Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33438

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Machba looked like the winner before the midway point. He picked teams that won’t even finish with winning records let alone winning a division or making the playoffs. Great picks. It is much harder than it looks. Cincinnati burned most of us and they went from worst to first. So it wasn’t a bad pick. If any of the other AFC North teams play just at expectations the Bengals don’t make the playoffs.
    Maybe it's sour grapes on my part, but I'm slightly shocked at the Bengals winning the AFC North. Football outsiders has them as an average team by their analytics. It took all three other division teams collapsing/getting hurt and a bunch of close victories against an easy schedule for them to do it. I guess this goes to show the value of not picking the same teams as everybody else.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Maybe it's sour grapes on my part, but I'm slightly shocked at the Bengals winning the AFC North. Football outsiders has them as an average team by their analytics. It took all three other division teams collapsing/getting hurt and a bunch of close victories against an easy schedule for them to do it. I guess this goes to show the value of not picking the same teams as everybody else.
    The AFC North played out exactly how I thought it would. I thought all of the teams would be about 8-10 wins. I just did not think there would be more than one team to make the playoffs from the North. And it won’t be. Its just that Cincinnati played the most explosive offensively in a grind it out division. The Bengals could change this division like Big Ben did 18 years ago. The best teams will have to throw it to win vs being the toughest in the trenches. The division today looks like it did when Big Ben came into the NFL. A lot of running the ball and stiff defense. Cincinnati blew out Baltimore twice through the air. Pittsburgh and Cleveland couldn’t score 20+ consistently. I don’t think many saw this sea of change.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3184

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    vikings
    jets
    miami
    giants
    bears
    jags
    TY IAN Puffpuffpass

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    TY IAN Puffpuffpass
    Congratulations Machba. You have been the leader since before the halfway point. Great picks. Great picks.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    MY 6 are Steelers Chargers Raiders WASH Panthers Saints

ahhhhh raiders plays chargers this week winner gets final WC spot in afc

i think

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I don’t feel so bad now about the Bengals winning the division. They are playing in the Super Bowl and it doesn’t look like a fluke.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t feel so bad now about the Bengals winning the division. They are playing in the Super Bowl and it doesn’t look like a fluke.
    I'm stubborn. On Rams moneyline.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I'm stubborn. On Rams moneyline.
    Don’t let emotions get in the way of making money. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bengals won the game.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Don’t let emotions get in the way of making money. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bengals won the game.
    I wouldn't be surprised either. Anything can happen in one game, but...

the analytics rankings I have looked at see this as a mismatch, the Rams are at home, and I think the Rams pass rush will dominate the Bengals O-line.

We'll see...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Titans thought the same.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Titans thought the same.
    The Rams are drastically better than the Titans. I don't know of any analytics sites that would claim the Titans are better.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

The Rams are drastically better than the Titans. I don't know of any analytics sites that would claim the Titans are better.
    Did they play this year? Have a head to head to see who is best no analytics just a score!! I know what they should do, use analytics to see who wins SB and not play it

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Did they play this year? Have a head to head to see who is best no analytics just a score!! I know what they should do, use analytics to see who wins SB and not play it
    Tennessee went into SoFi and beat the Rams 28-16 on November 7th, 2021. Analytics may say differently. On the field Tennessee wasn’t having it and rag dolled the Rams.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Tennessee went into SoFi and beat the Rams 28-16 on November 7th, 2021. Analytics may say differently. On the field Tennessee wasn’t having it and rag dolled the Rams.
    I was thinking the same thing

First 12