pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hopefully the next capitol insurrection will take care of all of this

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

The liberal way…why work when the government will take care of you???

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

It's vote buying

Vote for us scammers and we will take from the rich racists and give it to you lazy fuggers(minus our cut).

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yes govt needs to stop unemployment and welfare
    You fuckin dummy

Economics is everything. Pay more, people work there, it's very simple

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You fuckin dummy

Economics is everything. Pay more, people work there, it's very simple
    Lmao. Brock you can pay a dummy $20 an hour but he is still a dummy and will penetrate up your burger order. No way should people get paid$15 an hour to flip burgers.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I work at a call center from home, and absolutely love it. Great company, great benefits, great hours. Also helps me keep an eye on my wife with her MS.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

You pay people to be poor, you're going to have a lot of poor people.

- Ben Franklin

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Start hiring the millions of illegals crossing the border every day and that will fix the problem.

They'd be very grateful for the opportunity to work at minimum wage. When all the jobs are filled and gone the people that quit them will one day be wishing they didn't quit when all the free gov money stops coming in.

Problem solved.

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3004

The whole thig is pathetic. No work ethic whatsoever

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    The whole thig is pathetic. No work ethic whatsoever
    That's what happens when you sit on your asss at home for a year with Covid shut downs. People get lazy, comfortable doing nothing and then don't want to go back to work.

Covid shutdowns really screwed up our economy and the people. Thank you Democrats.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

you guys are idiots. unemployment is a limited amount of $ when that runs out, there is no renewing.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    you guys are idiots. unemployment is a limited amount of $ when that runs out, there is no renewing.
    No renewing the work ethic either. Flat out lazy and disrespectful

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Sure let's pay the BK fry cooks $20/hr. Then when just the whopper by itself is ten bucks? They will sell out
    Working at BK is a job. Not a career. Now, if someone enjoys it? And wants to make it their career, good for him. Work your way up to management.
    Some states have done the right thing and started auditing unemployment claims. Others have not, and therefore you have major issues in the service industry where capable people refuse to work

wikkidinsane

No renewing the work ethic either. Flat out lazy and disrespectful
    what happens after 4 months when people run out of unemployment? all the low wages workers died of covid

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I work at a call center from home, and absolutely love it. Great company, great benefits, great hours. Also helps me keep an eye on my wife with her MS.
    Awesome. Thats the future, at home jobs

wikkidinsane

I hope all the fast food workers quit, so you lazy penetrates can actually cook your food for once

wikkidinsane

Your delta variant asses gave the low wage workers covid. now to keep the economy going go put on that apron and flip dem God damn burgers

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

what happens after 4 months when people run out of unemployment? all the low wages workers died of covid
    i BEEN WORKING 60+ HOURS DURING THIS ENTIRE SCAMDEMIC AND NOT A SINGLE SICKNESS. NOR ANY OF MY EMPLOYEES NOR ANY OF MY CUSTOMERS WHICH LITERALLY DOUBLED DURING THE SCAMDEMIC. Nothing to be scared about. AND NO MASK FOR ME ENTIRE TIME.

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=wikkidinsane;30430636]I hope all the fast food workers quit, so you lazy penetrates can actually cook your food for once[/QUONAME YOUR JELLY BRO, GRAPE STRAWBERRY MIXED? You clearly jealous AF

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Fast food places are not meant for people who are trying to make a living with their families. It is for younger kids trying to earn some pocket cash . Or people just trying to make some extra spending money.

Problem is you have kids not doing crap in school that graduate learning zero skills (No child left behind BS ) and does not know enough to get a normal job like others have . So all that is left are these fast food jobs where they will hire anybody. And it shows at times when you get your order which is wrong a ton of times.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The federal government renewed it 3xs for over 55 weeks of eligibility @ $25,000 per year federal PLUS State ($30k overall)

Tack on a eviction moratorium and mortgage deferrals and here ya go.

NOW, I have another theory here.

Child support.

I think that ALOT of dudes lost jobs last year and fell behind on support. Working no longer makes sense if they're garnishing all your wages at this point.

Need child support reform

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Fast food places are not meant for people who are trying to make a living with their families. It is for younger kids trying to earn some pocket cash . Or people just trying to make some extra spending money.

Problem is you have kids not doing crap in school that graduate learning zero skills (No child left behind BS ) and does not know enough to get a normal job like others have . So all that is left are these fast food jobs where they will hire anybody. And it shows at times when you get your order which is wrong a ton of times.
    Exactly. Minimum wage is $14.25 in Ontario. Most of the people doing these jobs are uneducated immigrants who can't speak proper English. They are actually not too bad at doing it because they need and want the job and aren't quitting but it takes five minutes to explain to them what you are ordering. Kids are meant for these jobs for the most part but they are unreliable and hungover every weekend. No one should get paid more then. $10 an hour to flip a burger.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hope all the fast food workers quit, so you lazy penetrates can actually cook your food for once

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Exactly. Minimum wage is $14.25 in Ontario. Most of the people doing these jobs are uneducated immigrants who can't speak proper English. They are actually not too bad at doing it because they need and want the job and aren't quitting but it takes five minutes to explain to them what you are ordering. Kids are meant for these jobs for the most part but they are unreliable and hungover every weekend. No one should get paid more then. $10 an hour to flip a burger.
    If these fat redneck American fuxcks want their McDonald’s orders right….15 bucks an hour they will get paid. You ever see a trump rally? They put gravy on their aspirin. Fast food is important to them.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

remember the $5 footlongs

they are $10 now

i no longer eat out

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

they are $10 now

i no longer eat out
    You could skip a few meals tubby.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15218

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You could skip a few meals tubby.
    If you want I also bet you any amount in a BMI contest

but we all know youre a coward that only runs his mouth all day long in the pizza forums while claiming he has a great life

wikkidinsane

i BEEN WORKING 60+ HOURS DURING THIS ENTIRE SCAMDEMIC AND NOT A SINGLE SICKNESS. NOR ANY OF MY EMPLOYEES NOR ANY OF MY CUSTOMERS WHICH LITERALLY DOUBLED DURING THE SCAMDEMIC. Nothing to be scared about. AND NO MASK FOR ME ENTIRE TIME.
    you're one lucky sob. A couple hundred thousand weren't as lucky as you. go play the lottery. The fact you called it a scamdemic says a lot.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agree totally. I don't think there are many people that are graduating College or High School even going out into the real world that say Wow now i can finally fulfill my lifelong childhood dream of working at Mcdonalds and doing the fry Machine.

I worked at Roy Rodgers when i was a kid at the mall. I was fine with that. Now if someone graduates college and wants to Manage a fast food place i am sure that would pay decent i would think. And i am fine with them making a bit more but they have to earn it. Start at $10 . After being there a year and they learn more skills to do more things other then flip a burger give them $11 . This makes them work harder for their pay and show up more. If they are always calling in sick and not showing up keep them at $10 a year later. Only the decent workers get the raises.

If i ran a fast food place i would have no issue paying someone $16-$17 an hour if they have been there 6 years and have always shown up when they should and have been a great employee. After 6 years that person would also know pretty much everything that needs to be done there. You know the turnover there is high so workers that are good are valuable.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

they are $10 now

i no longer eat out
    I still see them advertised for $5 sometimes though

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The federal government renewed it 3xs for over 55 weeks of eligibility @ $25,000 per year federal PLUS State ($30k overall)

Tack on a eviction moratorium and mortgage deferrals and here ya go.

NOW, I have another theory here.

Child support.

I think that ALOT of dudes lost jobs last year and fell behind on support. Working no longer makes sense if they're garnishing all your wages at this point.

Need child support reform
    a lot of the states opted out of 300 a week unemployment from state. as far as eviction moratorium, that comes with the burden of proving that you can't pay because of something covid related. here in fl you can still get evicted. Biden ending the extra unemployment in September. Also if you had a shitty low wage job like mcdonalds you won't be getting 300 a week from state, thats like the maximum if you had a high end job. Those guys probably getblike 150 a week without the extra government unemployment. I don't know about you, but that is not enough to make a living off of

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wikki winning thread

wikkidinsane

I think everyone wages should be increased. luckily for me I get cost of living wage increases yearly along with my other raises.

12 Last