JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'm trying the Pathers -8. It's a bunch of points but I think they cover.

Panthers just the far better team right now on paper. Healthier starting players also in comparison.

Cash it next..

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Honestly Harry, it's a disciplined long term program and if I weren't staying so disciplined, I would say this UNDER is a trap for some big money and it probably fails tonight.

In fact, while there is real money on the UNDER, I might just put a bunch of points on the OVER so I can feel the short term gain in spite of the long term bad beat that's going to happen tonight. At least I get something..lol.

If not the beat, then it has OT written all OVER it, or both...lol.

Seriously though, if the game starts out slow, and the market over reacts, I may have an OVER trigger in the LIVE Trading Fund. It's like that.

All he said was good luck weirdo laugh out loud.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Took the UNDER 59 earlier this morning.

In fact, I differ from you here. I see value on the +240 and have Marshall winning outright in more than one forecast...

Honestly Harry, it's a disciplined long term program and if I weren't staying so disciplined, I would say this UNDER is a trap for some big money and it probably fails tonight.

In fact, while there is real money on the UNDER, I might just put a bunch of points on the OVER so I can feel the short term gain in spite of the long term bad beat that's going to happen tonight. At least I get something..lol.

If not the beat, then it has OT written all OVER it, or both...lol.

Seriously though, if the game starts out slow, and the market over reacts, I may have an OVER trigger in the LIVE Trading Fund. It's like that.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    All he said was good luck weirdo laugh out loud.
    It's ok Stevie, I was right, it's ok.

Yes, my posts often go over your head, you have made that obvious more than once, and you sometimes get furstrated and try to troll when you get lost. We already know this.

Maybe it's best you just keep blindly tailing people, and not worry about trying to engage in converstation, that never goes well for you.

laugh out loud

First 123