RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

NBC trying to avoid woke lefty ant-Americanism as advertisers complain loudly

LOL

Imagine that, real Americans turned off by that leftist whoreshit. Who'd ever thunk it?

NBC averaged 12.6 million viewers on Saturday night, a 39% drop compared to the first Saturday of the 2016 Olympics and a 56% drop compared to the 2012 London Games. Now that a weeknight has also shed significant viewership from recent Olympics, too, NBC could start to panic if things don’t pick up in a hurry.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

You said that Trump would be re-elected because real Americans were tired of the left. Why would anyone listen to you now?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Just going to be a big shift back to the republican party, a lot of people are fed up

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You said that Trump would be re-elected because real Americans were tired of the left. Why would anyone listen to you now?
    You don't need to listen to your ole buddy.

Listen instead to the advertisers of the Olympics who are getting killed by this far left vitty-type woke tranny horsechit ole chap.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Just going to be a big shift back to the republican party, a lot of people are fed up
    Im as left as they come but JJ is right..Pendulum always swings back to the other side in the mid terms.Not sure what the odds are for the house to be red but its a solid bet to make.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Those numbers mean nothing. So many people have cut the cord since 2016. 90% of the ppl 35 and younger don’t have cable. I watch my sports on Hulu live. Those views don’t count towards the ratings. No views on any live apps are counted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Those numbers mean nothing. So many people have cut the cord since 2016. 90% of the ppl 35 and younger don’t have cable. I watch my sports on Hulu live. Those views don’t count towards the ratings. No views on any live apps are counted.
    Not true anymore

Audio recognition software is used and there's a metric in place to measure streaming audiences

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...utube.amp.html

The figures are accurate.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Liberal Wokeism is a travesty to our nation
    Our own athletes disrespecting the nation they represent in front of the world stage.

China and Japan have more gold medals than the US
    Maybe Rapinoe and the black clown disc thrower can stay out there in CHINA

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You don't need to listen to your ole buddy.

Listen instead to the advertisers of the Olympics who are getting killed by this far left vitty-type woke tranny horsechit ole chap.
    You don’t really understand how a lot of people watch events these days. You still think it’s 1960. It’s sad how out of touch you are. You actually believe every person watching the Olympics is tuning into nbc television. You’re just old.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Liberal Wokeism is a travesty to our nation
    Our own athletes disrespecting the nation they represent in front of the world stage.

China and Japan have more gold medals than the US
    Maybe Rapinoe and the black clown disc thrower can stay out there in CHINA
    You really think that we won’t win the most medals? The real disgrace are people in this country rooting for other countries over the US.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

time zone huge factor

masr

You really think that we won’t win the most medals? The real disgrace are people in this country rooting for other countries over the US.
    I'm not rooting for other countries. But the real worry is not sports. CHINA is looking for war to take over the #1 superpower. Taiwan, South China Sea, Koreas will be the flashpoint.
    What the liberal minded training in the military taking place now.
    Our US leaders (who you voted for)are sending our youth to slaughter.
    The same thing happening to our sports will happen in war

RoyBacon

The biggest disgrace is you fuggers supporting anti-Americanism.

We, the real Americans, are not EVER going to support you trannys kneeling and shitting on the flag.
    Last edited by RoyBacon; 07-28-21 at 01:03 PM.

masr

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    time zone huge factor
    Not true...I've always watched the Olympics. Just having it on in the background. Competition is always exciting.
    I havent watched any Olympic matches this time.
    I've been watching baseball instead, and I've been losing my ass. But still rather watch baseball than Olympics.
    Stand up for our flag!!!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Not true anymore

Audio recognition software is used and there's a metric in place to measure streaming audiences

I had one(audio recognition software boxes)and I had to send it back. Plus it kept making my tv have connection errors on Hulu Live. If it doesn’t work better for others than it did for me then the numbers/ratings will be inaccurate. ARS definitely doesn’t recognize local channels on Hulu live and NBC is running these Olympics in the ground with the coverage.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Liberal wokeness makes me want to throw up!! I turn the channel every time those woke commercials come on or anything that's anti-American is showing. I can't take it.

vitterd

I'm not rooting for other countries. But the real worry is not sports. CHINA is looking for war to take over the #1 superpower. Taiwan, South China Sea, Koreas will be the flashpoint.
    What the liberal minded training in the military taking place now.
    Our US leaders (who you voted for)are sending our youth to slaughter.
    The same thing happening to our sports will happen in war
    Oh boy. Sending our youth to slaughter? What?

masr

Oh boy. Sending our youth to slaughter? What?
    Our youth of today aren't being trained like the youth of World war 2.
    I cant imagine a battalion of Marines who are a bunch of homos and transgendered. Which you probably condone! Right???
    And people like you with blinders on and believe what CNN tells you is the problem with America today

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    The biggest disgrace is you fuggers supporting anti-Americanism.

We, the real Americans, are not EVER going to support you trannys kneeling and shitting on the flag.
    Instead you’ll just storm the Capitol and try to kill congress and the Vice President. Much more civilized behavior

masr

Instead you’ll just storm the Capitol and try to kill congress and the Vice President. Much more civilized behavior
    With your liberal views, next time it will be the Chinese storming the Capitol
    Get back to real Amercan values!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

vitterd

Our youth of today aren't being trained like the youth of World war 2.
    I cant imagine a battalion of Marines who are a bunch of homos and transgendered. Which you probably condone! Right???
    And people like you with blinders on and believe what CNN tells you is the problem with America today
    War isn’t like it was in WW2. It’s done with smart bombs now. People are trecking thru woods and the dessert anymore. You need to wake up and realize that. What do you care if a tranny is fighting for you to say dumb shit? You ain’t fighting. You’re home safe watching newsmax hoping Trump get reinstated for losing an election he lost by 8 million votes.

vitterd

With your liberal views, next time it will be the Chinese storming the Capitol
    Get back to real Amercan values!!!
    Stop being so scared of the Chinese. The biggest problem we have is domestic terrorism. Your own trump led fbi told you that. Whacko right wingers have killed more people than foreign terrorists in America the last decade. Open your eyes. Turn off oan

masr

Stop being so scared of the Chinese. The biggest problem we have is domestic terrorism. Your own trump led fbi told you that. Whacko right wingers have killed more people than foreign terrorists in America the last decade. Open your eyes. Turn off oan
    Your definitely lost and misinformed and again the problem with America. THE Chinese released the weaponized virus and killed millions maybe not intentional with the assistance of funds from Fauci.
    But the biggest problem in America is crime, mostly black on black crimes and black crimes in general. Evidently you didnt grow up in a urban area. I did!
    But I wont waste my energy on a person who's brainwashed with liberal views and a Jeffrey Toobin fan.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Not true anymore

Nope
    1000% doesn’t work on Hulu I can tell you that much.

vitterd

Your definitely lost and misinformed and again the problem with America. THE Chinese released the weaponized virus and killed millions maybe not intentional with the assistance of funds from Fauci.
    But the biggest problem in America is crime, mostly black on black crimes and black crimes in general. Evidently you didnt grow up in a urban area. I did!
    But I wont waste my energy on a person who's brainwashed with liberal views and a Jeffrey Toobin fan.
    Funds from Fauci. Lmao. Good god you are mental. I wish anti vax and misinformed web warriors would get deported. They are causing death and just super spreaders of Covid and bad info.

masr

Funds from Fauci. Lmao. Good god you are mental. I wish anti vax and misinformed web warriors would get deported. They are causing death and just super spreaders of Covid and bad info.
    Your a lost cause,we each have our own beliefs. That's were politics takes us...
    but good luck with your wagers

masr

Just one more question...This will say alot about the person you are
    Say...if we were at war.
    China invades Taiwan. US is there in defense.
    Your behind enemy lines..Chinese and No Koreans are advancing on you.
    Would you be more comfortable behind a brigade of
    Gay, trans black soldiers or a bunch of gung-ho white guys that claim Proud boys??
    Just saying?
    I'm Latino...I'm going with the white guys

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Why should Americans root for scumbag athletes that disrespect the flag, anthem, and United States?

We don't want trash like that representing us and would rather then leave the country altogether.

Yes....it's true ..we despise them and wish bad things upon them

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Why should Americans root for scumbag athletes that disrespect the flag, anthem, and United States?

We don't want trash like that representing us and would rather then leave the country altogether.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Wokeness and race baiting is a cancer to society. Democrats love to push them both.

Dividing the Country and creating hate. Very destructive!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’ve been rooting for all the foreign countries

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

masr

This is what we have representing US.
    A person who hates America..What a clown show

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Nope
    Prob tried really hard... I would not put it past guys like you to do whatever you can to combat these types of stories by streaming multiple devices at once, in the background, while you still don't watch...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Nope
    My TV is not the same even though i unplugged the ARS boxes. I hate I ever tried it.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

They Olympics were 10 times better when it was every 4 years, and not how it is set up now.

1234 Last