themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I got shot months ago. Zero problems. Trump had nothing to with creating vaccine. This was done by actual great men. He just sat back and did nothing. It sucked he survived Covid….we know he needed every experimental treatment to survive it. That fat fuxck would be dead without walter Reed hospital.
    Another lie. Even your hero Slow Joe acknowledges Trump got the vaccine in record time you dumb fuk. If Biden was in office there would be no vaccine for 10 more years. The guy can't accomplish anything. How's that fake infrastructure bill going that he promised on day 1? Lol. How many people has Biden killed because of the virus? He is a failure.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4499

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Xi-tard spamming up thread number 7 today in PT. Sunday Funday
    This is not the Trump vs biden thread, you idiot
    He’s already made the wife breakfast in bed, dropped the kids off at softball/baseball practice, ran 11 miles thru his neighborhood that consist of only 2mill+ homes and is currently in 7+ threads while waiting in line to collect last nights 50k in winnings

Loving husband
    Amazing father
    Triathlete
    Points Awarded:

stake1 gave KnuckleHeadz 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    He’s an idiot and hope he gets Covid. He probably thinks Trump really won the election and will be reinstated in august. Guy should thank his mom for getting him guitar lessons or he’d be Dwight.
    Actually he got the vax and was sicker than a dog

He is not a sheep and loves his fans
    Great job Eric

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    He’s already made the wife breakfast in bed, dropped the kids off at softball/baseball practice, ran 11 miles thru his neighborhood that consist of only 2mill+ homes and is currently in 7+ threads while waiting in line to collect last nights 50k in winnings

Loving husband
    Amazing father
    Triathlete
    It’s over now. You can post your France moneyline fake ticket!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Actually he got the vax and was sicker than a dog

He is not a sheep and loves his fans
    Great job Eric
    Hopefully he goes to Florida next. The Governor is now currently begging for his residents to get the vaccine.

Jowframs

We still have a choice
    For now
    Thank God

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Any parent like Clapton who loses a child, gets a pass on being crazy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There’s no sympathy anymore for people dying of Covid if they’re not vaccinated nobody even cares they basically said we told you so

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Good for Claption I heard he took a turn when he had the jab.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Any parent like Clapton who loses a child, gets a pass on being crazy.
    Clapton took the jab and got sick from it, he knows what he's doing.

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There’s no sympathy anymore for people dying of Covid if they’re not vaccinated nobody even cares they basically said we told you so
    There is no sympathy for anyone who dies from the flu anyway
    This virus is politically exploited
    Baa,baa Sheep

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Clapton took the jab and got sick from it, he knows what he's doing.
    Yup. was 5 months ago when Eric Clapton was severely injured from the shot

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

"In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone….

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys…

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart…

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know…

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?
    Hiding behind their computer screens
    Where’s the spirit, where is the soul

Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here…

I believe with these things we can prevail

EC”

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22786

GOD BLESS U MR CLAPTON a believer in FREEDOM< LIBERTY & FREE WILL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1, and DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Next to Randy Rhoads, he's now my favorite guitarist.

jjgold

nobody cares anymore about unvaccinated people and death

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I dont know that much about the backstory here, but this pic made me spit out my coffee

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Van Morrison too

Don't forget about Van here, he lead the charge on this shit

jjgold

Unvaccinated spokesmen destroying Country

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Van Morrison too

Don't forget about Van here, he lead the charge on this shit
    Shit as in getting back to normal and not spreading a very contagious air borne virus?

He also dropped his kid out a window, and was late so Stevie Ray Vaughn took his helicopter.

I can certaintly tell you as a matter of fact, I wish Clapton had been on time. Lost a legend that day.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    I dont know that much about the backstory here, but this pic made me spit out my coffee

Backstory. I beat this guy to death for years…..he stole a meme. The end.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Shit as in getting back to normal and not spreading a very contagious air borne virus?

He also dropped his kid out a window, and was late so Stevie Ray Vaughn took his helicopter.

I can certaintly tell you as a matter of fact, I wish Clapton had been on time. Lost a legend that day.
    Wearing a mask everywhere even though you got a shot is normal to you?
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-25-21 at 12:43 PM.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

What’s the difference between a 2 year old and a pound of cocaine?

Clapton would never let a pound of cocaine fall out a window

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Yup. was 5 months ago when Eric Clapton was severely injured from the shot

Eric Clapton after COVID vaccination: ‘I should never have gone near the needle’

"In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone….

Then I met a member of this group, who counselled me to be careful and to have a look at what goes on with you guys…

I felt like a veil had been lifted, that I was no longer alone, that it was okay, in fact essential, to hold on to my intuition and follow my heart…

I continue to tread the path of passive rebellion and try to tow the line in order to be able to actively love my family, but it’s hard to bite my tongue with what I now know…

I’ve recorded and will post here another song by Van called “The Rebels” it’s not aggressive or provocative, it just asks;

“Where have all the rebels gone?
    Hiding behind their computer screens
    Where’s the spirit, where is the soul

Where have all the rebels gone”

I’ve been a rebel all my life, against tyranny and arrogant authority, which is what we have now, but I also crave fellowship, compassion and love, and that I find here…

I believe with these things we can prevail

EC”
    Man it sounds like he went through the Wars.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18941

Clapton has been banned from driving multiple times. When banned he moves abroad to exploit the loophole on European banned driving licenses. By all means support, (or be against), his position on the covid19 vaccine, but he's not some do-gooder who cares about other people's safety.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Clapton has been banned from driving multiple times. When banned he moves abroad to exploit the loophole on European banned driving licenses. By all means support, (or be against), his position on the covid19 vaccine, but he's not some do-gooder who cares about other people's safety.
    You are missing the point entirely it seems. Did you even bother to read why he took this stand? It has nothing to do with his driving ability or whether he volunteers at the animal shelter or if he recycles or anything else.

Clapton wrote. “I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present.”

“Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show,” he added.

Seems reasonable.

Let's say you got Covid already and recovered, like millions of people have, and now your body has built up natural antibodies against the virus, which are far more effective than any vaccine, why would you inject some medicine into your body? Especially a non-FDA approve vaccine?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Who gives a shit.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Won't be surprised if majority of world population will be unvaccinated people after 15-20 years..
    Current Covid Vaccination Program may be a World Population Decrease Project.

Bill Gates was always complaning about Overpopulation. Just my 2 satoshis..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Won't be surprised if majority of world population will be unvaccinated people after 15-20 years..
    Current Covid Vaccination Program may be a World Population Decrease Project.

Bill Gates was always complaning about Overpopulation. Just my 2 satoshis..
    Majority?
    You're like the boy who cried wolf.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Wow! So you dumb fuks believe a former drug and heroin addict who had a bad reaction to a vaccine that’s not even being used in America? How fuk’in ignorant you all are. Newsflash idiots, a lot of people have had reactions to the vaccine. Doesn’t mean they don’t work.

Clapton already had underlying health issues “before” he got the vaccine. But hey, by all means, believe a musician over trained doctors with medical degrees and the scientists who actually know what the fuk they’re talk’in about.

So if the vaccine fuk’ed with him so much, he sure as hell seems fine to go out on a super spreader tour.

And for the record, he’s been shunned as a blundering idiot by everyone working in the live music community and nobody wants a damn thing to do with him.

Refuses to play venues that require a vaccine, what a washed up joke he is.

Clapton was over when Cream broke up.
    And that super group Cream was only kickass because he had Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker!

Choaz was spot on. The wrong guy got on that helicopter that night. Stevie Ray Vaughan blew Clapton off the fuk’in stage.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-25-21 at 03:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

vitterd gave mikejamm 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    GOD BLESS U MR CLAPTON a believer in FREEDOM< LIBERTY & FREE WILL
    But CNN tells us we will all die.

Fukin clown city.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Wow! So you dumb fuks believe a former drug and heroin addict who had a bad reaction to a vaccine that’s not even being used in America? How fuk’in ignorant you all are. Newsflash idiots, a lot of people have had reactions to the vaccine. Doesn’t mean they don’t work.

Clapton already had underlying health issues “before” he got the vaccine. But hey, by all means, believe a musician over trained doctors with medical degrees and the scientists who actually know what the fuk they’re talk’in about.

So if the vaccine fuk’ed with him so much, he sure as hell seems fine to go out on a super spreader tour.

And for the record, he’s been shunned as a blundering idiot by everyone working in the live music community and nobody wants a damn thing to do with him.

And that super group Cream was only kickass because he had Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker!

Choaz was spot on. The wrong guy got on that helicopter that night. Stevie Ray Vaughan blew Clapton off the fuk’in stage.
    there are tons of doctors and scientists warning people about this vaccine. You won't find many of their warnings because big tech is banning and suppressing their videos. You have to bitchute.com or banned.video and other places to hear them. Biden said on Thursday "you won't get the virus if you are vaccinated". He lied of course but no fact checking allowed for this administration. LOL.

Also, why are these drug companies immune from lawsuits if you take the vaccine? You do know they aren't FDA approved right? These are good questions most reasonable people agree.

They don't believe in free speech. They get to decide how to characterize events and people
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-25-21 at 04:04 PM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

No

What means they don't work is when Dechambau, Rahm, Gaoff, The TX Dems, the White House, the Yankees, the Twins, the City of London and tens of thousands of others all get REINFECTED.

That's pretty much the definition of "it doesn't work"

Then, as Isreal & Germany just reported, the new tested jab effective rate is near 30% or in other words below what non vaxxed natural human immunity provides.

Again, this is the definition of unnecessary.

The game is over. The jab was a great idea and a noble experiment, but it doesn't work. It doesn't prevent infection, stop spread or kill the virus.

It is worthless.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I love these threads. Each side writes novels and no one fukin cares because they have their own point of view, that will never change. But they just keep hammering away at the keyboards.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    No

What means they don't work is when Dechambau, Rahm, Gaoff, The TX Dems, the White House, the Yankees, the Twins, the City of London and tens of thousands of others all get REINFECTED.

That's pretty much the definition of "it doesn't work"

Then, as Isreal & Germany just reported, the new tested jab effective rate is near 30% or in other words below what non vaxxed natural human immunity provides.

Again, this is the definition of unnecessary.

The game is over. The jab was a great idea and a noble experiment, but it doesn't work. It doesn't prevent infection, stop spread or kill the virus.

It is worthless.

First 123 Last