carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Nfl 9.13.21

IM going to play with the number and play LA RAIDERS +3-125 FOR 3*** 1st half play glta (ck)

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

im almost certina NFL makes raiders win this game

carolinakid

this was a tough call for me i like the raiders +4 for the game and the 1st half, as well and the % for a winner was about 27% better for a 1st half play.gl tonite sir

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    im almost certina NFL makes raiders win this game
    Ya NFL really helped the Raiders over the years...What a stupid take

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Line just moved to ravens -3. And I’m in on that.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    this was a tough call for me i like the raiders +4 for the game and the 1st half, as well and the % for a winner was about 27% better for a 1st half play.gl tonite sir
    I had it at 28%. Check your numbers. 😂 Danny where do you find these people.

carolinakid

yep pinny just went to-3-12 for the game, i like my position in this one, also fyi im working on a play later on the total in the la/zona baseball game gl guys (ck)

carolinakid

bg im not sure what your problem, but one thing i know you are so jealous of me it burn you up.you are like that guy that really never fit into any groups growing up.......and have to act your way, it a classic thing i seen so many times with people like you.

iBetSo
    iBetSo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Too much raiders love for me. Their offense hasn’t proved to be one that can exploit peters being out. And their defense won’t contain Lamar imo. Murray will do just fine in the backfield. Hollywood is too fast.

Bostongambler

bg im not sure what your problem, but one thing i know you are so jealous of me it burn you up.you are like that guy that really never fit into any groups growing up.......and have to act your way, it a classic thing i seen so many times with people like you.
    I can’t tell if you’re drunk, Asian, or combination after reading that. And yes I’m jealous of you. I’m tapping you on your head right now, you’re adorable.

carolinakid

yep most of the time i hate going with the numbers so many on, but i do think the 1st half with the raiders will work out, im seeing several out just move the 1st half to 2.5 at even money

carolinakid

BG stop hijacking my thread with bs post it game time, i know you dont bet a lot, but why not grow up and let the guys that serious about action share info..

Bostongambler

BG stop hijacking my thread with bs post it game time, i know you dont bet a lot, but why not grow up and let the guys that serious about action share info..
    Ask around son. Posted multiple 5 figure tickets. In fact I’ll flip you a hundo if need be. That way you can get free pizza. Let me know.

Cardsfan55
    Update your status
    Cardsfan55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1956

yep pinny just went to-3-12 for the game, i like my position in this one, also fyi im working on a play later on the total in the la/zona baseball game gl guys (ck)
    You going with the Under?

carolinakid

this one came up a loser by 1, it had a great chance late but just ran out of time.carr was not sharp in the 1st half.......

carolinakid

Yes i played under the 8 in the baseball game.........gl

Bostongambler

this one came up a loser by 1, it had a great chance late but just ran out of time.carr was not sharp in the 1st half.......
    Ya we watched, you lost.

Seriously please explain to me how you are going to beat the number , ESPECIALLY, Yes ESPECIALLY with the extra juice you are adding on to your plays.

A whale will spot play a little added juice, but not on the regular. No way no how will you beat the juice in the long run.

Or do you think different???

carolinakid

dude i ask you to stop bs in my threads and to stay out, if a poster ask me to stay out of his thread,im mature and a adult and it would take only 1 time, why dont you grow up and stay out of my threads like i ask you, you are a little bitch here dude......................and it really make you look very bad to the group here

Bostongambler

You are the little whiny bitch. And I quote “ it really make you look bad to the group here@. 😂 😂 😂. Ok, Mary.

I’m asking you a simple question 🙋*♂️. Do you think it’s profitable over the long run to keep taking sides with extra juice like you do? Easy question.

I’ll answer it for you. And that’s a hard NO! Only a very few can beat the numbers consistently over time and that’s playing into reduced juice. Playing sides and totals -120, -125, -130, -135, etc... like you do it can’t be done.

Let’s hear your take. It’s a discussion, right?