Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Tards rush to protect who they think is a fellow tard.

Guarantee ya they'd be singing a wholeeee other tune if the black gentleman had a Trump shirt on.

haha good point.

You're right, if the black guy had a Trump shirt or hat on, others would change their opinion and blame him for starting it

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Let’s face it….that dude was a Roy Bacon type. He got exactly what he deserved. Imagine having to listen to that woman all the time. His only peace was being knocked out for a few seconds.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

All her fault.

jake we all knew you were a liberal nutjob

its best to hide it though

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    haha good point.

You're right, if the black guy had a Trump shirt or hat on, others would change their opinion and blame him for starting it
    If that guy was white with a Trump shirt on, you guys would want him as next VP

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Those were not season ticket holders in all likelihood. Losers that can’t go to real games most likely. That’s what happens in preseason in Pittsburgh with tickets

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If that guy was white with a Trump shirt on, you guys would want him as next VP
    LOL Maybe

Can't be any worse than what's currently in office

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Those were not season ticket holders in all likelihood. Losers that can’t go to real games most likely. That’s what happens in preseason in Pittsburgh with tickets
    Good point as well.

A crowd of hand me down tickets lol

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    It depends. I give my preseason tickets away but you are required to purchase them as part of a season ticket package. It’s part of the rip off of the nfl.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It depends. I give my preseason tickets away but you are required to purchase them as part of a season ticket package. It’s part of the rip off of the nfl.
    They pretty much get passed on. But yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if they were someone else’s season tickets on both sides and now they have to sit next to each other awkwardly knowing what happened. Could have been random people who got scalped tickets dirt cheap as well.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 08-22-21 at 12:33 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    LOL Maybe

Can't be any worse than what's currently in office
    nope best president ever- vittard

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    that is the problem with vids like this they are never from the beginning who knows wut they are arguing about either one could be in the wrong intially about wut they are arguing about.
    Yep

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black guy was tough as nails

Nobody fukkin with him

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why was he standing up and facing the wrong direction? the whole situation was avoided if he was sitting in his seat and watching the game like a normal human being

does any sane human being do this... pay a couple hundred bucks for a ticket, so i can stand up and face the opposite direction of the field, and argue with drunk women and then punch them in the face?
    Evidently you don't know many Steelers fans. Lucky you. 80 % of their fans are loud mouth wenches. Always starting shit and watching their bf getting the fuuuuicked knocked out.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Nobody fukkin with him
    Yes surrounded by 100 white guys and not one tried to hit him. Now you know why Trump lost Pennsylvania to Biden.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Nobody fukkin with him
    Are you fukking kidding? Guy didn’t have a clue how to fight. Didn’t even use his left and had no defense. His fukking face and throat were wide open, if that dumb pussy ass old white dude actually knew how to throw down. He basically let that dude pummel his ass. If I were that white dude I would of prison kicked his stinky ass backwards and laughed while he tumbled down a few rows.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Are you fukking kidding? Guy didn’t have a clue how to fight. Didn’t even use his left and had no defense. His fukking face and throat were wide open, if that dumb pussy ass old white dude actually knew how to throw down. He basically let that dude pummel his ass. If I were that white dude I would of prison kicked his stinky ass backwards and laughed while he tumbled down a few rows.
    white guy wasnt trying to fight at first

he was trying to separate the black guy from his wife but the black guy took that has an attack (understandably)

jtoler and pimike think the words leading up matter....WRONG

he put his hands on her first....clear as day in the video daggles posted

even if she was cussing him out, hate speech isnt a crime

vitterd

Kiddiebitz playing movie tough guy again. Lmao. This guy is such a pussy. Even that white dude would knock him out.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    white guy wasnt trying to fight at first

he was trying to separate the black guy from his wife but the black guy took that has an attack (understandably)

jtoler and pimike think the words leading up matter....WRONG

he put his hands on her first....clear as day in the video daggles posted

even if she was cussing him out, hate speech isnt a crime
    Once you invade personal space like that in an aggressive manner…..expect to be punched. She got what she deserved

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Dude what a fukking pussy. Wtf was he trying to do? Hold that black guys hand???? Just made us (whites) all look bad. I’m sure that’s how all the political posters would try to fight someone. I mean honestly, brother had enough time to take his glasses off? Then the white pussy is like idk, trying to shove him or slap him? He should of actually gotten hit much sooner. Typical dumb ass white man over 40 never been in a fight in their adult life but want to try to flex.
    Wrong generation. Baby boomers grew up fighting.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol uh that would actually be you quivered. Your the dumb penetrate telling people to fly across the country to fight you and then won’t even show your pussy ass looking face so we know we aren’t just beating up some random tranny. Why the fukk you following me around trying to sniff my ass like a scurvy dog? Didn’t say a word to you and you can’t quit taking about me. God your a fukking BITCH. Lol “movie tough guy” you do realize anyone with half a brain can recognize the fact you spend your entire life on this forum arguing trying to compensate for the fact your a fukking shut in pusssy ass that has never done shit but type??????????

vitterd

Kiddiebitz mentions me in every video he does. Hopefully he gets busted and out away again soon. Belongs in a cage. Nothing but all talk pussy who gets ass raped in jail.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Once you invade personal space like that in an aggressive manner…..expect to be punched. She got what she deserved
    Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.

Your wet dream however attacked a man for simply being with her. Mr Wet Dream only had to turn around. The seated man did not instigate anything.

For those reasons your Mr wet dream will most likely have legal, civil or both issues.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

And there’s ole bitch voice in less than 30 seconds. All that \*\*\*\*\*\* ha ever done is type. Never ever put his hands on another man unless it was in a sexual fashion. Typing ass little girl sounding bitch.

vitterd

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.

Your wet dream however attacked a man for simply being with her. Mr Wet Dream only had to turn around. The seated man did not instigate anything.

For those reasons your Mr wet dream will most likely have legal, civil or both issues.
    He deserved to be punched for marrying that loud mouth. Once he steps up and engages the other guy has the right to protect himself.

There will be no legal issues for him. They might try but he has every right to defend himself. I guarantee those whities were trump voters.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baz what is the thing to do in that situation if your the white guy fists wise??

vitterd

Kiddiebitz is just a guy in and out of the system. A total drain on society. Never worth anything to anybody. Total loser.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

vitterd

Baz what is the thing to do in that situation if your the white guy fists wise??
    He’s drunk and passed out. Plus he can’t afford nfl tickets. He wouldn’t do anything

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

HaHa Rocky V reference

RudyRuetigger

I would not brag that i go to NFL games

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I hear she was demanding to see his vaccination papers

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

He deserved to be punched for marrying that loud mouth. Once he steps up and engages the other guy has the right to protect himself.

There will be no legal issues for him. They might try but he has every right to defend himself. I guarantee those whities were trump voters.

Could not have said it better. He was attacked for that reason. All your wet dream had to do is turn around. Nothing more.

Maybe your wet dream can convince a jury that he is allowed to attack someone simply because they are acquainted?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

some great anal ysis of this situation here

don't quit boys

you'll figure it out by the first monday morning coffee break

a winner WILL be declared

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Well typically when someone starts removing their glasses in the middle of a verbal altercation it’s not so they can see you better. Especially since that shine was arguin with his wife. As soon as dude started removing his glasses honky should of just UNLOADED on his ass.

vitterd

Could not have said it better. He was attacked for that reason. All your wet dream had to do is turn around. Nothing more.

Maybe can convince a jury that he can attack someone simply because they are acquainted.
    Nah. Once someone gets in your space and smacks you….she deserved it. Then he gets up, he deserves it. He won’t will be fine. Those two white people will sit in their seats quietly for a while now.

First 123456 ... Last