stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Mlb trade deadline ten days away, big names available

On a fast track to July 30. Some big names on the market: Cruz, Bryant, Kimbrel, Story, Marte, plus many more.
    I think Kimbrel to the Sawx is picking up steam.
    Lots of Bryant to the mets chatter too

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

adam frazier = lock to be dealt, no way the pirates keep him with a career year and he will be a free agent after next year when they will suck again

I thought maybe he would get dealt in the offseason but what if he has a bad 2 1/2 months? They already signed dee gordon to a minor league deal, who will be the likely bum who takes over when hes traded

what is he really worth though? only hits singles and is probably playing over his head, he can play multiple positions on defense though

they rested him last night (he pinch hit only)

Frazier might get dealt and bat 250 the rest of the way

actually think tyler anderson could be a sneaky good pickup for someone as a rental (Fa this offseason)

lefty starter, pirates left him out long on some bad outings, also pirates should be getting steven brault (the crazy tattoos) back from injury and mitch keller will likely be back in the majors soon, so they dont need him really anymore

I know these aren't big names necessarily, but maybe everyone could add something like this for a team that they follow?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Buxton on the block.

Guy was pacing to be mvp this year

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Mets just got Rich Hill from the rays