TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Denmark ml huge tomorrow morning

Thank me later. Take those winnings and lay the juice with the Italians. Simple stuff

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

yah cuz a draw has never happened before in the history of euro's

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Don’t like it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Draw. Denmark advance

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

So man underdog teams going to play for the draw while some of the better teams will play conservatively, hate betting football especially knock out stages

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    So man underdog teams going to play for the draw while some of the better teams will play conservatively, hate betting football especially knock out stages
    Take draw before the start. Then as the game progresses take the favorite late. Look at the Italy game.

Italy opened-200. That line has crawled up. Italy win barely. Late

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Take draw before the start. Then as the game progresses take the favorite late. Look at the Italy game.

Italy opened-200. That line has crawled up. Italy win barely. Late
    Yeah will try a couple first half draws but if those lose then going to stick back to my rule of no football, England/Germany definitely have a shot at first half draw, still remember when a friend went big on man city in CL final saying he can't see them losing and previous Chelsea wins didn't mean anything as they were man city B and C teams, guy took a break after that one, told the guy if you bet football never go big

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Wales are +400 in regulation. Tempting.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Wales are +400 in regulation. Tempting.
    Don't do it bro. Denmark have the mojo. Eriksen thing . They will escape

TheMetsSuck

Denmark will make the finals

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Hope you are right. Have+6600 to win the thing.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

say what

Goat Milk

Don't do it bro. Denmark have the mojo. Eriksen thing . They will escape
    Yeah good momentum behind them, not gonna lie. That side of the draw is much weaker imo. Just saying I would not be surprised if Wales +400 hit. Wales was in the semis 4 years ago, two pretty elite players, so to me the match isn't as one sided as the books are thinking. Definitely think Denmark deserves to be favored though. They're still Denmark at the end of the day.

I took Belgium France finals +1600 so that bet is a loser since they're on the same side of the bracket. I think both those teams advance into the semis though and face each other just like they did in the world cup. If that happens, winner of that game will win the euro, same song and dance as world cup. History will repeat.

lakerboy

Yeah good momentum behind them, not gonna lie. That side of the draw is much weaker imo. Just saying I would not be surprised if Wales +400 hit. Wales was in the semis 4 years ago, two pretty elite players, so to me the match isn't as one sided as the books are thinking. Definitely think Denmark deserves to be favored though. They're still Denmark at the end of the day.

I took Belgium France finals +1600 so that bet is a loser since they're on the same side of the bracket. I think both those teams advance into the semis though and face each other just like they did in the world cup. If that happens, winner of that game will win the euro, same song and dance as world cup. History will repeat.
    I'm surprised with the Belgium line vs Portugal.

Goat Milk

I'm surprised with the Belgium line vs Portugal.
    I'm assuming public is gonna be on Ronaldo. Portugal have not impressed. I think 3 or 4 penalty kicks in the group stage alone, which is unheard of.

Can't believe what they are calling penalty shots in soccer nowadays.

It's hard to bet against Ronaldo in a one game elimination game, so I think the line is pretty fair.

England got blessed with such a weak half of the bracket. Every single analyst is picking them to go to the finals. Hopefully they don't.

lakerboy

I'm assuming public is gonna be on Ronaldo. Portugal have not impressed. I think 3 or 4 penalty kicks in the group stage alone, which is unheard of.

Can't believe what they are calling penalty shots in soccer nowadays.

It's hard to bet against Ronaldo in a one game elimination game, so I think the line is pretty fair.

England got blessed with such a weak half of the bracket. Every single analyst is picking them to go to the finals. Hopefully they don't.
    Books knew they would have an easy draw(English). Bro Germany will not score.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

very interesting japan 2 game coming up at 1am have no clue how to cap this one

varen nagasaki vs iwata, both teams have won 6 straight games without giving up a goal

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    very interesting japan 2 game coming up at 1am have no clue how to cap this one

varen nagasaki vs iwata, both teams have won 6 straight games without giving up a goal
    Bro no one cares about that crap. Why don't you bet the big leagues. You don't win in the small shit

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Bro no one cares about that crap. Why don't you bet the big leagues. You don't win in the small shit
    i prefer the lower leagues epl germany spain italy are all very boring same teams at the top every year

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Books knew they would have an easy draw(English). Bro Germany will not score.
    Laker, two themes for the Qtr-final round:

1) Will the favorites go 8-for-8? Only dog that is interesting is Germany.

2) If ENG lose at Wembley, will Southgate get sacked. Tons of attacking options, and only one guy has scored yet.

Germany have wrecked ENG so many times over the years. ENG should win, do they have the stones to do it?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

2) If ENG lose at Wembley, will Southgate get sacked. Tons of attacking options, and only one guy has scored yet.

Germany have wrecked ENG so many times over the years. ENG should win, do they have the stones to do it?
    8-8 sounds good. I don't think Germany can score. There defense is awful. Only dog I like is Portugal.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

It's funny how both of these teams are so much worse than just 10 years ago, when England had Rooney Gerard Lampard Terry Wright Phillips so many weapons, and Germany had Klosa, Lahm, Ozil, Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Muller, Boetang, just straight up loaded.

There's really only 1 loaded team at this tourny, France. Belgium has probably the best offensive trio. Every other team who made it this far has a far inferior squad than they had 10 years ago, it's kind of weird. Even Italy, this Italian team is nothing compared to Italy 10-15 years ago. Spain.

Weird era for international soccer right now.

I guess anyone can win this tournament.

England does not impress me, I won't lie. But they have such an easy draw. And once you win a few games and get to the finals, it's just a one game elimination, anything can happen.

Goat Milk

Where is that guy Allure who said Christiano Ronaldo should be kicked off the Portugal team, and that there were way better players on the bench.

LMFAO.

Allure? Where are you?

TheMetsSuck

Penaldo is pretty good

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There are no easy money made on knock out stage. The strategy is completely different.

This game can go either way and in a 50/50 game you have to take the + odds with the underdog.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

cant' go wrong with an england under

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

excuse me?

Goat Milk

Italy with Totti and Pirlo and Del Piero Toni Buffon Nesta Cannavaro etc

Damn

Italian team now a disgrace compared to that squad

Spain

Torres Villa Fabregas Silva Inesta Xavi Pujol Ramos Cassillas Busquets Pique Xabi Alonso

Damn!

What an amazing time to be a soccer fan

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is that guy Allure who said Christiano Ronaldo should be kicked off the Portugal team, and that there were way better players on the bench.

LMFAO.

Allure? Where are you?
    Ronaldo is obviously still a very good player but his goal total is bs. He scored 2 goals against Hungary and the rest of his goals on penalty kicks, he hasn’t been close to the best player in the tournament.

thomorino

It's funny how both of these teams are so much worse than just 10 years ago, when England had Rooney Gerard Lampard Terry Wright Phillips so many weapons, and Germany had Klosa, Lahm, Ozil, Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Muller, Boetang, just straight up loaded.

There's really only 1 loaded team at this tourny, France. Belgium has probably the best offensive trio. Every other team who made it this far has a far inferior squad than they had 10 years ago, it's kind of weird. Even Italy, this Italian team is nothing compared to Italy 10-15 years ago. Spain.

Weird era for international soccer right now.

I guess anyone can win this tournament.

England does not impress me, I won't lie. But they have such an easy draw. And once you win a few games and get to the finals, it's just a one game elimination, anything can happen.
    You are underrating England, their attack has looked much better recently and they should get mount back soon.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Ronaldo is obviously still a very good player but his goal total is bs. He scored 2 goals against Hungary and the rest of his goals on penalty kicks, he hasn’t been close to the best player in the tournament.
    Doesn't matter if he's the best in the tournament, Allure said he shouldn't even play for Portugal. They'd be one of the worst teams in the euro without him, and you will see that come to fruition when he retires, watch.

Sure, he has goals of penalties, in a day and age where top guys miss penalty kicks like it's their job, Ronaldo is one of the best PK takers in soccer history.

Stop just finding ways to argue with me.

thomorino

Doesn't matter if he's the best in the tournament, Allure said he shouldn't even play for Portugal. They'd be one of the worst teams in the euro without him, and you will see that come to fruition when he retires, watch.

Sure, he has goals of penalties, in a day and age where top guys miss penalty kicks like it's their job, Ronaldo is one of the best PK takers in soccer history.

Stop just finding ways to argue with me.
    That’s not true. Top players do not usually miss penalty kicks.

Goat Milk

That’s not true. Top players do not usually miss penalty kicks.
    Another comment just to argue with me. You can't help yourself. No one in the game today is as good at penalty kicks as Ronaldo. That's not a debatable point.

thomorino

Another comment just to argue with me. You can't help yourself. No one in the game today is as good at penalty kicks as Ronaldo. That's not a debatable point.
    That’s not true. You have a constant problem telling the truth, you constantly assert absurd things that are not true.

Your statement that Hazard who has been trash for a year, is better than de Bryner was as dumb as they get.

Goat Milk

That’s not true. You have a constant problem telling the truth, you constantly assert absurd things that are not true.

Your statement that Hazard who has been trash for a year, is better than de Bryner was as dumb as they get.
    Just shut up. Had enough of you. Go to sleep. Don't you have court in the morning?

12 Last