and my top picks aren't, I went on last Saturday just to take a look and see if anything changed, any new games etc, I still see there deposit process is checking which is pretty disappointing because they said they were going to have multiple ways to deposit and that has been up since I stopped playing which was month and months ago,

Idn man I really burnt myself out playing that, I don't think you understand how much time and effort I out into that, it had a negative effect on the rest of my life I was neglecting things, not getting outside as much, I'm the type if I'm going to do something I go balls to the wall.

Was going to jump in the $4,000 game on Saturday but couldn't bring myself to do that. Checked out the HU games which is what I played and its still the same 2 regulars playing, DW is a dying site i hate to say it been on there for awhile, But they aren't allowed to play at most of the popular tracks and probably wont be able to ever, And I'm not allowed to play on HT, so idn man.

You'll take it down one of these days, you are sniffing around the top it's bound to happen, sooner than later.

Easy-Rider 66

What's up Easy, Ya that sucks i hate when my Alts are the ones winning and placing and my top picks aren't, I went on last Saturday just to take a look and see if anything changed, any new games etc, I still see there deposit process is checking which is pretty disappointing because they said they were going to have multiple ways to deposit and that has been up since I stopped playing which was month and months ago,

Idn man I really burnt myself out playing that, I don't think you understand how much time and effort I out into that, it had a negative effect on the rest of my life I was neglecting things, not getting outside as much, I'm the type if I'm going to do something I go balls to the wall.

Was going to jump in the $4,000 game on Saturday but couldn't bring myself to do that. Checked out the HU games which is what I played and its still the same 2 regulars playing, DW is a dying site i hate to say it been on there for awhile, But they aren't allowed to play at most of the popular tracks and probably wont be able to ever, And I'm not allowed to play on HT, so idn man,
    ok Wire good deal. yeah DW can not compare to HT no doubt. but I am up for the year on DW and way behind on HT. Like you said 2 weeks ago softer competition and smaller fields on DW. and yeah surprised CC deposits still are not be allowed on DW. ACH works fine but wish CC was available as well. anyway good racing luck if you decide to come back. have a good night.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ok Wire good deal. yeah DW can not compare to HT no doubt. but I am up for the year on DW and way behind on HT. Like you said 2 weeks ago softer competition and smaller fields on DW. and yeah surprised CC deposits still are not be allowed on DW. ACH works fine but wish CC was available as well. anyway good racing luck if you decide to come back. have a good night.
    Thanks sir you as well, May the winners be yours!

Easy-Rider 66

Thanks sir you as well, May the winners be yours!
    THX Wire