Login Search

Poster Challenge: Headsterx (Jazz) vs. thomorino (Clippers) - Loser leaves the forum!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
Nobody honors a bet at sbr. Morino isn’t going anywhere
Oh come on man, there has to be a few. Shit, I did. Ask d2bets as I paid him in full. I totally forgot about the bet and was drunk when I did it, but I honor it w/ no complaints when he brought it to my attention. I even gave him 10% fee as I had to pay him back for betpoints w/ installment payments. I did it w/o him asking for it.

They weren't bets, but on my own for the thrill I did a few contests which I had w/o hesitation paid out 900 or 1,200 pts (can't remember how many contests as they were 3 or 4 for 300 pts each). I then did $30 btc for fun and paid NYproGambler (?) even after he said forget about it as I was having initial problems sending it. The point is, is that I honor my word and have backed it up constantly. Can't say if it's the majority of posters, shit Cuse ran and still owes me, but I know a few here that do honor their words.

Shit I almost do hope I lose to show the losers here that you need to honor your word. But it would be hilarious to see moron crying and refusing to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

v
Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

Oh come on man, there has to be a few. Shit, I did. Ask d2bets as I paid him in full. I totally forgot about the bet and was drunk when I did it, but I honor it w/ no complaints when he brought it to my attention. I even gave him 10% fee as I had to pay him back for betpoints w/ installment payments. I did it w/o him asking for it.

They weren't bets, but on my own for the thrill I did a few contests which I had w/o hesitation paid out 900 or 1,200 pts (can't remember how many contests as they were 3 or 4 for 300 pts each). I then did $30 btc for fun and paid NYproGambler (?) even after he said forget about it as I was having initial problems sending it. The point is, is that I honor my word and have backed it up constantly. Can't say if it's the majority of posters, shit Cuse ran and still owes me, but I know a few here that do honor their words.

Shit I almost do hope I lose to show the losers here that you need to honor your word. But it would be hilarious to see moron crying and refusing to leave.

Dumb shits

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
Thought tonight was game four
Well whenever they play game four, it will be big, Jazz either go home up 3-1, or it’s 2-2
It is game four. Don't pay attention to moron who still don't know how to "ise, uses, or used" the right usage of "there and their"...

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
Thought tonight was game four
Well whenever they play game four, it will be big, Jazz either go home up 3-1, or it’s 2-2
Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

It is game four. Don't pay attention to moron who still don't know how to "ise, uses, or used" the right usage of "there and their"...

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

LOL.
Dumb shits