1. #141
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Blah blah blah blah... stop making fuking excuses you dikhead. This is your MO and aside from fudging your records is why you get ridiculed.

    No, George isn't dealing with an injury. He shrinks under pressure. He sucks donkey balls like you do.

    2 losses away and you are D O N E.
    Jazz playing so good, this could easily be over in 5 games.
    Thom could be in his last few final days, posting at SBR

  2. #142
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 744

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Stop. PG isnít injured. This is another example of ďmy pick was right but itís absurd negative variance, an injury, blah blah blahĒ

    Paul George crumbles when it matters. Common knowledge for years.
    That's right. Paul George folds like a cheap lawn chair like the BuRger King aka SBRs biggest Whopper🍔

  3. #143
    gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-09
    Posts: 5,366
    Betpoints: 744

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Jazz playing so good, this could easily be over in 5 games.
    Thom could be in his last few final days, posting at SBR
    I bet him 1k on the series and he turned it down. Nash did as well.

  4. #144
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,685
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Stop. PG isnít injured. This is another example of ďmy pick was right but itís absurd negative variance, an injury, blah blah blahĒ

    Paul George crumbles when it matters. Common knowledge for years.
    If he is injured Thom stays! Lolol

  5. #145
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,207
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If he is injured Thom stays! Lolol
    Iím ok if THOM POM stays. Will be fun to hear him bury himself further. I like THOM. Just want his delusional behavior to stop.

  6. #146
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    That's right. Paul George folds like a cheap lawn chair like the BuRger King aka SBRs biggest Whopper
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    I bet him 1k on the series and he turned it down. Nash did as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’m ok if THOM POM stays. Will be fun to hear him bury himself further. I like THOM. Just want his delusional behavior to stop.
    Dumb shits

  7. #147
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Stop. PG isnít injured. This is another example of ďmy pick was right but itís absurd negative variance, an injury, blah blah blahĒ

    Paul George crumbles when it matters. Common knowledge for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    George is not dealing with anything other than he shrinks in big games. Funny, Morino sees a shrink.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Why did you bet them in Game 2? Very predictable, the clippers cowered by the bench like you did most of your tee ball career.
    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Blah blah blah blah... stop making fuking excuses you dikhead. This is your MO and aside from fudging your records is why you get ridiculed.

    No, George isn't dealing with an injury. He shrinks under pressure. He sucks donkey balls like you do.

    2 losses away and you are D O N E.
    Wrong, dumb shits

  8. #148
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 24,565
    Betpoints: 1225

    No way Moroni leaves...

  9. #149
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 64,799
    Betpoints: 53

    so what if jazz win?



    doesnt headster only post fades of morino?



    theyd both leave?



    like i said, dumb bet...........just kick headster out

  10. #150
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,685
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    so what if jazz win?



    doesnt headster only post fades of morino?



    theyd both leave?



    like i said, dumb bet...........just kick headster out
    Yeah screw this bet, kick the other guy out. Morino should stay.

  11. #151
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,207
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Yeah screw this bet, kick the other guy out. Morino should stay.
    Screw it. Kick everyone out.

  12. #152
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,685
    Betpoints: 5234

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Screw it. Kick everyone out.


    Morino not allowed to leave we need his expertise.

  13. #153
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,819
    Betpoints: 541

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Screw it. Kick everyone out.
    But, but I'm a lawyer!!!

  14. #154
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,207
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post


    Morino not allowed to leave we need his expertise.
    I agree. I am existential!

  15. #155
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    lol Nobody needs to leave.


  16. #156
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    I bet him 1k on the series and he turned it down. Nash did as well.
    I saw that, he complained about 30% loss of market value, when he knows nothing about Value.
    Anyway, I didn’t used to want it to happen, But now I’m all for Headsterx ending Thom’s SBR posting. His all nighters and spamming in multiple threads, not his pick threads? That sealed it for me

  17. #157
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    No way Moroni leaves...
    He made a loser leaves SBR bet. Headsterx accepted. Thom started reporting Headsterx’s posts when it was 1-0 Jazz.
    so yeah, if the Jazz win the series? Thom has to leave. It was his Loudmouth that made that “loser leaves SBR” bet

  18. #158
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Screw it. Kick everyone out.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    No way Moroni leaves...
    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I saw that, he complained about 30% loss of market value, when he knows nothing about Value.
    Anyway, I didn’t used to want it to happen, But now I’m all for Headsterx ending Thom’s SBR posting. His all nighters and spamming in multiple threads, not his pick threads? That sealed it for me
    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol Nobody needs to leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I agree. I am existential!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    But, but I'm a lawyer!!!
    Dumb shits

  19. #159
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol Nobody needs to leave.

    Nope we disagree. If thom didn’t do what he did when it was Jazz 1-0?
    Then maybe. But his actions were not those of a decent person

  20. #160
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,842

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Nope we disagree. If thom didn’t do what he did when it was Jazz 1-0?
    Then maybe. But his actions were not those of a decent person
    You are a dumb shit.

  21. #161
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 74,849
    Betpoints: 7576

    I can't believe I even started this thread.

    What a disaster.

  22. #162
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,460
    Betpoints: 3673

    Nobody honors a bet at sbr. Morino isnít going anywhere

  23. #163
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 10,817
    Betpoints: 6179

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Morino is a key piece of this forum. If anything, we need more Morinos.

  24. #164
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.
    You are losing 2-0

  25. #165
    Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-24-11
    Posts: 6,685
    Betpoints: 5234

    If Morino left the traffic to the site would go down 40%.

  26. #166
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 24,565
    Betpoints: 1225

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    If Morino left the traffic to the site would go down 40%.
    This

  27. #167
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,383
    Betpoints: 1112

    He won't leave. Has bad luck and variance been factored in? A missed FT can't force a poster to leave.

  28. #168
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,826
    Betpoints: 10291

    Is Conley out again tonight? Still got a good series here, home team just did what they were supposed to. My money was on clippers stealing 1/2 games with no Conley. Played well enough in both games to win at least one.

  29. #169
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438


  30. #170
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He won't leave. Has bad luck and variance been factored in? A missed FT can't force a poster to leave.
    If he loses, which it looks very likely that will be the case, and stays?
    He will get pounded day in and day out. That non-pro will never be able to run from his BS about making that bet and not honoring the terms of the bet

  31. #171
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,207
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    If he loses, which it looks very likely that will be the case, and stays?
    He will get pounded day in and day out. That non-pro will never be able to run from his BS about making that bet and not honoring the terms of the bet
    Oh... he will just call us all dumb shits. Heís already been exposed daily for 5 years about being a fraud. Whatís another daily beatdown?

  32. #172
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    sad

  33. #173
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Oh... he will just call us all dumb shits. He’s already been exposed daily for 5 years about being a fraud. What’s another daily beatdown?
    Will be worse. He will never live it down in any thread he posts in. Picks or not
    Jazz are now -420 for that series, ClipJoint on life support
    I originally did not want thom to ever quit posting, but when he started reporting multiple posters? Changed my mind

  34. #174
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,207
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Will be worse. He will never live it down in any thread he posts in. Picks or not
    Jazz are now -420 for that series, ClipJoint on life support
    I originally did not want thom to ever quit posting, but when he started reporting multiple posters? Changed my mind
    Iím with you. Letís bury the cockroach. He wonít leave though. This forum is his entire existence. He canít call people ďdumb shitĒ or act tough on the street because his teeth would be smashed through the back of his pole smoker.

  35. #175
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 18,013
    Betpoints: 2438

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I’m with you. Let’s bury the cockroach. He won’t leave though. This forum is his entire existence. He can’t call people “dumb shit” or act tough on the street because his teeth would be smashed through the back of his pole smoker.
    He went on and on about his ClipJoint/Jazz series: Loser leaves SBR bet offer.
    Then Headsterx accepts.
    First thing thom does? Starts pounding the "red triangle", I mean who the fukkk makes a loser leaves bet, then starts reporting the 1 SBR Poster, and a SBR-Pro no less, after he accepts?
    I like your description, only a cockroach would do something like that

First ... 2345678 ... Last
Top