Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Nick At Nite +150

Nutty Nick (just kidding, Nick, if you read this 20 years from now when SBR is bought out by Caesars)
    +150 over Bautista-Agut, a.k.a. "Bustagut"

Nick is a notorious ham, loves the spotlight... supposedly he's trying to find that raison d'etre with tennis.
    Let's say he's just not always mentally "in the tennis", but New York under the lights - last match, he'll be in top form. Bustagut is best on Clay. He will push Nick and Nick will go for the showboat shots, and the draw is missing some big names, and Joker is on the other side of it. If Nutty Nick wins, he faces the young Fin, Ruusuvuorii. After that, another winnable match... here's his chance to show he's overcome those demons... bright lights, big city.... GO NICK ! Kyrios 4 Kyrgios !

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Like it!

Digging the Mulon Rouge show here.

Black chick w shaved head in boots & horn rimmed glasses is kinda sexy

Snowball

Snowball

MinnesotaFats

Look at the alt match lines

3:2 NK +775
    3:1 NK +555

Better bet

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Look at the alt match lines

3:2 NK +775
    3:1 NK +555

Better bet
    it's a lonely world for us barbarians
    Nick rode with the Golden Horde.

Snowball

Going Down to the Place Where the Devils Beg for Mercy

Snowball

Gettin' Ript With Nick !

Snowball

ok just relaxed now.
    doubt i can stay up for this

carry the torch through the dark, Nick. here's a weird animal God loves giving a hands up.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Guy said he doesn't care about winning.

Just wants to enjoy playing tennis his Way

MinnesotaFats

This delay might give the black kid problems

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Need Nick to close out my parlay that got reduced to $2600 with the Cilic retirement. No idea what I was thinking taking him..about to hedge with RBA to at least get out of this with $1300. (too many dogs won today, def. not expecting Nick to keep that going on a gimpy knee)

MinnesotaFats

Kygrios could retire if down in 2nd set

No reason to hedge...Krgrios wins outright or retires

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Kygrios could retire if down in 2nd set

No reason to hedge...Krgrios wins outright or retires
    Good point Minny & it's a shitty hedge to boot since RBA is -172. If he does retire hedging doesn't make a difference. Not really sure what to do in this spot cuz I want to come out of here with something. Up $1400 on the day to 11K but I was at 13K 3 days ago. If he wins I'll be at 14K but the hedge will put me barely over 12K. Probably just bet it live.

Doug tushyterror

0 faith in Nick. Bet my parlay risk (500) & win (2591) amount on RBA. $3091 to win $1717. No regrets if it loses, lucky the parlay is even in play considering Cilic retired down a break in the 5th & Mertens came back from 6 match points down.

MinnesotaFats

Fukkin women are the worst when it's clutch time

Gasquet might not last the 1st set guy is dripping wet

MinnesotaFats

Nick can't hold his serve tonite

Let's see if he retires here now 2nd set if he can't break back

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

hes a part time tennis player

Enikk
    Enikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    0 faith in Nick. Bet my parlay risk (500) & win (2591) amount on RBA. $3091 to win $1717. No regrets if it loses, lucky the parlay is even in play considering Cilic retired down a break in the 5th & Mertens came back from 6 match points down.

How did Mertens game drop this far?? If there was once match I thought would be a blow-out it was Mertens. 2-0 against. Other girl no name 26 year old that just went deep in Chicago. I streamed the whole match. She just looks terrible. 2nd set up a break blows it has to win tie break than up break 3rd blows it. Prior Covid she was one of girls with most wins on tour.

Enikk

gL with bets guys!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Dead

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

Nick is upset about where he’s supposed to put his towels and that’s what’s unravelling him.

We’re in third set and he’s completely given up.

I hate to be a square because he brings an element of excitement to the game but my man, you have got to get your head on right. This is the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen in any sport. He can do things that nobody else can do but just doesn’t give a fukk

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Enikk View Post
    How did Mertens game drop this far?? If there was once match I thought would be a blow-out it was Mertens. 2-0 against. Other girl no name 26 year old that just went deep in Chicago. I streamed the whole match. She just looks terrible. 2nd set up a break blows it has to win tie break than up break 3rd blows it. Prior Covid she was one of girls with most wins on tour.
    Most putrid shit I've ever seen in my life with the way she was playing. Just pushing the whole match waiting for Peterson to implode which she eventually did. Rebecca so pathetic, she was aced by a 74 MPH serve out wide.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Mertens has been in horrific form. She is mentally weak and you can't expect her to turn it on just because it's a major

There are way bigger no names than Peterson who just showed some good form in Chicago as you mentioned

Furthest thing from a blowout for me though I did think Mertens would win 2-0

Enikk

All those match point Rallies were no joke either. Luckily Peterson pushed most into the net. I have Mertens future along with Jabeur basically as aa high paying obstacle to Sablenka/Collins. Than have a decent paying Muggz behind that if Sabby/Collins winner were to get thru. Womens anything can happen and all have good slam history going deep. My main concern was getting Halep through rd 1 and Muggz rd 1 and 2. Really liked my chances to have shot at 4/4 as final 4 if Halep stays healthy. Only concern is my Rybakina, young coco, and attention whore Osaka. gL on your bets.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

nicks an embarassment to tennis, stop putting him on primetime matches. should be in the grandstand.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Enikk

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Mertens has been in horrific form. She is mentally weak and you can't expect her to turn it on just because it's a major

There are way bigger no names than Peterson who just showed some good form in Chicago as you mentioned

Furthest thing from a blowout for me though I did think Mertens would win 2-0
    Agree. Here is the thing though, very few are actually in form it seems compared to most years and the ones in form have just played too many damn long matches. Look at the brick wall Collins hit. Pegula has played a ton. Pliskova has a cream puff draw but man she has played so much. New York humidity this time of year is brutal. Experience goes a long way in slams. Halep if healthy is fresh, Coco and Osaka fresh, as well as IGA and Barty. Svitolina will tire out next. Who you have final 4? Barty/ IGA/ Muggz/Halep for me. Only Barty in form but all fresh.

Doug tushyterror

All those match point Rallies were no joke either. Luckily Peterson pushed most into the net. I have Mertens future along with Jabeur basically as aa high paying obstacle to Sablenka/Collins. Than have a decent paying Muggz behind that if Sabby/Collins winner were to get thru. Womens anything can happen and all have good slam history going deep. My main concern was getting Halep through rd 1 and Muggz rd 1 and 2. Really liked my chances to have shot at 4/4 as final 4 if Halep stays healthy. Only concern is my Rybakina, young coco, and attention whore Osaka. gL on your bets.
    Hope Ons comes through for you, made a really dumb chalky bet on her to offset my $500 parlay. If Cilic didn't retire in the 5th, I would've been on major tilt. Had him in a live parlay with Evans 5376/2107 that got reduced to 860 with the ret. Had he finished the match, would've went from 10K to 4600 today. Luckily I'm at 13K cuz Marin decided to pull the plug for the 1st time in his career. Conversely I would’ve been in even better shape if he wasn't such a fukkin bottler & closed out a 37 year old up 2 sets in 3 or 4. Women's Futures are tough, might take a shot with Sabalenka if I could get her at +1200 or better. BOL these next 2 wks yourself.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I’ll always remember kyrgios for telling another player during a match about how his friend fukked the girlfriend of the guy he was playing.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I’ll always remember kyrgios for telling another player during a match about how his friend fukked the girlfriend of the guy he was playing.
    Now I know how Stan feels after Kokkinakis fukked me out of 2K last wk losing to Sugita in qualies.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    nicks an embarassment to tennis, stop putting him on primetime matches. should be in the grandstand.
    Remember your avatar was Kyrios for a bit

Snowball

What a pathetic turd. He should really quit. Nowhere to go.
    More worried about the distance he had to walk to pick up a towel than winning the match!

The whole crowd on his side, why? Because they like a character?
    He's really nothing but a spoiled big baby. I knew this but thought he would amp up.

Sometimes I give a guy a last shot. This was his last shot.

Getting it back with Kuznetsov now in Como.

Like Stephens over Gauff tomorrow.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blown out

He is finished

Stephens might not be able to take pressure against a real young popular American

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Football here and you guys pissing money away on tennis first rounds.

Lol

12 Last